JN Mafia: AOL GAME THREAD

ZachEY

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to my teammates towards the end there. The inactive really wasn't strategy, other things just sort of caught up with me.

I'll step up to mod the next game if you guys want me to.

I'm thinking about setups for the next game. at the moment. Since these games since to drag for eons, I was thinking of maybe having two or 3 smaller games going simultaneously to speed it up. Your call though, if you want a big setup, I can try to come up with one as well.

Originally Posted by John Rooney

I think hill acts scummy enough to get setup for a lynch. Lefty and montana are the two players that concern me, though i am unsure they are roled up. They seem to be ruffling too many feathers. Crusher has great instincts, he just cannot articulate them that well.

Currently the 4 players i wonder if have roles are nicky, sonny, michael, and devito. Michaelmight just be new, he was kind of a throwin.

My top pick would be montana. He already has fos 3 of you and i fear might be persuasive down the road. Though i am afraid that once he dies they will look at who he has suspected a bit too closely. We might want to setup a virgil lynch first.

If not montana, i say take out lefty. I predict getting these two lynched will be a massive chore and would result in our hands looking dirtier than they already are.

Posted 6-29 I might add.

We thought that Carlito was SK the night we killed Devito. XD

Thats the hammer...we got ya!

It's always best to play it out to the end. Anything could happen.

Michael swooping in screwed me.

I wanted to drag this out into at least tonight and then you guys would have said F-it and vote Fredo.

I was like the Japanese still fighting in the Pacific after WWII.

Oh, and it's unfortunate that Rooney couldn't be more active yesterday because I had Fredo set up for the lynch. I wanted to hold back so that Rooney could explain himself & vote, but it came too late and Capone switched. We had a great 4 hr window to get it done but it didn't happen.

I couldn't bus vote Rooney because that would have eliminated the godfather and, thus, got Hill off the hook.

I was trying to rehabilitate the situate by setting up Hill. He caught it, so good job by you JiF.

BTW, do you guys know who I am?

It's always best to play it out to the end. Anything could happen.

Michael swooping in screwed me.

I wanted to drag this out into at least tonight and then you guys would have said F-it and vote Fredo.

I was like the Japanese still fighting in the Pacific after WWII.

Kudos for that determination, I would have thrown in the towel at that point.. :P I'm glad it worked out I got to be around for this, and my gut was right.

No idea who you are.. not sure who's left who would be able to re-enter the game so easily. Nice job on that too, I really struggled with catching up but you were great.

Kudos for that determination, I would have thrown in the towel at that point.. :P I'm glad it worked out I got to be around for this, and my gut was right.

No idea who you are.. not sure who's left who would be able to re-enter the game so easily. Nice job on that too, I really struggled with catching up but you were great.

Actually my guess would have to be Shutout.. I went back and looked at the roster.. I feel like it has to be someone who's played a lot before but sat this one out and then re-entered the mix.

Originally Posted by John Rooney

I think hill acts scummy enough to get setup for a lynch. Lefty and montana are the two players that concern me, though i am unsure they are roled up. They seem to be ruffling too many feathers. Crusher has great instincts, he just cannot articulate them that well.

Currently the 4 players i wonder if have roles are nicky, sonny, michael, and devito. Michaelmight just be new, he was kind of a throwin.

My top pick would be montana. He already has fos 3 of you and i fear might be persuasive down the road. Though i am afraid that once he dies they will look at who he has suspected a bit too closely. We might want to setup a virgil lynch first.

If not montana, i say take out lefty. I predict getting these two lynched will be a massive chore and would result in our hands looking dirtier than they already are.

Posted 6-29 I might add.

We thought that Carlito was SK the night we killed Devito. XD

Yeah, nice job getting Tony M. lynched. I didn't really suspect you in it, it wasn't until later I started questioning you.

Alright...

I'll save the theatrics and say good game (lol) to all. MVP for the town is DeVito!

Here's the list:

Sonny - Cop - Woody

Nicky - Doc - Bleedin' Green

Devito - MJ - Irish

Marcellus 1 - SCUM - Slats

Marcellus 2 - SCUM - SMC

Ace - SCUM - doggin

Soprano - SCUM - SMC

Rooney - Godfather - JVOR

Montana - CTM

Capone 1 - Crusher

Capone 2 - Norway

Costello - Barmacral

Lefty - Pac

Fredo - AVM

Vito - Norway

Henry - JiF

Michael 1 - PS17

Michael 2 - Dan X

Virgil - Sharrow

Oh and my play was abysmal. It just got to a point a couple weeks ago where I realized no matter what I said I was going to be the arrogant prick so I decided to run with it. Sorry if that ruffled feathers.

Alright...

I'll save the theatrics and say good game (lol) to all. MVP for the town is DeVito!

Here's the list:

Sonny - Cop - Woody

Nicky - Doc - Bleedin' Green

Devito - MJ - Irish

Marcellus 1 - SCUM - Slats

Marcellus 2 - SCUM - SMC

Ace - SCUM - doggin

Soprano - SCUM - SMC

Rooney - Godfather - JVOR

Montana - CTM

Capone 1 - Crusher

Capone 2 - Norway

Costello - Barmacral

Lefty - Pac

Fredo - AVM

Vito - Norway

Henry - JiF

Michael 1 - PS17

Michael 2 - Dan X

Virgil - Sharrow

I guessed right on Slats, AVM, CTM, and JVOR. Hilarious that Marcellus 2 was SMC, and I was trying to figure out who was left that wasn't already in the game. Guess he and Norway give a literal meaning to reentry ... also I had thought Sharrow might be Nicky.

I still can't believe I didn't do better in this game. I was ****ing pissed, that clinching vote on Montana was made for the sole purpose to make me look somewhat suspect because I hadn't even recieved a vote up to that point.

I didn't know whether Doggin was scum or not, I was just delighted to have him out of the game regardless. He killed himself with his reveal. I was quietly suspicious of Soprano and Marcellus (Who was probably going to be my next target). I was happy to kill off the scum and you can see why. ****ers.

The town won despite playing a God awful game (Besides Nicky, who I had pegged as BG from the start) and the scum didn't help themselves out either.

**** you all.

Vic the maricon thing is because I'm puerto rican and rarely hear non-spanish people use the term. I remembered you and SMC mentioning you were spanish as well. Since someone else had figured out SMC was Soprano I assumed you were Carlito.

Vic the maricon thing is because I'm puerto rican and rarely hear non-spanish people use the term. I remembered you and SMC mentioning you were spanish as well. Since someone else had figured out SMC was Soprano I assumed you were Carlito.

Ah I get it now.

Oh and my play was abysmal. It just got to a point a couple weeks ago where I realized no matter what I said I was going to be the arrogant prick so I decided to run with it. Sorry if that ruffled feathers.

I thought that was you...but couldnt really tell.

Hey no hard feelings to anyone that I was being a prick to, it was all just in fun and trying to make a slow game interesting.

Overall, I think most people did a good job of hiding their true identity. I thought by making fun of the Crusher/JiF love, that it would throw people off, I dont think it did. Crusher had me pegged immediately and Norway too.

Good game guys. Nice Job BG and IJ.

Hey no hard feelings to anyone that I was being a prick to, it was all just in fun and trying to make a slow game interesting.

Overall, I think most people did a good job of hiding their true identity. I thought by making fun of the Crusher/JiF love, that it would throw people off, I dont think it did. Crusher had me pegged immediately and Norway too.

I figured it was you, but didn't feel like blowing up your spot. I just figured why even bother with the Alt when everyone knew me lol.

It actually made it moe obvious, I think you tried too hard at times. LOL

Nicky was playing very BG like, just popping in now and again with very informative posts that did contribute.

CTM was obvious, as was PS17 when he was in.

I was laughing the whole time... I enjoyed having someone to argue with since that buffoon CTM had gone and gotten himself ousted.

I knew it was you and figured since we had met in person once back in JVille that you'd remember I wasn't really that much of a prick once the game ended. I was just trying to have some laughs... and I did.

No way... said it in game and said it in now, mafia is much more fun with pac playing

Had me laughing all game. To bad you blew you load on doggin and never voted right again ;)

I was laughing the whole time... I enjoyed having someone to argue with since that buffoon CTM had gone and gotten himself ousted.

I knew it was you and figured since we had met in person once back in JVille that you'd remember I wasn't really that much of a prick once the game ended. I was just trying to have some laughs... and I did.

Yeah, I wasnt taking it serious at all, and I know you are a good dude...and you were cracking me up...even AVM had some good ones. Crusher was on fire too.

No way... said it in game and said it in now, mafia is much more fun with pac playing

Had me laughing all game. To bad you blew you load on doggin and never voted right again ;)

Did I make you laugh at all? :hipp:

Yeah, I wasnt taking it serious at all, and I know you are a good dude...and you were cracking me up...even AVM had some good ones. Crusher was on fire too.

Was AVM Fredo?

Never would've guessed it..

It actually made it moe obvious, I think you tried too hard at times. LOL

Nicky was playing very BG like, just popping in now and again with very informative posts that did contribute.

CTM was obvious, as was PS17 when he was in.

Yeah, I figured I took it too far. But it was fun to play on the other side and very difficult as well.

Please repost the eating the mashed potato between your ears remark so I can rep you proper.. Funniest intentionally funny line in JN/JI mafia history imo

:cloud9:

Was AVM Fredo?

Never would've guessed it..

Yeah, he played really well. Had no clue.

I guessed right on Slats, AVM, CTM, and JVOR. Hilarious that Marcellus 2 was SMC, and I was trying to figure out who was left that wasn't already in the game. Guess he and Norway give a literal meaning to reentry ... also I had thought Sharrow might be Nicky.

I guessed right on BG, Woody, SMC1, and Norway (slapdick). I bet nobody knew I was Virgil.

Archived