JN Mafia: AOL GAME THREAD

ZachEY

Im going to do this too, because yours in retarded....

Power Roles - Never Vote

Carlito

Nicky

For the day dont vote

Michael - pretty sure innocent. Crazy to think a first timer would draw GF and bow out of the game super early

Henry - ****ing vote me off tomorrow if you really think Im the GF, today it doesnt make sense.

Focus for lynch

Lefty - GF, my case is clear

Fredo - scum, my case is clear

Marcellus - who the F knows

Rooney- who the F know

Capone - 99% sure he is innocent, I know Crushomo and how much he loves this game he wouldnt have bailed on a mafia role this late in the game and continue to post

Alright, ended up not having to leave the office.

So this is where I am at. I have been dead wrong all game long and its partially because I am a stubborn and really just wanted to get Lefty lynched because he was acting so arrogant. It began to be something that I was just proving I could make it happen. I let a personal agenda get in the way of the game. I'm affraid I am doing the same thing right now with Fredo and the mafia is using it against me.

Since I have been so wrong, I want to refocus. When I started in on Lefty, I brought up sound logic that 2 people didnt buy, I thought for sure that those 2 were a team. I was wrong about the person I was most sure of...Marcellus and Rooney both used that rational as justification to vote an innocent with me. They let me take the lead and then joined as the last 2. In this post, I made them feel as if there was no concern and they have been using me since.

Vote Rooney

Here's why. I was convinced that if Lefty flipped scum, we had Fredo too. Well, this time, I am going the different route. If Rooney flips scum, Marcellus is the final member.

Also, why did JVOR feel the need to reveal his alt? Is it because he thought it would make people less suspicious of him? His plea for him being town above is weak. Its a very JVOR thing to do....when scum.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alright, ended up not having to leave the office.

So this is where I am at. I have been dead wrong all game long and its partially because I am a stubborn and really just wanted to get Lefty lynched because he was acting so arrogant. It began to be something that I was just proving I could make it happen. I let a personal agenda get in the way of the game. I'm affraid I am doing the same thing right now with Fredo and the mafia is using it against me.

Since I have been so wrong, I want to refocus. When I started in on Lefty, I brought up sound logic that 2 people didnt buy, I thought for sure that those 2 were a team. I was wrong about the person I was most sure of...Marcellus and Rooney both used that rational as justification to vote an innocent with me. They let me take the lead and then joined as the last 2. In this post, I made them feel as if there was no concern and they have been using me since.

Vote Rooney

Here's why. I was convinced that if Lefty flipped scum, we had Fredo too. Well, this time, I am going the different route. If Rooney flips scum, Marcellus is the final member.

Also, why did JVOR feel the need to reveal his alt? Is it because he thought it would make people less suspicious of him? His plea for him being town above is weak. Its a very JVOR thing to do....when scum.

Props to you HH, props. I'm pretty sure we've got one this time.

So this is where I am at. I have been dead wrong all game long and its partially because I am a stubborn and really just wanted to get Lefty lynched because he was acting so arrogant. It began to be something that I was just proving I could make it happen.

FTR don't flatter yourself.. If I didn't want to die I'd still be here.

God, you are even an arrogant prick when you are dead. ;)

And I'm not flattered you did enough to get yourself lynched. I was just blinded by pure hatred toward you and should have known better. I came out playing like a douche to copy the play of HenrEY Hill part 1 and it made me lose focus.

And dont act like you wanted to die, jackass. Someone that wants to die doesnt go back and write an hour long case to save his life.

LOL.

Totally lame. "If I didn't want to die ..." No wonder EY used a crybaby picture.

Lefty, you've played one of the worst mafia games ever. No lie. Just consider it a mulligan.

The claimed Prosecutor made his opening statements, but it was the town's loudmouth that sealed the deal.

A change of heart?

Finally, they go after the 'my bad' guy who apologized every step of the way for his wrong-doings.

fortecgi-3.jpg

John Rooney, the repeat offender (Godfather), has had his account cancelled.

Please submit your night actions by 11AM Monday.

1. Tony Montana - Day 2 - Account Cancelled
  2. Henry Hill
  3. Lefty Ruggerio - Day 5 - Account Cancelled
  4. John Rooney - Day 6 - Godfather - Account Cancelled
  5. Carlito Brigante
  6. Al Capone
  7. Ace Rothstein - Night 1 - Pedophile - Neverland Ranch
  8. Marcellus Wallace
  9. Nicky Santoro - Night 5 - Invited Over
  10. Sonny LoSpecchio - Night 1 - Parent (Cop) - Invited Over
  11. Michael Corleone
  12. Tommy DeVito - Night 2 - Michael Jackson - Invited Over
  13. Tony Soprano - Night 2 - Pedophile - Neverland Ranch
  14. Frank Costello - Day 1 - Account Canceled
  15. Vito Corleone - Day 3 - Account Canceled
  16. Virgil Sollozzo - Day 4 - Account Canceled
  17. Fredo Corleone

LOL.

Totally lame. "If I didn't want to die ..." No wonder EY used a crybaby picture.

Lefty, you've played one of the worst mafia games ever. No lie. Just consider it a mulligan.

+ 1. :Nuts:

The claimed Prosecutor made his opening statements, but it was the town's loudmouth that sealed the deal.

A change of heart?

Finally, they go after the 'my bad' guy who apologized every step of the way for his wrong-doings.

fortecgi-3.jpg

Thank god.

I almost ****ed us again.

LOL.

You laughed at the post... mission accomplished.

As far as your critique of my performance.. eh.. whatever. If that's the worst thing that's happened to me in a couple weeks it's been a good couple weeks.

A change of heart?

fortecgi-3.jpg

Finally!

Finally!

LOL, dude you realize that the game is over when we lynch you next day right?

We have 4 cleared innocents. And its down to you and Fredo...clearly Fredo is not going to vote off his GF.

Game over. Town just won. Unless you have a 3 person kill in you tonight...LOL...whats the chances you and Carlito can submitt your night actions right now and we can finish this before I leave the office?

We have 4 cleared innocents. And its down to you and Fredo...clearly Fredo is not going to vote off his GF.

Game over. Town just won. Unless you have a 3 person kill in you tonight...LOL...whats the chances you and Carlito can submitt your night actions right now and we can finish this before I leave the office?

LOL. Best to ask Fredo to submit his NK.

Every heard of a bus vote? When they both got into the crosshairs only 1 of them was getting out alive.

Game is over whether its fredo or marcellus. Run the numbers.

Call it, Yellin. Rooney, Fredo/Marcellus, I warned you that Rooney needed to look more innocent than you or we couldn't win. You made yourself look too innocent, with the godfather gone the suspect pool is 2 and the town has enough players to make "guessing right" irrelevant. Sorry I couldn't pay more attention the past few days :(

Every heard of a bus vote? When they both got into the crosshairs only 1 of them was getting out alive.

I salute you for the effort, gg MW. Had me fooled, thats for sure. Props to Henry for jumping off my train and finishing this thing off (essentially). Ironic foreshadowing when you alluded to the two of us and Lefty going at it as innocents, lol.

It took by far the worst game I've played to survive to "end game" for the first time.

Great game to Nicky for keeping us in it with 2 successful protections.

Not buying it Big Man, not buying it at all.

Either way the town just won. Or is my math off?

After tonight its 4-1. If we lynch you unsuccessfully, its 3-1, after the night 2-1 and then the game is over. The final mafia member will be exposed.

The town just won.

Game is over whether its fredo or marcellus. Run the numbers.

Call it, Yellin. Rooney, Fredo/Marcellus, I warned you that Rooney needed to look more innocent than you or we couldn't win. You made yourself look too innocent, with the godfather gone the suspect pool is 2 and the town has enough players to make "guessing right" irrelevant. Sorry I couldn't pay more attention the past few days :(

Thats what I thought...lol... I was sitting there looking at the screen, like, is this right? Or am I crazy.

The game is officially over and I must honeslty say, this is the strangest game ever. The town only had 1 successful lynch and won...lol...well I guess eventually we would have 2, but still strange.

Nicky vs. Devito for MVP, but I got to give it to Nicky.

Thats what I thought...lol... I was sitting there looking at the screen, like, is this right? Or am I crazy.

The game is officially over and I must honeslty say, this is the strangest game ever. The town only had 1 successful lynch and won...lol...well I guess eventually we would have 2, but still strange.

Nicky vs. Devito for MVP, but I got to give it to Nicky.

The game isn't over till the last scum is lynched. The town still has to chose and has to chose correctly. We don't want to Doug Brien this.

As to why I went Capone.

I had a feeling it was MW and Rooney, Rooney more then anyone. I was afraid to "waste" an investigation on a god father and proclaim "not guilty!" and give them fire power. I figured, help everyone get over Capone and focus on Rooney.

Good game, I blew but we won.

The game isn't over till the last scum is lynched. The town still has to chose and has to chose correctly. We don't want to Doug Brien this.

O.K.

Lets play it out...we still will win tomorrow if we lynch incorrectly today. Obviously its down to the 2 unknowns you and Fredo...so lets say we lynch you today and we lynch wrong. Then someone dies tonight, probably me, and we remain with Michael and Capone who are innocent and you or Fredo who is scum.

The game is over.

Vote Marcellus

As to why I went Capone.

I had a feeling it was MW and Rooney, Rooney more then anyone. I was afraid to "waste" an investigation on a god father and proclaim "not guilty!" and give them fire power. I figured, help everyone get over Capone and focus on Rooney.

Good game, I blew but we won.

Really? That's actually really smart then Vic, good job. Great job, actually.

Really? That's actually really smart then Vic, good job. Great job, actually.

That was definately a good play by Vicious.

Does change the fact that you're scum, Fredo.

Let's get this vote right. We've played this stupid game since June 22nd (nearly a month). Let's end it right by lynching Fredo and have EY give the ending.

That was definately a good play by Vicious.

Does change the fact that you're scum, Fredo.

Let's get this vote right. We've played this stupid game since June 22nd (nearly a month). Let's end it right by lynching Fredo and have EY give the ending.

I got an idea, since the game is OVER!!!! Why dont which ever one of you jerkys are scum, just vote yourself and end the game.

The mafia literally has no chance of winning this game. HELLO!!!!!!

I got an idea, since the game is OVER!!!! Why dont which ever one of you jerkys are scum, just vote yourself and end the game.

The mafia literally has no chance of winning this game. HELLO!!!!!!

Exactly, that's why Fredo and you should vote for Fredo.

End the game. Vote Fredo and be done with this.

Archived