Gettin' Hitched in 4 Days

Guido Monzino

Congrats. If you picked the right one, it's fun. If she cooks anything like my wife, get ready to puff up. That's my excuse!

What the **** else is there to argue about?

Actually, she doesn't cook. That's my category. It works out because I love to do it, it's a passion for me. And she can't boil water.

But she has her strengths ;)

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE KIND WISHES

Actually, she doesn't cook. That's my category. It works out because I love to do it, it's a passion for me. And she can't boil water.

But she has her strengths ;)

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE KIND WISHES

Good luck mi amigo !!!

My advice? Keep yourselves fit. That way, neither of you will lose interest in sex and you won't have to be a tough on some message board bitching about not getting any; like some of the clowns here. :grin:

oh my.....Mrs afo i was only kidding....really:D

best of luck to you guido. 32 is a great age to get married imo. how old is mrs guido?

how long ya been together?

you gonna take her to the optomitrist anytime soon after the wedding?

Future Mrs. Monzino is 28. Been together 2 1/2 years. And she has 20/20 vision.

She does have one flaw though: she's 100% chowd (although only a "surface" fan of the Pats & Sox)... :eek:

No worries though. The kids will be Jets fans (if they want their father to love them) ;)

She does have one flaw though: she's 100% chowd (although only a "surface" fan of the Pats & Sox)... :eek:

No worries though. The kids will be Jets fans (if they want their father to love them) ;)

Oh phucking my:D

cool, seems like great ages to marry imo. you've prolly had a gutful of the single life by now.

On the bright side she's a sports fan ( if a misguided one )

best of luck to you both

Archived