What would make you happy?

lancemehl

At # 17, Freeman's the only QB

RB-Moreno and Wells are there ( just play along)

WR- Heyward Bey and Maclin are there

who do you pick and what do you do in FA, if anything to make you happy and comfortable with your team going into 2009?

Or is Rex another 3 year project?

RB-Moreno and Wells are there

who do you pick and what do you do in FA, if anything to make you happy and comfortable with your team going into 2009?

Freeman - hell no

Moreno and Wells - I'd take Wells first but could live with Moreno

Heyward Bey and Maclin - Maclin wont be there at 17, I'd be happy with DHB

I'm guessing we're done with any major moves in FA and every new coach is a 3 year project.

RB-Moreno and Wells are there ( just play along)

Me ? I going WR in the 1st round , probably Maclin.

Freeman - hell no

Moreno and Wells - I'd take Wells first but could live with Moreno

Heyward Bey and Maclin - Maclin wont be there at 17, I'd be happy with DHB

I'm guessing we're done with any major moves in FA and every new coach is a 3 year project.

New coaches, like,rookies I like guys like Tuna that go from 1-15 to playoff in one year.(OK, he did do that stupid Ray Lucas thing against Detroit, but next year was 12-4 a half from SB, then the 1-15 fins go to the SB)

BUT FORGET THAT.

I agree with everything, but lets assume Maclin was there, I'm saying do you go Wells or Maclin.

Five guys, I looking for one answer and a FA move,if any.You say no more, probably right.

New coaches, like,rookies I like guys like Tuna that go from 1-15 to playoff in one year.(OK, he did do that stupid Ray Lucas thing against Detroit, but next year was 12-4 a half from SB, then the 1-15 fins go to the SB)

BUT FORGET THAT.

I agree with everything, but lets assume Maclin was there, I'm saying do you go Wells or Maclin.

Five guys, I looking for one answer and a FA move,if any.You say no more, probably right.

If Maclin is there I'd take him over anyone on the list followed by Wells then DHB and Moreno. I wouldn't take Freeman.

Archived