UFC 101

Arsis

Well you were 0/2 but I cant blame you for those predictions. I was also rooting for Forrest.

WOW, is Silva GREAT. He just absolutely toyed with Forrest. There is zero doubt in my mind who the pound for pound best is right now. Next up for Silva must be a super fight with Machita. There is absolutely nothing in the 185 lbs division for him.

B.J Penn is well, B.J Penn. The best 155 on the planet. Keep him where he belongs. Florian did a good job and stuck to his game plan but Penn was definitely in better shape than previous fights. He waited for his spot and jumped on it.

Overall the card was ok and the fights were decent (except for the clear early stop on Amir).

Man, Griffin went out like a bitch. Could you imagine if Silva actually put something behind that punch? He was freakin' stepping back when he hit him. :shock: There is no doubt in my mind now that Silva could dominate the light heavyweight division. Only problem is he only has three fights left on his contract and he has already stated that he plans on retiring.

That PPV sucked. It was very dissapointing. Amir Sadollah early stoppage and then Forrest gets bitched out and embarassed badly. Silva dislocated Forrest's jaw, too. There goes the Forrest quote of "Put me in the ring with anyone and I'll make a good fight out of it." He looked scared ****less and his punches/kicks were ****. I just bought his book yesterday haha.

Then my man Kenny Florian loses with his stupid game plan. What the hell?

ps. I think Lyota would beat Silva. Silva's good but Lyota is on his level and on top of that, Lyota would have connected on a lot more shots than Forrest. Even when Silva gave Forrest some shots, they were ***** shots. Lyota woulda knocked that ******* out. I like Silva but I did want Forrest. Silva cares too much about those dumbass fans too. Who cares if they boo? They obviously don't know that it's an intense chess match taking place.

Silva does not want to fight Machida.

It is the only fight that makes sense for Silva right now. THere is NOTHING at 185 that stands a chance with him. Even at 205, there are not many fighters that really stand a chance... OR bring Couture back to 205. I would pay to see that fight. I dont care how old Randy is, It would not surprise me to see him put on a great fight with Silva!

I think Silva V Machida would be an awesome fight. I hope Forrest can recover from this. This is two losses in a row. I like him and would like to see him get a bunch of wins in a row after this.

Silva and Machida are friends and train together. I heard they didn't want to fight but I'm sure it can be arranged eventually. We'll see how Silva v Henderson and Machida v Shogun go. Henderson did pretty good against silva and I think he'll try to take him down again. You get that guy on his back and mount him, he can be finished.

Forrest ran out of that stadium like a bat out of hell. I'm sitting here reading his book that I got yesterday and he's saying how only hairy vagina's quit and he isn't scared of a knockout. He sure looked scared to me last night. Silva dislocated his jaw but I didn't know Forrest cared about pain.

Silva and Machida are friends and train together. I heard they didn't want to fight but I'm sure it can be arranged eventually. We'll see how Silva v Henderson and Machida v Shogun go. Henderson did pretty good against silva and I think he'll try to take him down again. You get that guy on his back and mount him, he can be finished.

Forrest ran out of that stadium like a bat out of hell. I'm sitting here reading his book that I got yesterday and he's saying how only hairy vagina's quit and he isn't scared of a knockout. He sure looked scared to me last night. Silva dislocated his jaw but I didn't know Forrest cared about pain.

Forrest's jaw was dislocated earlier in the fight. Forrest left to get medical attention because he went deaf in one ear.

Forrest's jaw was dislocated earlier in the fight. Forrest left to get medical attention because he went deaf in one ear.

Earlier in the fight? There was no earlier ;). Forrest broke a hand early in the Rashad Fight, and now this. His bones are getting weak. I don't know if it's because he doesn't care for his injuries and really ****s with his body a lot (ex. i just read in his book that he held a lighter right under his arm- his personal best was 16 seconds, and the never getting the broken arm fixed). I hope he's alright, that was rough to watch. I'm still pissed off that he lost like that.

Earlier in the fight? There was no earlier ;). Forrest broke a hand early in the Rashad Fight, and now this. His bones are getting weak. I don't know if it's because he doesn't care for his injuries and really ****s with his body a lot (ex. i just read in his book that he held a lighter right under his arm- his personal best was 16 seconds, and the never getting the broken arm fixed). I hope he's alright, that was rough to watch. I'm still pissed off that he lost like that.

lmao. I dunno. He got owned nothing to say. He is still a tough SOB.

Archived