New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

So are we not doing the no-lynch?

As long as we are letting you and JT settle the score tonight rather then lynching, I don't see why we would no lynch..

We either take out one of Ey/Slats or one of Pac/Vic

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As long as we are letting you and JT settle the score tonight rather then lynching, I don't see why we would no lynch..

Well, I believe Pac, so therefore I believe EY's clean. I know I'm clean. From this list, I go Vic. My second choice is JT. I think Vic and JT are teammates.

I think you should then flip a coin to decide whether to protect yourself or Pac - with protecting Pac probably being better the way to go. Get another investigation out of him. Please let it be me if there's the slightest chance you guys are thinking about lynching me. Otherwise, I think Norway should be the choice for Pac's inquiry.

My first choice would be Norway because after we lynch him, we're down to two scum, one of which I would kill during the next night phase, leaving us with one, read: town victory. But if no one wants to go that route, I'm going with Vic.

Well, I believe Pac, so therefore I believe EY's clean. I know I'm clean. From this list, I go Vic. My second choice is JT. I think Vic and JT are teammates.

I think you should then flip a coin to decide whether to protect yourself or Pac - with protecting Pac probably being better the way to go. Get another investigation out of him. Please let it be me if there's the slightest chance you guys are thinking about lynching me. Otherwise, I think Norway should be the choice for Pac's inquiry.

Pointless because if we don't lynch him during this day phase, I'm going to kill him at night and prove that he's scum.

If we do this, Norway and JT are both going to be dead.

CTM has no motivation to protect either, and if one is scum, and the other SK, they'll wipe each other out.

My first choice is still to go JT today, but I'd have to go vic over pac.

Pointless because if we don't lynch him during this day phase, I'm going to kill him at night and prove that he's scum.

Okie-doke. By all means, investigate me. If you and Norway are both around tomorrow we can address that then.

I think the cops should investigate one another..

If both you and EY are clean, that means SMC and I are also clean.

That means out of vic, Norway and JT's, we either have 2 scum and a serial or 2 scum and a vig..

Neither of which makes a lot of sense in terms of setup..

I really think you or EY has to be dirty along with Pac or Vic and Norway or JT

There's your three scum, 1 SK/Vig, 1 townie and 1 cop...

If we do this, Norway and JT are both going to be dead.

CTM has no motivation to protect either, and if one is scum, and the other SK, they'll wipe each other out.

My first choice is still to go JT today, but I'd have to go vic over pac.

Not neccesarily

My suggestion:

Let's hear from BG on the "No Lynch" vote.

If okay, we go through with it. JT & Norway NK each other. Pac & Vic investigate each other

If not okay, we vote Slats or EY. JT & Norway NK each other. Pac & Vic investigate each other.

CTM shouldn't protect JT or Norway.

I'm not comfortable going after either Claimed Cop in the day phase because we lose 1 investigation tonight. Heck, we lynch a cop we lose both investigations. For instance, we lynch Vicious, he comes up clean & the mafia lynches Pac, unless CTM protects him. In that case, CTM is dead.

I think the cops should investigate one another..

If both you and EY are clean, that means SMC and I are also clean.

That means out of vic, Norway and JT's, we either have 2 scum and a serial or 2 scum and a vig..

Neither of which makes a lot of sense in terms of setup..

I really think you or EY has to be dirty along with Pac or Vic and Norway or JT

There's your three scum, 1 SK/Vig, 1 townie and 1 cop...

Right now my best guess is that Vic and JT are teammates, and Norway's the SK. Pac's investigations have to be clean. Otherwise the town already lost. Another possible explanation would be EY's the GF and Norway's the vig, but I see that as much less likely.

I don't believe that the vig would be either a rival player or a Jet player, based on you and Pac, I'd expect a vig to also be a FO guy. Therefore, I don't think there's a vig.

Bleedin' made his game challenging by making it one big WIFOM. Bastid.

I'm not comfortable going after either Claimed Cop in the day phase because we lose 1 investigation tonight. Heck, we lynch a cop we lose both investigations. For instance, we lynch Vicious, he comes up clean & the mafia lynches Pac, unless CTM protects him. In that case, CTM is dead.

If Pac came on here telling you guys my name so I could confirm, I'd be screaming from the rafters that he's a clean cop. I'm surprised that you're in any way questioning him.

If we lynch Vic, I think CTM should protect Pac - but that's his call.

Right now my best guess is that Vic and JT are teammates, and Norway's the SK. Pac's investigations have to be clean. Otherwise the town already lost. Another possible explanation would be EY's the GF and Norway's the vig, but I see that as much less likely.

I don't believe that the vig would be either a rival player or a Jet player, based on you and Pac, I'd expect a vig to also be a FO guy. Therefore, I don't think there's a vig.

Bleedin' made his game challenging by making it one big WIFOM. Bastid.

Slats, if he's a scum investigator of some sort he'd know peoples names..There's no reason at that point why he couldn't have been being hoenst about 2 of them and lying about another..

If Pac came on here telling you guys my name so I could confirm, I'd be screaming from the rafters that he's a clean cop. I'm surprised that you're in any way questioning him.

If we lynch Vic, I think CTM should protect Pac - but that's his call.

You've misunderstood. I'm not questioning Pac, per se. I'm responding to CTM wanting to go after the "cops" (plural). I think Pac is clean. If there's a fake cop, it's Vicious IMO. Pac is 3 for 3 on role reveals (Tannenbaum, Revis, Pace).

As I stated earlier, if we don't do the "No Lynch", I'd perfer to vote for you. If we have to go after the cop, I'll vote Vicious.

You've misunderstood. I'm not questioning Pac, per se. I'm responding to CTM wanting to go after the "cops" (plural). I think Pac is clean. If there's a fake cop, it's Vicious IMO. Pac is 3 for 3 on role reveals (Tannenbaum, Revis, Pace).

As I stated earlier, if we don't do the "No Lynch", I'd perfer to vote for you. If we have to go after the cop, I'll vote Vicious.

I'm struggling with the idea of killing Vic too.

What I really don't get is why he took his vote off JT though.

I'm struggling with the idea of killing Vic too.

What I really don't get is why he took his vote off JT though.

I took it off cause Doc CTM seems to think it's a better idea to keep the SK around. If you go back and look I act in the same manner the rest of the town has. It is a thankless job, being the fullback.

I'm really confused here.. The problem is I have to believe Tannenbaum is indeed our doc unless anyone can tell me if getting that name for GF makes sense.

If that's the case, why is our doc openly conspiring with the suspected SK (JT) in hopes that he'll play nice and NK who we command him to. Once JT's done our bidding he gets rewarded by coming back the following day and getting slaughtered via a hyper-lynch? :confused:

That's one accomdating SK.

I'm also open to the axis of evil being mafia and had hoped to nail EY last night. I'm not ready to accuse CTM of being scum yet but trying to arrange a handshake agreement with the SK and promote killing a cop is starting to smell rotten.

At this point I'm leaning on voting for JT and investigating Slats tonight. If Slats is clean than CTM's Tannenbaum starts really having me scratch my head... Unless JT, Vic, and Slats are in cahoots which is possible as well.

JT if you're the vig what in the hell are you trying to shoot CTM for? I've all but screamed he's the doc since last week. You know from having played with us last year that I love nothing more than to try and bury that jackass but you still take a shot at him on a make or break night?

Or is it possible you knew damn well he was the doc and you and Slats decided to take a shot at him hoping he'd be busy protecting me or Vic...

Vote JT

If we don't go no-vote, my vote stays JT, unless there is some reason lynching the SK would nuke th etown, at this point. If there was a big push for Slats, i would consider it, but don't love it. I don't like taking out a cop now.

It's obvious now - if it wasn't before - that you are NOT the vigilante. We all know that it wouldn't make sense for both a SK and a vig in this game and here you are, calling me one of the two.

Come on people, Norway's role reveal is OBVIOUSLY fake!! If you didn't see or believe it before you have to now!!

I'm really confused here.. The problem is I have to believe Tannenbaum is indeed our doc unless anyone can tell me if getting that name for GF makes sense.

Sigh... So, with you and Vic claiming cop, Norway and JT as vig, and SMC and EY as confirmed run of the mill players, that leaves me only and Slats as possible docs..

Slats would you like to claim doc?

Further, if you are bradway the cop, then the guy you said I was makes 100% sense as doc..

If that's the case, why is our doc openly conspiring with the suspected SK (JT) in hopes that he'll play nice and NK who we command him to. Once JT's done our bidding he gets rewarded by coming back the following day and getting slaughtered via a hyper-lynch? :confused:

That's one accomdating SK.

Well no, because frankly we don't know if JT is vig or SK and most likely one of you and and Vic will be tomorrow's hyperlynch.. At this point, considering scum haven't taken a shot at either 1 of you, it's highly likely that 1 of you are lying, like 99.9%

I'm also open to the axis of evil being mafia and had hoped to nail EY last night. I'm not ready to accuse CTM of being scum yet but trying to arrange a handshake agreement with the SK and promote killing a cop is starting to smell rotten.

So in your mind, both you and Vic are innocent, all of yours and Vic's results are accurate, and our scum and serial killer are Norway and Vic? Can't be.

At this point I'm leaning on voting for JT and investigating Slats tonight. If Slats is clean than CTM's Tannenbaum starts really having me scratch my head... Unless JT, Vic, and Slats are in cahoots which is possible as well.

Run the numbers you dolt. If JT is Vig (or serial killer, it matters not which one he is) and we lynch him the town loses...LOSES!!!!

You have to be dumb or scum to even suggest it.. Explain to me, how, and lets say you are right and JT is SK, how that helps the town to lynch him? Seriously, go through the exercise and let me know how it works out.. 8 players, 3 scum, 1 SK/Vig and 4 townies.. What happens if we lynch the SK/Vig?

It's obvious now - if it wasn't before - that you are NOT the vigilante. We all know that it wouldn't make sense for both a SK and a vig in this game and here you are, calling me one of the two.

Come on people, Norway's role reveal is OBVIOUSLY fake!! If you didn't see or believe it before you have to now!!

All I know is that you aren't the vig. Scum/SK, whatever bro.

ha, good catch..

But still can't lynch him..

FTR i believe you..

JT if you're the vig what in the hell are you trying to shoot CTM for? I've all but screamed he's the doc since last week. You know from having played with us last year that I love nothing more than to try and bury that jackass but you still take a shot at him on a make or break night?

Or is it possible you knew damn well he was the doc and you and Slats decided to take a shot at him hoping he'd be busy protecting me or Vic...

Vote JT

Pac, if you are town I beg you to reconsider this course of action. If we lynch the serial killer/vig we will lose..

Pac, if you are town I beg you to reconsider this course of action. If we lynch the serial killer/vig we will lose..

I am town and I think you are too.. what I don't understand is how letting this scrapper JT live benefits us.

But it makes sense to have 2 cops? :rolleyes:

like I said, scum, sk, whatever. No lynch, lynch, fine.

I'm in no hurry, why are you getting all excited? We're in no rush. Are you?

ha, good catch..

But still can't lynch him..

FTR i believe you..

Why the hell not? If that isn't getting caught lying, I don't know what is. Why would a regular townie claim that he is the vig if there is even the least bit of suspicion that there might be a SK in the game??

I am town and I think you are too.. what I don't understand is how letting this scrapper JT live benefits us.

Lets say you are right and JT is the serial killer....

If we kill him that leaves 4 townies and 3 scum.

All the scum would need to do to win is get a succesful NK. That's it. Remember the scum win when there numbers equal or exceed the the town or the town + SK. 4 townies - 1 NK = 3 townies against 3 scum and game over..

Again, if JT is the SK and we let him live, he will shoot Norway tonight and the scum will be down a man allowing the game to continue.

Archived