The Yankees Are World Champions

Maxman

That is being generous. What else would explain a mod getting into spats with posters when he is the one whose job it is to prevent that sort of thing.

Driving traffic.

Can't believe that some of you, especially the normally conspiracy driven, have difficulty catching on to this.

Like anyone would believe Max is even inanely interested in telling us about the functionality of his new cell phone.

It is all created to stir the pot. Keep JI relevant. Max whips these mods like dogs in creating their own personal vendettas and mini wars.

Heck, Max himself even tried to drive a stake between myself and a former poster, MadMike. All he did was just fan the flames and reap the benefits.

Max isn't stupid, ya know?

Driving traffic.

Can't believe that some of you, especially the normally conspiracy driven, have difficulty catching on to this.

Like anyone would believe Max is even inanely interested in telling us about the functionality of his new cell phone.

It is all created to stir the pot. Keep JI relevant. Max whips these mods like dogs in creating their own personal vendettas and mini wars.

Heck, Max himself even tried to drive a stake between myself and a former poster, MadMike. All he did was just fan the flames and reap the benefits.

I was starting to buy into this until you said I wasn't stupid. That was just taking things too far. You lost all credibility at that point.

Driving traffic.

Lol, we all know this. I find it funny poking fun at it. Especially at the expense of Thor.

Archived