NBA Draft Lottery Tonight @ 8:30pm ~ ESPN

The Knicks will draft another foreigner, some kid (PG) from Spain I believe.

I'll be pissed again on draft day.

Ricky Rubio will be gone by the time the Knicks pick. He'll probably go second or third. I would like to get him, he was really good for Spain in the Olympics.

My gut says Curry or Flynn... And considering theyre aiming to get Lebron after next season, either would be a good fit with him.

I'd pick Flynn over Curry. Flynn is a pure point guard. Curry is a great shooter, but he looks like he'll be overmatched physically.

Knicks will trade the pick for another salary dump... sadly they will not be getting Lebron... and will have a ton of money to spend for nothing and losing to show for it.

Yeah, because if they don't get LeBron they can't win.

There arn't guys like Chris Bosh or Dwayne Wade hitting the FA market that year or anything. Nah.

The Knicks will draft another foreigner, some kid (PG) from Spain I believe.

I'll be pissed again on draft day.

Rubio is supposed to be a Top 3 pick. Thankfully he won't be there. I too am so damn tired of these foreign players.

Yeah, because if they don't get LeBron they can't win.

There arn't guys like Chris Bosh or Dwayne Wade hitting the FA market that year or anything. Nah.

None of them are going to sign with a depleted Knicks team that has oodles of cap room and no players... they are all going to want to be the one missing piece on a playoff team.

None of them are going to sign with a depleted Knicks team that has oodles of cap room and no players... they are all going to want to be the one missing piece on a playoff team.

Keep telling yourself that.

Money always talks.

Yeah and a playoff team will offer one of them near the same money.

Near isn't the same.

The Knicks will land either LeBron, Wade or Bosh. Maybe two of them, but probably one.

Knicks will sign a few guys, Amare will be one of them IMO.

You guys are too much...

What big name FA has signed with the Knicks recently?

Knicks have been in cap hell for years, Isiah although he draft well IMO did a horrible job with signings. Knicks will sign some guys, I would love LeBron but I don't see it happening.

Isn't Kobe a FA in 2010 also?

Knicks have been in cap hell for years, Isiah although he draft well IMO did a horrible job with signings. Knicks will sign some guys, I would love LeBron but I don't see it happening.

Isn't Kobe a FA in 2010 also?

Why the hell would any top FA sign with the Knicks? They are a terrible team with no real plans to get better until 2010...

Top FA's that arent locked up before 2010 are going to head off to playoff teams or re-sign with their own team.

You guys are too much...

What big name FA has signed with the Knicks recently?

What big name FA that the Knicks actually sought after have we not signed?

Last I checked Kobe, LeBron, Wade, Garnett, Bosh, Howard, Pierce, etc have not been Free Agents for a long, long time.

Why the hell would any top FA sign with the Knicks? They are a terrible team with no real plans to get better until 2010...

Top FA's that arent locked up before 2010 are going to head off to playoff teams or re-sign with their own team.

We'll see, like 124 said money talks. Your Bulls only won 9 more games than the Knicks did...they'll turn it around.

What big name FA that the Knicks actually sought after have we not signed?

Last I checked Kobe, LeBron, Wade, Garnett, Bosh, Howard, Pierce, etc have not been Free Agents for a long, long time.

Most great players never become FA's... and if they do... they certainly do not risk it to sign with a team that is not ready to win it all.

There is a lot of talent available this year... I doubt the Knicks land many if any of them... they also need to sign Lee and Robinson to extensions...

Kobe has an opt out to become a FA in 2009

Carlos Boozer is available if he wants to be in 2009

Mehmet Okur has an option to be available

Shawn Marion is unrestricted

Ron Artest is unrestricted

Lamar Odom is unrestricted

Hedo Turkoglu can opt out

Ben Gordon is unrestricted

Paul Millsap is restricted

Iverson is unrestricted

Steve Nash can be opted out by the team

Rasheed Wallace is unrestricted

Jason Kidd is unrestricted

We'll see, like 124 said money talks. Your Bulls only won 9 more games than the Knicks did...they'll turn it around.

Yes but the Bulls have plenty of good young talent and plenty of good draft picks... not to mention they will be able to trade some of their talent for a missing piece if needed.

The Knicks are clearing house and not filling back in the pieces...

Archived