Kris Jenkins or Haloti Ngata?

Irish Jet

Who is the better DT/NT?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is the better DT/NT?

• Jenkins
    • Ngata

Which player, when 100% is better?

Not taking into account age or how prone they are to injury, who's the better player?

I'm asking this because people are asking questions about Scotts production behind Ngata as opposed to playing behind Jenkins.

As for me? I'd take Jenkins over him everyday. Was the most dominant player in the league for most of the 2008 season until he wore down. I doubt that will happen under Ryan who hopefully will take better care of him.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not taking into account age or how prone they are to injury, who's the better player?

I'm asking this because people are asking questions about Scotts production behind Ngata as opposed to playing behind Jenkins.

As for me? I'd take Jenkins over him everyday. Was the most dominant player in the league for most of the 2008 season until he wore down. I doubt that will happen under Ryan who hopefully will take better care of him.

what is most 11 games???????

You have to take in account their ages.

Ngata is a lot younger and he is an emergiging talent.

Ifn you want a guy that is going to get winded late int he season then take Jenkins.

If you completely ignore age and injuries? Then I'd probably give the nod to Jenkins by a little bit. Unfortunately though, those are very really factors and when taken into consideration you'd have to give it to Ngata. Either way, they're both fantastic players and we should be thankful to have player as talented as Jenkins. Especially at the price we paid for him. None of our LBs are going to have any problems related to Jenkins play, that's for sure.

You have to take in account their ages.

Ngata is a lot younger and he is an emergiging talent.

Ifn you want a guy that is going to get winded late int he season then take Jenkins.

I'm talking talent - This season.

It's not about who's more valuable (I'd give that to Ngata) but who's simply better. For this season and for the here and now I can't see how you could go against Jenkins.

He wore down for a reason last year. He was on the field too much for a 340lb man.

this would be like having a poll on a pats board

who is better wr Welker seriously or calvin johnson?

Welker 350 votes

CJ 1

Not the same.

I agree that I posed the question to favour Jenkins. BUT it's for the sake of proving a point so.:D

Ngata is very good. Jenkins is probably a little better. If Jenkins is healthy, playing behind him instead of Ngata certainly will be no excuse for Scott if Scott's play is not at least as good as with the Ravens.

I don't like to lose arguements. That's all I'll say.:winking0001:

You didn't lose this one, IJ. With your qualification on age and injuries, there is no doubt that playing behind Jenkins will be even better or at least as good for Scott than Ngata.

Where did I ever say Orton is better than Cutler? Find where I said that!

You really are clueless.

when you say a 9-7 team with Cutler is going to have a worse season

than a 8-8 team with Orton

How do you explain that skippy...debate that

when you say a 9-7 team with Cutler is going to have a worse season

than a 8-8 team with Orton

How do you explain that skippy...debate that

Never said that either. Must be fun making stuff up.

This is actually a quote from me from that "debate"

"With that defense (Denvers defense) he'll not put up the wins Cutler will but I think he'll play better (Put up better #'s)"

Yup, you clearly got me there.

:tumbleweed:

Depends what you want.

If you want someone to just play 34 Nose, Jenkins is your man. If you want someone whose more versatile and can play both 34 Nose and 34 End, Ngata's your man.

I'd rather just have the straight up Nose, so I'll go with Jenkins.

brilliant

"Kyle Orton has a better year than Jay Cutler.

There I said it. "

but he's not better ..u are a tool

you have become an ecurb,,,

Better year means better player? Oh my God, I really don't even begin to know where to start with absolutely retarded statement.

Orton, in Denver is in a better situation for a QB, than Cutler. Not in terms of winning games but in terms of QB performance/#'s.

NEVER did I state or imply that Orton was the better QB. Anyone who has an IQ over 12 would realise that.

Better year means better player? Oh my God, I really don't even begin to know where to start with absolutely retarded statement.

Orton, in Denver is in a better situation for a QB, than Cutler. Not in terms of winning games but in terms of QB performance/#'s.

NEVER did I state or imply that Orton was the better QB. Anyone who has an IQ over 12 would realise that.

you phucking make no sense!!!!!!!!!!

Shanahan is gone...a new tool is running show without Moss/Welker

and has sh1t for a running game and a WR facing a lengthy suspension

Right...keep on debating

Bears just signed pace , have a stud RB, will prob sign Holt and another

wideout in 2nd rd...

you phucking make no sense!!!!!!!!!!

Shanahan is gone...a new tool is running show without Moss/Welker

and has sh1t for a running game and a WR facing a lengthy suspension

Right...keep on debating

Bears just signed pace , have a stud RB, will prob sign Holt and another

wideout in 2nd rd...

Yet I just proved you to be absolutely 100% wrong in your assumption that I made that statement.

Cutler is a better QB, the Bears are a better team. BUT I believe Orton will have a better statistical season. I could be wrong, I'm not declaring it as fact it's just what I think will happen. Don't like it? Fair enough, don't crucify me for having an opinion that disagrees with your know it all attitude.

Yet I just proved you to be absolutely 100% wrong in your assumption that I made that statement.

Cutler is a better QB, the Bears are a better team. BUT I believe Orton will have a better statistical season. I could be wrong, I'm not declaring it as fact it's just what I think will happen. Don't like it? Fair enough, don't crucify me for having an opinion that disagrees with your know it all attitude.

better statistic season means what??????????

Nothing!!!!!!!!!!!

You didn't i think Orton may have a better year

you came out and said He will

Go to Bed

better statistic season means what??????????

Nothing!!!!!!!!!!!

You didn't i think Orton may have a better year

you came out and said He will

Go to Bed

I said it in a predictions thread. Jeez, I feel like I'm arguing with a child.

I never said it meant anything, I'll take wins over stats any day of the week. But I still think Orton puts up better #'s in that system with those weapon as opposed to Cutler in the Chicago offense.

Argue all you like I've made a prediction and you can't prove it wrong until the season plays out.

Cutler is going to have a ****ty year in Chicago. Last time I checked Chicago wasn't a good team. They also had a ****ty line and worse receivers than Denver.

Yeah, but afo thinks since they've signed Pace (A guy who hasn't played well since the year of the ****ing snake) that they'll now be an elite offense. Oh and Tory Holt another has-been is going to be their saviour.

To be serious, on offense all they have is Matt Forte, who's a VERy good RB. The Bears will still be a running team this year.

Lol.. And Brett Favre was one of the best QB's in football until the Denver game when both him and Jenkins imploded. Lot of good it did us...

Archived