training camp rules?

joebabyny

Hey does anyone know what the camera policy is, specifically if you are not media credentialed? I am sure small point and clicks are fine, but what about dslr's with big lenses? And what about videotaping? And how close can you expect to get to the field to tape or snap pics? Maybe max can get TS to inquire up there?

Hey does anyone know what the camera policy is, specifically if you are not media credentialed? I am sure small point and clicks are fine, but what about dslr's with big lenses? And what about videotaping? And how close can you expect to get to the field to tape or snap pics? Maybe max can get TS to inquire up there?

How hard would it be to get a press pass or media credentials? I would assume if you are affiliated with a web site like JN that will say you are a reporter for them it would not be that hard. I'm not sure if it would make a difference about taking pictures at training camp.

How hard would it be to get a press pass or media credentials? I would assume if you are affiliated with a web site like JN that will say you are a reporter for them it would not be that hard. I'm not sure if it would make a difference about taking pictures at training camp.

hahaha, a JN official would probably sooner get his ass tossed out then get a press pass i would think!

i'm pretty sure all sooth needed was a jar of vaseline and strong neck muscles.

hahaha, a JN official would probably sooner get his ass tossed out then get a press pass i would think!

I have to agree with Joe on this one. I thought we would be able to get passes for camp since it was so far away. Yeah, that didn't happen.

The Jets aren't big fans of JetNation.

Archived