Kris Jenkins or Haloti Ngata?

Irish Jet

Who is the better DT/NT?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is the better DT/NT?

• Jenkins
    • Ngata

I've blocked out most of lastr seasons's nightmare, but I could swear I saw him plenty of times on the sideline huffing and puffing once teams started to spread us out routinely..

Fair enough, but we are talking about a 360 lb NT here.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
when you say a 9-7 team with Cutler is going to have a worse season

than a 8-8 team with Orton

How do you explain that skippy...debate that

I'm waiting..............................

tick tock

Wrong thread MadMike

You're joking, right?

:face:

Just take my word for it. Every site says he is a NT, but the Ravens moved him to DE at the beginning of the year and I believe Justin Bannan was starting a NT.

So the DL was like this

Haloti Ngata

Justin Bannan

Trevor Price

I looked around and its hard to find considering he was just moved this year and he was drafted as a NT, your just going to have to trust me.

Just take my word for it. Every site says he is a NT, but the Ravens moved him to DE at the beginning of the year and I believe Justin Bannan was starting a NT.

So the DL was like this

Haloti Ngata

Justin Bannan

Trevor Price

I looked around and its hard to find considering he was just moved this year and he was drafted as a NT, your just going to have to trust me.

Yes he is a DE now and moved back into NT last season because of injuries... but will most likely be back at DE this year...

• 2 weeks later...

So the DL was like this

Haloti Ngata

Justin Bannan

Trevor Price

Sorry, I'm way late on this topic, but Ngata was moved to NT because Kelly Gregg was injured before the season even began.

Gregg was a Pro Bowl nose tackle in his own right, so the front office needed to fill a huge hole, literally, and plugged in Haloti.

Archived