JN Mafia: AOL GAME THREAD

ZachEY

Whats wrong? Not getting a little riled up from the name calling are ya? Don't like it when people pick on you little Henry? Aww...I'm so sorry!

See how annoying you've been all game, prick? You don't want people calling you the worst player, then you shouldn't have been throwing it out earlier in the game (do I have to go back and find the quotes?), then missing on all of your "stone cold locks"

Im not upset, Im still keeping it light, you are the one getting all riled up. I just thinks it funny that you are calling me the worst mafia player ever when we are all in this together, jackass.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im not upset, Im still keeping it light, you are the one getting all riled up. I just thinks it funny that you are calling me the worst mafia player ever when we are all in this together, jackass.

And I find it funny that you were calling people the worst mafia players first, and now that you're the one being called the worst, theres a problem with it.

1. Henry Hill (Carlito claims town)
  2. John Rooney
  3. Carlito Brigante (claimed DA)
  4. Al Capone (Carlito claims town)
  5. Marcellus Wallace
  6. Michael Corleone (Carlito claims town)
  7. Fredo Corleone

If we leave out the 3 Carlito has cleared thus far, that gives the town a whopping 66% of hitting scum out of the following 3 (including myself):

Rooney

Wallace

Fredo

I'd like to hear from Capone & Michael. I also want to hear from Rooney and I don't want to put him at 1 away from lynch before anyone talks.

1. Henry Hill (Carlito claims town)
  2. John Rooney
  3. Carlito Brigante (claimed DA)
  4. Al Capone (Carlito claims town)
  5. Marcellus Wallace
  6. Michael Corleone (Carlito claims town)
  7. Fredo Corleone

If we leave out the 3 Carlito has cleared thus far, that gives the town a whopping 66% of hitting scum out of the following 3 (including myself):

Rooney

Wallace

Fredo

I'd like to hear from Capone & Michael. I also want to hear from Rooney and I don't want to put him at 1 away from lynch before anyone talks.

I'm assuming you accidentally mistyped the 66%. There is absolutely no guarantee the GF hasn't been investigated yet. There MAY be a 66% chance to hit scum, but you're only GUARANTEED a 33% chance of hitting the non-GF.

You can play your numbers all you want to, but to say theres a 66% chance you hit scum off that list is, well, stupid.

Vic, you watsed an investigation on me?

Vote - Fredo

The diddliest diddler in Diddletown (also known as Boston).

I actually am surprised as well. I'm assuming that in his mind, he's thinking if I'm scum im the GF, so investigating me would do know good. Still, I would've expected someone other than you.

I'm assuming you accidentally mistyped the 66%. There is absolutely no guarantee the GF hasn't been investigated yet. There MAY be a 66% chance to hit scum, but you're only GUARANTEED a 33% chance of hitting the non-GF.

You can play your numbers all you want to, but to say theres a 66% chance you hit scum off that list is, well, stupid.

Yes, you are correct. That 66% is only if Carlito was 100% correct on his investigations.

There is still a chance Carlito wasn't with the GF, so there is only a 33% chance of hitting scum of those 3 named.

Yep, not looking good for Rooney. After being in the fore front of some townie lynches then disappearing when its convenient..

Surprised no one else thought Marcellus' post before the Virgil lynch was strange, I was already iffy on him when I thought it was slats but.. now he seems to be contributing a lot. even though I don't like looking at numbers. His logic in the face off with Lefty was solid imo, no reason numbers-wise at that time to be lynching Carlito's innocent investigations.

I've had trouble reading Fredo the entire game..guess this calls for more reading..

I just dont see enough against Fredo right now.. I'm leaning Rooney, or Marcellus but I don't want to hold up the game any longer by starting another train. I wouldn't be surprised if our GF has been investigated, I assume he'd be out front trying to draw an investigation.. so my sense is we're aiming for his teammate right now. His style of play completely changed since the start of the game, and we know jvor is good at laying low when he needs to..

Vote:John Rooney

I'm sorry I have been relatively inactive the past few days. A few personal issues have cropped up that have made me a poor contributor.

Anyways, I believe I have been trying my best to help the town out with what I believe is the right course of action between stating my suspicions on players, pressuring players, making sure the decisions we make are in the best interest of the town. I acknowledge my own lynch will not be the worst thing for the town since like I said I am a roleless townie. If I do end up getting lynched, you get a 50-50 shot at the actual scum tomorrow between Fredo and Marcellus.

However, in the interest of not wasting a ML on myself I will

Vote Fredo

because it's either him or Marcellus for a guaranteed scum member for me. It's more than possible that we let this guy slide after he got really close to a day 1 lynch. I still stand by the fact that the lynch yesterday should have been among the completely unclears. Pushing hard on Henry Hill went against the best interests of the town in the event he was innocent. I still stand by that. For me, it makes little sense as me as scum to push a lynch on Lefty as opposed to Henry Hill tactically when it would have benefited me greatly as scum to keep as many unclears as possible.

In all honesty, I really wish Carlito had chosen to investigate me to semi-clear me because I honestly have been trying to figure out who is scum. But like the rest of you, I've just been duped by this team in hiding. I urge you guys to view my overall performance this game. I think that if you compare mine and either Marceullus or Fredo's play, I've been the one pushing decisions in the best interest of the town.

I'm so sorry that we lynched Lefty, he at least was making the game interesting.

So, Fredo vs. Rooeny right now and little to no activity. Nicky hasnt posted in a week...this iz teh awesome.

I feel much better about Fredo then Rooney. First off all, its my opinion that JVOR would be playing a bit more aggressively if he was the mafia. Secondly, we cant ignore Fredo's complete and utter disregard for the logic that was brought to the table yesterday.

We missed with Lefty, I dont think we will miss with Fredo.

I'm so sorry that we lynched Lefty, he at least was making the game interesting.

So, Fredo vs. Rooeny right now and little to no activity. Nicky hasnt posted in a week...this iz teh awesome.

I feel much better about Fredo then Rooney. First off all, its my opinion that JVOR would be playing a bit more aggressively if he was the mafia. Secondly, we cant ignore Fredo's complete and utter disregard for the logic that was brought to the table yesterday.

Nicky's dead, ****head.

I agree. But you're playing a dangerous game here, Hill. If Fredo comes up innocent, then tomorrow's lynch would likely be you IMO as the GF. Do we trade Fredo for the GF?

In other words, Fredo's scum team or Hill is GF. Is that a trade worth making? I think it is. We've heard from both Rooney & Fredo. I'll take my chances.

Vote: Fredo

Nicky's dead, ****head.

LOL...well he never posted before he died and he never gave a good by post. :bag:

I got totally wasted last night and my head is not on straight this morning.

I agree. But you're playing a dangerous game here, Hill. If Fredo comes up innocent, then tomorrow's lynch would likely be you IMO as the GF. Do we trade Fredo for the GF?

In other words, Fredo's scum team or Hill is GF. Is that a trade worth making? I think it is. We've heard from both Rooney & Fredo. I'll take my chances.

Vote: Fredo

Yes, yes we are, and I can understand if you guys want to lynch me if I'm wrong about Fredo...but once again, I am not the GF, just a roleless townie...and we are all in this together, I am just creating cases scum hunting. I cant lynch someone on my own.

Welcome.

You've Got Mail.

In the middle of the night, after a few nights of peace, the Peds were at it again.

adult+diaper.jpg

Nicky, The Man-Child (Doctor), has been invited over.

With 7 Players remaining, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline Monday 5PM.

Poor Nicky. He could have gone on to great things. Maybe he could have even become a Senator or something.

Unvote

What are you thinking?

Seems like the best defense I've had for myself all game is not saying anything at all

I have to run to the otherside of town real quick and meet a consultant, shouldnt take too long.

When I return, I will build a case.

Big Man, sorry, but I think you and Rooney are most likely to be the final scum team.

I will be back soon.

Archived