Santana vs the World Champs 2nite, at Citi Field...

Tucker134

and his "team" has given him 9 runs of support over his 6 starts (including tonight)

this team stinks.

Some times a pitcher goes a entire season like that. Look through some of his game logs as a Twin. It's frustrating though.

To be fair, Park was lights out as well tonight.

Can we hold them off one more inning-Santana is just unreal Mr. Consistency-Thanks Omar for that one.

It's more like, "thanks Cashman", but you gotta give Omar credit for the Santana deal regardless. He got it done.

I was just a little kid but I do recall the early 70's Mets had to win games like this all the time. Koosman, Matlack, Seaver didn't get alot of run support. Now if only Pelfrey and Maine can pick it up a bit this summer could be fun.

The 2009 numbers don't lie. Nor does the age. Or the ability to change pitches and the velocity from the 90's to the 60's. :)

???? call me when he does it for 7 years in a row like santana has. greinke has been great so far this year......but he has almost no track record. short-term dominance in one thing....extended, sustained excellence is a totally different animal. there have been plenty of doc gooden's, not too many johan santana's though. get a grip dude.

???? call me when he does it for 7 years in a row like santana has. greinke has been great so far this year......but he has almost no track record. short-term dominance in one thing....extended, sustained excellence is a totally different animal. there have been plenty of doc gooden's, not too many johan santana's though. get a grip dude.

Once again, the past means nothing. Its like my fellow Yankee fans who have to pound their chest about 26 World Championships. Who gives a ****.

For the 2009 season, so far, I'll take Grienke. Best pitcher in baseball 2009.

Archived