OT: YES!! Not Another Teen Movie!!

Alk

hahahahaha classic line.

"Why is it that whenever I tell a guy they can put it where they want they always stick it in my ass?"

"That's too much information."

"No, too much information would be telling you that when they're done I take a huge dump...................on their chest."

Token black guy: "Oh THAT IS WHACK!!"

can we add a poll here? whose the hottest chick in the movie? The Not Popular but still beautiful even though shes a rebel girl? The Dirtiest girl (chest sh**s, Cruel Inentions Girl)? Or the cheerleading girl?

I vote NPBSBETSAR girl myself.

hope this doesnt ruin ur thread alk lol cause i love that movie. I am appalled... That's horrible. That really disturbs me. I Can't Believe No One Has Ever S**t On Your Chest Before!

can we add a poll here? whose the hottest chick in the movie? The Not Popular but still beautiful even though shes a rebel girl? The Dirtiest girl (chest sh**s, Cruel Inentions Girl)? Or the cheerleading girl?

I vote NPBSBETSAR girl myself.

hope this doesnt ruin ur thread alk lol cause i love that movie. I am appalled... That's horrible. That really disturbs me. I Can't Believe No One Has Ever S**t On Your Chest Before!

Man there are alot of hot chicks in this movie but there is definately something about Janie. There is an endless amount of quotes that can be used in every day life. :lol:

Some of my favorite quotes... strange they're the most disturbing...

Catherine: I want you.

Jake: But, you're my sister.

Catherine: Only by blood.

Janey Briggs: Hey Ricky, what'd you do this weekend?

Ricky Lipman: Well, Friday night I stood outside your window - in the pouring rain - screaming your name for several hours. And then I spent all of Saturday and Sunday making you this great "Janey I've Been Desperately Trying To Tell You That I Am Madly In Love With You" ummmm... Mix Tape for your birthday.

Janey Briggs: A mix tape? Awwwww that's so sweet Ricky. See you in English

The Coach: Can he still play?

Trainer: He's in a coma!

The Coach: Answer the question!

Some of my favorite quotes... strange they're the most disturbing...

Catherine: I want you.

Jake: But, you're my sister.

Catherine: Only by blood.

Janey Briggs: Hey Ricky, what'd you do this weekend?

Ricky Lipman: Well, Friday night I stood outside your window - in the pouring rain - screaming your name for several hours. And then I spent all of Saturday and Sunday making you this great "Janey I've Been Desperately Trying To Tell You That I Am Madly In Love With You" ummmm... Mix Tape for your birthday.

Janey Briggs: A mix tape? Awwwww that's so sweet Ricky. See you in English

The Coach: Can he still play?

Trainer: He's in a coma!

The Coach: Answer the question!

One of my favorite lines and it's one I use in everyday life is "Cry me a river dickface!!" Probably not my favorite but it just happens to be applicable in everyday life. :lol:

which one was she? and dont forget about the hot naked foreign girl... shes always noteworthy

She's the hot chick that Janey's little brother has the crush on. She said something like "I don't sleep with every guy that gives me a love note......I give them handjobs." :lol:

What really made me laugh in this movie is when the guy is getting a drink at the prom, then just randomly starts singing "Scooby Dooby....."

Having seen American Pie far too many times, that bit just cracked me up.

What really made me laugh in this movie is when the guy is getting a drink at the prom, then just randomly starts singing "Scooby Dooby....."

Having seen American Pie far too many times, that bit just cracked me up.

That was funny as hell. They really took parts out of so many movies I can't even name them all. Just about any 80's movie you can name they ripped off then they got a bunch of movies from the 90's too.

Archived