New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you already proved this, did the math, can you direct me to the post? Don't wanna make you type it out again.

I was told there would be no math. :confused:

Doggin spent all day going over this yesterday.. I typed it out just above..

But it makes sense to have 2 cops? :rolleyes:

like I said, scum, sk, whatever. No lynch, lynch, fine.

I'm in no hurry, why are you getting all excited? We're in no rush. Are you?

There it is again.

Of course I'm not in a rush, but with the way pages move when a hot topic comes up, I want to make sure everyone knows that you're scum.

Why the hell not? If that isn't getting caught lying, I don't know what is. Why would a regular townie claim that he is the vig if there is even the least bit of suspicion that there might be a SK in the game??

Because it could mean he is the SK and you are scum..

Ok. JT is definitely the SK, and Norway is definitely scum.

Vote Norway.

immutable.

Is voting norway off preferable to letting them have their duel tonight? Personally I'm of the belief JT is the dirtier of the 2.

Ok. JT is definitely the SK, and Norway is definitely scum.

Vote Norway.

immutable.

You're half right (psssst...in case you're wondering, you're right about Norway)

Still can't vote one of them cause if you are wrong we lose..

Much safer to lynch a cop or you or slats..

Norway is scum. If I'm wrong about that, I'll happily welcome a lynch and sit out the next mafia game.

Is voting norway off preferable to letting them have their duel tonight? Personally I'm of the belief JT is the dirtier of the 2.

No. Not at all.

Let them have their duel tonight... The one who is scum will die anyway, it's as close to 100% a certainty as possible..

Your short-sightedness has me questioning you now.

Another point, with 3 scum, 8 players and 5 to lynch, that essentially means that every single town player needs to vote the same exact way to get a correct lynch..

Even if you aren't lying, and Norway is scum, the likelihood of scum not convincing at least 1 innocent not to vote norway is very high..

With all these names left, I think we've got 2 scum left, and 1 SK (JT, obv)

so with 16 players, there was only 3 scum going against 12 townies and a serial killer? Also, you are buying both cop revels, so actually you are saying that it's 3 scum against 2 cops, 1 doctor, 1 SK and 9 townies :eek:

Still can't vote one of them cause if you are wrong we lose..

Much safer to lynch a cop or you or slats..

Willing to consider slats, based on potential Godfather.

But, I'm not wrong, logically, I can't be wrong.

Norway is scum, JT is serial killer, slats is potentially the godfather, or it's Pac/vic.

I think we take down norway (or slats) have JT (the SK) take the other one. We're guaranteed a hit, maybe two.

Then we can take out either JT or the bad cop, who, is going to make a mistake shortly, as we're nearly out of players.

And then when you lynch me, I flip innocent, what do you do?

Offer my apologies to you, and my congratulations to whoever it is who's completely duped me.

Slats, if he's a scum investigator of some sort he'd know peoples names..There's no reason at that point why he couldn't have been being hoenst about 2 of them and lying about another..

That is one possibility.

I'm really confused here.. The problem is I have to believe Tannenbaum is indeed our doc unless anyone can tell me if getting that name for GF makes sense.

If that's the case, why is our doc openly conspiring with the suspected SK (JT) in hopes that he'll play nice and NK who we command him to. Once JT's done our bidding he gets rewarded by coming back the following day and getting slaughtered via a hyper-lynch? :confused:

That's one accomdating SK.

I'm also open to the axis of evil being mafia and had hoped to nail EY last night. I'm not ready to accuse CTM of being scum yet but trying to arrange a handshake agreement with the SK and promote killing a cop is starting to smell rotten.

At this point I'm leaning on voting for JT and investigating Slats tonight. If Slats is clean than CTM's Tannenbaum starts really having me scratch my head... Unless JT, Vic, and Slats are in cahoots which is possible as well.

Whoever the NK'er is, he has to stay alive for the town to have a chance in case we lynch another innocent today. No guarantee that he'll cooperate, but it's the only real chance if there's still 3 scum left.

Isn't this game fun, though? I had you and CTM high on my list, but have really had to reevaluate. Instead, I'm looking to lynch the "cop" who's cleared me. Talk about strange bedfellows.

The most likely scenario I see is Vic and JT as scum teammates.

After that, it gets murky.

Could be that Pac's a legit cop, but someone got past him as a godfather figure. That's probably my second choice.

Could be that Pac's a scum rolefinder, and has "cleared" one of his teammates - probably Calvin Pace over Revis.

I'd be all over Pac & CTM as teammates if Bleedin' hadn't told us that there are non-players in the game. Being that we got that info as a result of finding out that Pac's a FO guy, that seems clean to me.

so with 16 players, there was only 3 scum going against 12 townies and a serial killer? Also, you are buying both cop revels, so actually you are saying that it's 3 scum against 2 cops, 1 doctor, 1 SK and 9 townies :eek:

I'm not sure about both cop reveals. But I'm not confident enough to move on one, as a mistake might net us the other scum, but could leave us nearly at endgame with no cop, and a serial killer.

Willing to consider slats, based on potential Godfather.

But, I'm not wrong, logically, I can't be wrong.

Norway is scum, JT is serial killer, slats is potentially the godfather, or it's Pac/vic.

I think we take down norway (or slats) have JT (the SK) take the other one. We're guaranteed a hit, maybe two.

Then we can take out either JT or the bad cop, who, is going to make a mistake shortly, as we're nearly out of players.

I hope I remember to put in a night kill.

I'm not sure about both cop reveals. But I'm not confident enough to move on one, as a mistake might net us the other scum, but could leave us nearly at endgame with no cop, and a serial killer.

Who does it even matter?

If we kill vic and he's guilty great!

If he's innocent, we are 99% sure Pac is scum.

We also know that one of JT/Norway is scum and that will resolved tonight..

Once we know which cop is scum we can look at their investigations with a hairy eyeball, but basically everyone has been "investigated" up to now, assuming JT kills norway tonight..

----

I can tell you this, there's 0% chance that we have 2 cops and the scum have only 3 players. 0%. This is essentially what you are proposing..

I hope I remember to put in a night kill.

Why wouldn't you?

You know Norway is scum, so you've gotta take him now.

When he roles scum, the best play for the town is slats, as potential Godfather, and if it's wrong, then scum is still down to 2 at most, but more likely 1 player, and the game goes on.

Norway CLEARLY lied. This is the best strategy now. Unless you want to roll the dice on getting slats first, then take Norway at night.

I can tell you this, there's 0% chance that we have 2 cops and the scum have only 3 players. 0%. This is essentially what you are proposing..

No, it's not, I'm proposing letting one of them make a mistake, there are two few players, and the scum will be wrong shortly. No way they can't.

No, it's not, I'm proposing letting one of them make a mistake, there are two few players, and the scum will be wrong shortly. No way they can't.

Fine, then why aren't you voting SMC or Slats?

1 of them almost certainly has to be scum if you aren't..

imo, SMC is solid as it comes. There's no way Pac/SMC would fake claim Revis, to obviously a character in the game and it was too early to do it..

That leaves you and slats...

Archived