New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

Just going back over the last few pages...

Interesting discussion. There's something that troubles me.

Still Playing

1. CTM

2. EY

3. Doggin94it

4. slats

5. WoodyPaige

6. SMC

7. Vicious89x (claimed role)

8. Jets Things

9. Norway'sWaddlingMarmaloof

10. Pac2566 (claimed role)

There's 3 mafia and 1 Vig/SK in those 7. Each member of the Axis is still alive after 2 NKs. Very surprising. Four possible NKs and not 1 of them was an Axis member.

If we remove the 3 from this list that leaves the following 7:

1. slats

2. WoodyPaige

3. SMC

4. Vicious89x (claimed role)

5. Jets Things

6. Norway'sWaddlingMarmaloof

7. Pac2566 (claimed role)

Would a 3 man mafia team out of these 7 keep the 3 Axis Members alive for yet another vote?

EY (as godfather) tried to take out Doggin Night 2 last game. They know the threat each other poses if on opposite sides.

Could Bleedin have been devious enough to make at least 2 if not all 3 scum? A Mafia All-Stars if you will?

I'm wondering about this because the debate now by each points in a different direction. They all have their own player they want to go after. Doggin wants Norway and EY wants Woody.

I still like the odds that at least 1 of them is scum.

I think you're onto something. I think when EY's scum, he comes out with both barrels blazing. He wants to crush his opponent. I think it's Doggin who's more subtle. He's throwing out these WIFOM scenarios left and right, making our heads spin. Leaving the other two "axis members" alive would be a smart play for him. Neither are getting a lot of traction for their favorite candidates, no one trusts any of the three. Keeping them around creates more chaos than eliminating them.

So the (SK/Vig/Second scum team) killed JVOR (scum) and Sharrow

Scum killed Jif and Dan X

I want to look at flavor to try and figure out what we are dealing with. So in both Jvor and Sharrow's death, a player went to Woody and complained about another player leading to their benching. Since we know scum are players "rival superstars", having this player be a SK makes sense as his power is benching players, and he'd need to eliminate scum and town alike..

Now, Pac has a power role in which he says he's not a player but a scout (I will assume Bradway). (this is interesting because scum are "Rival Players") Seeing as how Bleedin vouched for the idea of non player character are in the game, and the fact that I believe Pacs role claim (not his alignment, yet). I'm going to say that I *think* Pac is legit and innocent aligned, since a scout, can't be a rival player..

So, the scum's method of getting a player suspended involves leaking stories to the press, or planting drugs. Also, they "suspend" players, a term that can be synonymous with "Firing" should it be a front office person, like Pac they target..

What I'm wondering, is how our SK, would "bench" a front office player by going to Woody? Doesn't seem plausible, yet he'd need to do it in order to win, since he has to eliminate everyone. I'm wondering if this is some kind of Vig whose powers don't work on town power roles? Either that, or the term "bench" isn't reliable...

Thoughts? The fact that Pac wasn't targetted by the serial killer also points me to the idea that it's a trigger happy vig, instead of a SK..

After the original "player" question, I wouldn't rush to take everything BG says as literal - but this has some real logic to it. For all I know, Pac could be the only non-player in the game. And if he's the SK, there would be no reason for the SK to have any alternative to benching - because the lone FO guy will never be in danger of getting benched.

But... FO guys don't get cut, either, so that probably just brings us right back to where we started.

I love figuring things out as I type.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All I'll say is that this time, I feel no need to correct anything I've written.

You know what? Scratch all that about Pac as SK. This is Bleedin essentially saying that a fellow player whispered in Woody's ear to result in a benching.

The other alternative is more than one NK'er, and neither has the ability to kill every night. But that's an ugly alternative.

I'm comfortable with that.

Though, I'd prefer an investigation on Norway tonight. Unless he already was. I think the case on Norway was built on the fact that Doggin started to build a case on him.

I'd much rather start with my red players.... We NEED to know who Vic looked at.

What's up fella's. Goddamn women and their ridiculous needs of a "colorful house". I'm covered in yellow, blue and red paint. At least I got a green room :D

Anyways, I don't know if I should reveal who I looked at, it's unncecsary at this time. For what it's worth I'm casting my vote as I believe this person to be the most scummy based on information presented and my belief. I missed on my investigation and I regret switching my decision at the last second. Like I said I think it's not beneficial to the town to reveal who I investigated. I'll be here for about 30 min, then back to the house and lay down my 3RD ****ING COAT of yellow paint. BLAH

Vote: Norway

I got the name of a Jet player.

That's a pretty powerful role you have. Getting roles and alignment, then.

What's up fella's. Goddamn women and their ridiculous needs of a "colorful house". I'm covered in yellow, blue and red paint. At least I got a green room :D

Anyways, I don't know if I should reveal who I looked at, it's unncecsary at this time. For what it's worth I'm casting my vote as I believe this person to be the most scummy based on information presented and my belief. I missed on my investigation and I regret switching my decision at the last second. Like I said I think it's not beneficial to the town to reveal who I investigated. I'll be here for about 30 min, then back to the house and lay down my 3RD ****ING COAT of yellow paint. BLAH

Vote: Norway

I don't think it hurts to tell us, either.

That's a pretty powerful role you have. Getting roles and alignment, then.

I don't think it hurts to tell us, either.

It does hurt us in a way. I don't think I should be saying anything quite yet. No one is in danger.

I think pac is still bull****ting us though. His role is mine +10000

It does hurt us in a way. I don't think I should be saying anything quite yet. No one is in danger.

1.) I'll take your word for it.

2.) I tend to agree with you. We're not supposed to name names, but maybe Pac can tell us what position SMC's role plays and SMC can confirm?

1.) I'll take your word for it.

2.) I tend to agree with you. We're not supposed to name names, but maybe Pac can tell us what position SMC's role plays and SMC can confirm?

I think it'd be dangerous if SMC is important. This could be a VERY wise play by scum. I went after someone else last night rather then the person I most wanted to due to some play close to the end of the lynch.

I think it'd be dangerous if SMC is important. This could be a VERY wise play by scum. I went after someone else last night rather then the person I most wanted to due to some play close to the end of the lynch.

He's saying SMC's a roleless townie, so no hurt to the town. He knows this because he got a Jet player name to go with the role. I agree he's saying his role's more powerful than a traditional cop. You're getting innocent/guilty, right? No role names?

I'm bull****ting you because my internet game role is more powerful than your internet game role? got it.

If SMC says to go ahead I'll be happy to tell you who he is.

I'm bull****ting you because my internet game role is more powerful than your internet game role? got it.

If SMC says to go ahead I'll be happy to tell you who he is.

You're not terribly bright are you?

I'm saying it's dumb to have 2 of the same role. It's way too similar and considering that I'd have to say my role is pointless... You can find out role and alignment. I can only find out alignment. Just saying.

I'm saying it's dumb to have 2 of the same role. It's way too similar and considering that I'd have to say my role is pointless... You can find out role and alignment. I can only find out alignment. Just saying.

Fair but I didn't create the roles guy... just playin. If your who you say we should be working together. :cheers:

Do you get their player names, or just their alignment?

Essentially, at this point the fact we both missed is not good for the town. One of us will die tonight.

What's your take on Slats?

Do you think there's a chance he's the GF? He seems to be trying to set something up here...

I get alignment, basically if they are Jets or are not Jets. So far I've been the suck and got two Jets players.

I know you're stressed, Vicious, with the move and all.

But getting 2 Jets players is FREAKIN' IMPORTANT!!!

Don't you get it?

These are the last 10 players:

1. CTM

2. EY

3. Doggin94it

4. slats

5. WoodyPaige

6. SMC (townie)

7. Vicious89x (claimed role)

8. Jets Things

9. Norway'sWaddlingMarmaloof

10. Pac2566 (claimed role)

I'm a townie. So that leaves us 7 players which includes 3 mafia +1 SK.

I think slats is innocent. So that leaves only 6 players to chose from:

1. CTM

2. EY

3. Doggin94it

4. WoodyPaige

5. Jets Things

6. Norway'sWaddlingMarmaloof

Vicious, if you investigated any of the above 6, you HAVE TO tell us. That will cut our choice down to 5, which means, we have an 83% chance of cutting a Rival Player/SK today.

Do you understand know?

Wait a minute...

Vic.. release your innocent..

Pac, what do you mean you got the name of a Jets player? When you got the doctor, what did it say, doctor? Or the name of a player?

Vic, describe what you get as a result? Player name? Alignment? Roles? describe in as much detail as possible.

@mod, if Pac has a player name can he release it so SMC can confirm/deny?

Something stinks here. If both Vic and Pac are telling the truth we essentially have 2 cops, so the scum must have a ton of power roles (maybe they can do 2 NK's?) OR Vic is an insane cop OR Vic is lying..

Please don't anyone lynch Woody - Pac you should unvote until we get some clarification here..

Oh and I won the IQ contest against the other fry guys in my district so I take exception to your remark about my lack of intelligence.

According to Facebook, I'm a genius. Something to keep in mind because...

What's your take on Slats?

Do you think there's a chance he's the GF? He seems to be trying to set something up here...

The case against me as GF is that I was the first person to mention the role, saying that with the extra killer in the game I didn't believe there was one in the game. That that would be too big of an advantage for the scum team. Seeing as how we're already sitting here with our backs against the wall two days in, I don't think that assessment was too far off.

Seems to me that I'd be pretty dumb to bring up the idea of a GF -yes or no- if there was one. And like I said, I'm a genius, making it that much more unlikely.

I won't be today's lynch. Neither will you most likely, but...

Wait a minute...

Pac, what do you mean you got the name of a Jets player? When you got the doctor, what did it say, doctor? Or the name of a player?

Vic, describe what you get as a result? Player name? Alignment? Roles? describe in as much detail as possible.

Something stinks here. If both Vic and Pac are telling the truth we essentially have 2 cops, so the scum must have a ton of power roles (maybe they can do 2 NK's?) OR Vic is an insane cop OR Vic is lying..

Please don't anyone lynch Woody - Pac you should unvote until we get some clarification here..

Like my pal CTM is saying here, you're role sounds a little too powerful to be true. It dwarfs Vic's more traditional cop role. I'm not saying it's impossible, but that's why I want the more experienced guys to chime in.

If BG doesn't want names outed at all, maybe you could tell us what position SMC's role plays and he can confirm or deny that.

Like my pal CTM is saying here, you're role sounds a little too powerful to be true. It dwarfs Vic's more traditional cop role. I'm not saying it's impossible, but that's why I want the more experienced guys to chime in.

If BG doesn't want names outed at all, maybe you could tell us what position SMC's role plays and he can confirm or deny that.

Vic or SMC is lying and honestly, I don't know who I believe. Vic's day one play put a sour taste in my mouth that I can't get rid of and SMC's role, as CTM and slats have said, does sound too powerful. For the first time I've ever played mafia with him, I haven't gotten a scummy feeling from Woody. Mafia scum feeling, that is. I always feel like he's a scumbag in real life. ;):D:p

Vic or SMC is lying and honestly, I don't know who I believe. Vic's day one play put a sour taste in my mouth that I can't get rid of and SMC's role, as CTM and slats have said, does sound too powerful. For the first time I've ever played mafia with him, I haven't gotten a scummy feeling from Woody. Mafia scum feeling, that is. I always feel like he's a scumbag in real life. ;):D:p

You mean Vic or Pac, right?

I feel good about Vic because we never got a counter claim.

The game would be easier if I trusted Pac, but I've had a hard time with that all game.

You mean Vic or Pac, right?

I feel good about Vic because we never got a counter claim.

The game would be easier if I trusted Pac, but I've had a hard time with that all game.

Why the F do I keep confusing SMC and Pac in this game?? My wife told me she stopped putting stupid pills in my omelette!!

Just to add, if there's a godfather in this game, he'd come up innocent so there'd be a false read by Vic. Nevertheless, the odds would still be in our favor if we know who the

As to slats/CTM's question about names: I CAN NOT reveal my name. BG said that's a no-no.

Pac can say it and I could confirm or deny it though. I deduced that since Vicious was the NFL Player Rep that he must be Tony Richardson. Vicious confirmed that (check the thread from a couple of days ago).

I'm about to go golfing again but I think you guys are overstating the power of my role. I've gotten names not a complete bio.

Since I won't be here for the rest of the day I'll risk a MK and say that the 1st name I got was Tannenbaum. Since the GM has the power to cut or sign players I assume that meant he is our doc and also who I report to.

For SMC I got the name of a Jet player which I assume is a roleless townie since that is what all the other Jet players have been.

In essence I'm getting a name... not all this other stuff you guys are inferring.

Just to add, if there's a godfather in this game, he'd come up innocent so there'd be a false read by Vic. Nevertheless, the odds would still be in our favor if we know who the

As to slats/CTM's question about names: I CAN NOT reveal my name. BG said that's a no-no.

Pac can say it and I could confirm or deny it though. I deduced that since Vicious was the NFL Player Rep that he must be Tony Richardson. Vicious confirmed that (check the thread from a couple of days ago).

Darrell Revis.

Wait a minute...

Only post of the day. Moving day.

I investigated doggin- the fact he was telling me what to do with my investigation at night felt like scum manipulation. I wanted to investigate JT.

Now- when I investigate someone it still goes "guilty not guilty" but how it's phrased is not "guilty or not guilty". But it is made clear what side there on. If I were to tell you I bleed pinstripes, to it means I'm a yankee fan (which I am). So if you were a Jets fan and someone were to stab you... what color would come out of you? That is how I'm told. Funny considering the mods name. That's how I know someone is pro or anti-jets. So far I have two Jets players.

I meant to tell you.. Good thought here but wrong play..

I don't know why sometimes we insist on spoon feeding people stuff. TOWNIES CAN LIE TOO! You should've said the wrong NFLPA rep name on purpose to see if he correct you. If he didn't, we'd have caught him in lie..

Like yesterday, I spent a good amount of time explaining why the SK should claim vig now, and you and EY come back and correct me by point out all the reasons why the serial killer shouldn't claim. Well Duh! But why explain it to him/them? Why encourage the serial killer not to come out in the open?

Only post of the day. Moving day.

I investigated doggin- the fact he was telling me what to do with my investigation at night felt like scum manipulation. I wanted to investigate JT.

Now- when I investigate someone it still goes "guilty not guilty" but how it's phrased is not "guilty or not guilty". But it is made clear what side there on. If I were to tell you I bleed pinstripes, to it means I'm a yankee fan (which I am). So if you were a Jets fan and someone were to stab you... what color would come out of you? That is how I'm told. Funny considering the mods name. That's how I know someone is pro or anti-jets. So far I have two Jets players.

Blech, so you are now confirming my two strongest scum vibes all game....

Archived