Bleedin Green

Vote Count:

Pac2566 (3) - AVM, Dan X, Doggin94it

Sharrow (3) Norway, CTM, SMC

AVM (3) - WoodyPaige, Jets Things, Pac2566

SMC (1) - Vicious89x

----

Norway'sWaddlingMarmaloof (1) - Sharrow

With 13 players remaining, it takes 7 votes to cut.

(Unoffical)

Again, someone stop me if they disagree, but if the current trend holds we remove SMC and ask all of his voters to vote 1 of the top 3.

If we keep doing this, eventually someone will have 7

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
(Unoffical)

Again, someone stop me if they disagree, but if the current trend holds we remove SMC and ask all of his voters to vote 1 of the top 3.

Such a leader lol. And to think I thought you'd be on the plane the first night knocking on my door to vote for me.

(Unoffical)

I think I see why Slats was confused.. The unofficial above means the vote count is unoffical, not the votes :D. Our mod is having a siesta..

Such a leader lol. And to think I thought you'd be on the plane the first night knocking on my door to vote for me.

It's just really not a good idea to go to a random lynch based on what's transpired thus far..

Vote Count:

Pac2566 (4) - AVM, Dan X, Doggin94it, Slats

Sharrow (3) Norway, CTM, SMC

AVM (3) - WoodyPaige, Jets Things, Pac2566

SMC (1) - Vicious89x

----

Norway'sWaddlingMarmaloof (1) - Sharrow

With 13 players remaining, it takes 7 votes to cut.

Unofficial vote count

and there you have it... :yawn:

Anything to say in your own defense? You are at L-3 and it's a good bet Sharrow will vote you when he shows up putting you in the lynch zone..

I feel like Dr. Frankenstein. Maybe I will have to kill my own monster.. :1cry:

Anything to say in your own defense? You are at L-3 and it's a good bet Sharrow will vote you when he shows up putting you in the lynch zone..

I feel like Dr. Frankenstein. Maybe I will have to kill my own monster.. :1cry:

Right now all I have time for are 1 or 2 sentence posts.. All I'll say is the fact that you don't find my suspicious at all should tell some knuckleheads around here something.

I can get into more detail once I get home but just read the last couple pages people... duhhhhhh.

Right now all I have time for are 1 or 2 sentence posts.. All I'll say is the fact that you don't find my suspicious at all should tell some knuckleheads around here something.

I can get into more detail once I get home but just read the last couple pages people... duhhhhhh.

Lol..

If you're scum this post is going to haunt me for the rest of my time in this game..

Lol..

If you're scum this post is going to haunt me for the rest of my time in this game..

Well consider yourself safe from nightmares. Incidentally in a roundabout way you're partly responsible for this. I'm innocent but I knew once I started speaking up the guys who didn't know me would attack. You urged me to talk and BAM...

DanXAVMSlats, (because I consider him 1 poster) decided to attack.

Well consider yourself safe from nightmares. Incidentally in a roundabout way you're partly responsible for this. I'm innocent but I knew once I started speaking up the guys who didn't know me would attack. You urged me to talk and BAM...

Maybe you should work on your personality a little more, then. :P

Well, I think I'm safe from that nightmare, but you never know..

And lol at the idea that it's my fault.. You're like my wife! Everything's my fault..

FWIW, my gut is screaming at me to vote Norway or CTM.

The fact that both have voted for Sharrow, a player who I think is very very innocent, probably has something to do with it.

I'm also a bit suspicious of the narrowing down that was done, as it was fairly easily manipulatable by scum.

But with an impending deadline, I'm going to need to file those away for tomorrow, I think (unless anyone else wants to vote with me.

You never make posts like this unless you're scum.

Well, I do. I think Pac's innocent, or at least giving him the benefit of the doubt, and now he pretty much just tied himself to me. Given our tumultous history together, I'd have to hand it to him if he flips scum and brought me down with him,..

FWIW, my gut is screaming at me to vote Norway or CTM.

The fact that both have voted for Sharrow, a player who I think is very very innocent, probably has something to do with it.

I don't know how you could have any read on sharrow. he's got like 50 posts out of 2000. I don't really have one, but my 2 other favorites (besides you) are slats (whose been confirmed innocent by our cop) or AVM (who has a roleclaim I'm buying). He's better then a random lynch imo..

And I am not advocating a rapid lynch, I will surely unvote if we haven't heard from him later this afternoon and he's at L-2...

I'm also a bit suspicious of the narrowing down that was done, as it was fairly easily manipulatable by scum.

But with an impending deadline, I'm going to need to file those away for tomorrow, I think (unless anyone else wants to vote with me.

You meant he one you helped prod along?

If scum manipulated it they left evidence of their manipulation, that was kind of the point. Letting everyone hang out with 2 votes until Bleedin deadlines us would've given us no info and potentially killed our doc and cop.

Don't act like this is is a course of action I'd recommend if we weren't facing an imminent deadline..

Not really ... from my perspective, I know CTM was wrong about me, and for now I also believe he was wrong about Slats, Vicious, and AVM. So his feeling about you means nothing to me. Since he initially lumped the four of us together as part of one theory, which he debated in detail with me, I won't hold that against him just yet as extremely scummy ... but if you are confirmed scum, I'll be thinking really hard about him.

AVM's reveal actually makes me more suspicious of him than I was before considering it was practically handed to him by CTM early in the game. It wouldn't have been hard to just plant a couple "I'm awesome" posts here in there along the way in case he got in trouble. I know I don't have a restriction, and I don't see anyone else speaking up that they have one.

My top 3 would be Pac, AVM, and Norway

Since Norway doesn't seem to be in the running, I'll

vote: Pac again, with an big FOS on AVM until somebody else says they have a posting restriction too.

You never make posts like this unless you're scum.

well if you say it then it must be true.

lets see.. first you were hot over Vic (wrong), then me (wrong), now CTM (wrong).

I can see why people follow your lead.... :rolleyes:

AVM's reveal actually makes me more suspicious of him than I was before considering it was practically handed to him by CTM early in the game. It wouldn't have been hard to just plant a couple "I'm awesome" posts here in there along the way in case he got in trouble. I know I don't have a restriction, and I don't see anyone else speaking up that they have one.

My top 3 would be Pac, AVM, and Norway

Since Norway doesn't seem to be in the running, I'll

vote: Pac again, with an big FOS on AVM until somebody else says they have a posting restriction too.

another shocker... a guy who doesn't know me (didn't even want me to play in the sign up thread) joing his "brothers" in the fight.

It's now... DanXAVMSlatsSharrow.. 4 avatars... 1 brain.

It should tell us what? That you're both on the same team? :box:

another shocker... a guy who doesn't know me (didn't even want me to play in the sign up thread) joing his "brothers" in the fight.

It's now... DanXAVMSlatsSharrow.. 4 avatars... 1 brain.

It wasn't personal.

It should tell us what? That you're both on the same team? :box:

No.

Jokes aside Sharrow your vote is a mistake. Why did you spend a paragraph on how shady AVM's reveal is and vote for me? That being said, vote your conscious...

EY drunk posting is the best.

I remember your 3 or 4 am posts about you being chivalrous and not taking advantage of a good female friend who just broke up with her boyfriend. Classic stuff.

Hahhahahaa.

I remember posting something like this, though have no idea who the girl in question was anymore.

Not really ... from my perspective, I know CTM was wrong about me, and for now I also believe he was wrong about Slats, Vicious, and AVM. So his feeling about you means nothing to me. Since he initially lumped the four of us together as part of one theory, which he debated in detail with me, I won't hold that against him just yet as extremely scummy ... but if you are confirmed scum, I'll be thinking really hard about him.

I never said Vic was scum? I voted him to see how he'd react..

I've backed off you, I still hold out hope for Slats, and I'm neutral on AVM..

Theories evolve, what can I say. They were day 1 theories that turned into day 2 debates, some of which went nowhere or stalled. Doggin is my current favorite, this time tomorrow it could be someone else as new info comes in. All of this is part of the process. I wouldn't be trying to find scum if I didn't pressure people.

God you newbies drive me nuts sometimes, someone pokes around a bit and you react as if your manhood was questioned ;)

Computer fixed. WTF? AVM = #25?? Seems pretty thin. Yeah, Kerry Rhodes does have a bit of an ego but how often does he tell the media that he's awesome? Not to mention the fact that someone (CTM?) mentions KR and AVM jumps all over it. Hmmm. Well, I know of an EX-Jet who thinks he's so awesome that he deserves a new contract every year. Now he's on the Bungles. My vote stays where it is.

I was thinking about this today as well.

You know who talks to the media a lot? Mr. Laverneus Coles.

You know who would make the perfect serial killer? Mr. Laverneus Coles.

Archived