The best player in NY right now is Carlos Beltran

Tucker134

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf8_WLzCRfE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf8_WLzCRfE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'll never forgive him for this. Unless he brings home the World Series for us.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf8_WLzCRfE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf8_WLzCRfE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'll never forgive him for this. Unless he brings home the World Series for us.

That was a terrible terrible way to end the LCS. The bat never left his shoulder. THanx for bringing that up -- I am happy with Beltrans start and hope he can maintain for the long run.

Trust me LBS the Astro fans gave me a world of sh..over that one .

wow, you're quick bro....the way u caught me like that? Are u good at riddles & stuff too?

There is no reason to be a sarcastic jackass. Especially when no one was doing it to you. If you want to go the jackass route I have no problem telling you to go **** yourself.

That was a terrible terrible way to end the LCS. The bat never left his shoulder. THanx for bringing that up -- I am happy with Beltrans start and hope he can maintain for the long run.

Trust me LBS the Astro fans gave me a world of sh..over that one .

Sitting in the upper deck at that game, I couldnt believe what I saw. Stunned. After the high of Endy's catch to the low of Beltran just standing there... I've never recovered.

These Mets are different IMO....they'll win the East by 10 games & Beltran wins MVP. You heard it here first :box:

The only difference is the bullpen, these METS will probably blow the lead in september like they've done the last 2 years in a row. It's way too early to annoint them.

The only difference is the bullpen, these METS will probably blow the lead in september like they've done the last 2 years in a row. It's way too early to annoint them.

The Mets bullpen ERA is tops in the NL, & their overall ERA is #2 in the NL

The Yankees have the worst team ERA in the AL

worry about your own weak-a$$ team

LOL.

Given the recent history its dumb to annoint METS the champions in early MAY.

Wangs 100 era does something to skew those #'s.

Regardless the Mets have a better tail end of their bullpen and right now their bats are doing the job. If the bats cool off they'll have to go back to relying on their starting pitching which is bi-polar outside of Johan, the best pitcher in the game.

DLL does have a point though, pennants aren't won in May, and the Mets have proven that in the past 2 seasons, FWIW the last two innings should be able to hold up more leads in a close race if need be. That is something the Mets desperately needed.

Archived