Who kicks the most ass?

ZachEY

Choose  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Choose

Great Pirates do not possess Ninja skills... Not even close.

Lets put this in terms you can understand.

In baseball, there are the Pirates. In football, the Vikings... But there are no Ninjas... Why?

Because if in the spirit of fair competition, professional leagues would never allow a team of such Awesomeness.

Yes, yes they do. Pirates can be sneaky and pillage villages. They have similar sword techniques and they throw daggers the same way Ninjas throwing starts.

They also know a little bit of marial arts from their voyages to the orient.

Your knowledge of Pirates capabalities is pathetic. And pro sports has nothing to do with this...ninjas are cowards and dont want to face their opponents man to man. Thats why no team would name themselves after Ninjas.

No its just that bull**** pc crap. Asians wouldn't even get pissed off, but you know they would be some schmucks complaining about it.

Pirates have stuck around long enough, and are always pirates. Ninjas fool people with trickery. Plus if it wasn't for movies ninjas wouldn't be that cool.

Pirates are real, they've taken over areas of land and party all day.

Exactly, Pirates have evolved....ever heard of the NAVY??? Where do you think they got that idea from?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, yes they do. Pirates can be sneaky and pillage villages. They have similar sword techniques and they throw daggers the same way Ninjas throwing starts.

Your knowledge of Pirates capabalities is pathetic. And pro sports has nothing to do with this...ninjas are cowards and dont want to face their opponents man to man. Thats why no team would name themselves after Ninjas.

Pirates are the Ford Mustang of sneakiness to the Ninja's Ferrari. Sure, they can sneak, but they're not experts as the Ninja's are.

For all you know, a Ninja could disguise himself as a pirate and take down the entire ship... They are THAT crafty.

You comment on their martial arts ability is ridiculous. I've never seen a pirate perform any hand to hand combat technique that requires higher level training.

I know very well what Pirates are capable of, and that's why they made the list. They are a threat to other boats, they are a threat to seaside villages, but they are no match for highly trained stealth assassins.

And facing your opponent man to man is for thugs, like the Pirates. Real warriors fight with brains, not braun.

Exactly, Pirates have evolved....ever heard of the NAVY??? Where do you think they got that idea from?

US Navy Seals took out the Somali pirates with ninja like skills

Pirates are the Ford Mustang of sneakiness to the Ninja's Ferrari. Sure, they can sneak, but they're not experts as the Ninja's are.

For all you know, a Ninja could disguise himself as a pirate and take down the entire ship... They are THAT crafty.

You comment on their martial arts ability is ridiculous. I've never seen a pirate perform any hand to hand combat technique that requires higher level training.

I know very well what Pirates are capable of, and that's why they made the list. They are a threat to other boats, they are a threat to seaside villages, but they are no match for highly trained stealth assassins.

And facing your opponent man to man is for thugs, like the Pirates. Real warriors fight with brains, not braun.

Your brain is dumb.

US Navy Seals took out the Somali pirates with ninja like skills

True, but the Seals stole those tactics for Pirates.

And she has bad taste in ties.

I thought your wife was Korean not Japanese. I always wanted to bang a Korean chick but never met one. I still have the country unmarked on my map :(

She's Japanese. Korean chicks are too high maintenance. Lots of them are just really, REALLY prissy. Still hot, just prissy.

Viking Superiority

It is to be said that Vikings, unlike ninjas, are inevitably the top of the foodchain of superiority. Ninjas (otherwise known as gay pussies in tights), merely killed sleepy people and women. Vikings killed men, dogs, and just about anything that couldn't be raped . Vikings, with their minimum maximum age of 3000, can never die naturally (except by laughter upon seeing a midget sing and dance), but can only be killed in combat. It is proven that ninjas lack ability to do so, and it is obvious that the only thing powerful enough to kill a Viking is, well, an even bigger Viking. Through historic reference on very concrete sources, the following examples were refound:

Battle of Hastings, 1066: Saxon Vikings got their ***** less-Viking asses kicked by the Norman Vikings.

The Viking Invasions of England, 800's: Saxon Vikings kicked the Norse Vikings' asses, then got their asses kicked in what could only be described as a Vikings' version of a consensual orgy.

Russia, 1600's: Russia was suffering from constant Viking raids. They constantly raped, pillaged, burned and killed everything. To defend themselves, Russians did what? That's right, fellas: they hired a Viking (Rorik the Rus).

Every other battle: Vikings either kill everybody or just kill other vikings.

However, Viking superiority is slightly offset by their lack of women. As such, Vikings rape to reproduce, creating no true Vikings (except Beowulf, the one full-Viking). Every Viking, save Beowulf, is a crossbreed between a purer Viking and rape.

But they took it too seriously.... I wouldn't want to hang out with a viking cause I think he'd chop my head-off. I'd feel like partying with a Pirate and getting into a brawl. Not rape stuff.

*****. Rape and pillage your village.

Viking Superiority

It is to be said that Vikings, unlike ninjas, are inevitably the top of the foodchain of superiority. Ninjas (otherwise known as gay pussies in tights), merely killed sleepy people and women. Vikings killed men, dogs, and just about anything that couldn't be raped . Vikings, with their minimum maximum age of 3000, can never die naturally (except by laughter upon seeing a midget sing and dance), but can only be killed in combat. It is proven that ninjas lack ability to do so, and it is obvious that the only thing powerful enough to kill a Viking is, well, an even bigger Viking. Through historic reference on very concrete sources, the following examples were refound:

Battle of Hastings, 1066: Saxon Vikings got their ***** less-Viking asses kicked by the Norman Vikings.

The Viking Invasions of England, 800's: Saxon Vikings kicked the Norse Vikings' asses, then got their asses kicked in what could only be described as a Vikings' version of a consensual orgy.

Russia, 1600's: Russia was suffering from constant Viking raids. They constantly raped, pillaged, burned and killed everything. To defend themselves, Russians did what? That's right, fellas: they hired a Viking (Rorik the Rus).

Every other battle: Vikings either kill everybody or just kill other vikings.

However, Viking superiority is slightly offset by their lack of women. As such, Vikings rape to reproduce, creating no true Vikings (except Beowulf, the one full-Viking). Every Viking, save Beowulf, is a crossbreed between a purer Viking and rape.

That dear Arsis is a convincing post. Do you write for wikipedia?

Ninjas clearly are dominate

Archived