States weigh marijuana reform

New York Mick

lol, no. I have ha previous exposure to a similar list so I know that steroids are wayyyy down on the list. In my opinion it is the same issue. Drugs, roids, foreign cancer medication. It is not the government's job to baby us and tell us what we can and can not do. If I want to do a cycle or two that is my business and I am not hurting anyone. If I want some ephedra or clen for fatloss who are they to tell me I can't? I have a nice graph on this subject

. n681791522_1447545_4972.jpg

Nice graph, yea the war on drugs is a joke in itself....kind of like the war on "terror"....lol. ...and by clen I'm sure you meant clenbuterX made by VPX sports and not clenbuterOL....right bud?....lol. Just don't ever take anadrol, that **** is ****ing lethal....

Nice graph, yea the war on drugs is a joke in itself....kind of like the war on "terror"....lol. ...and by clen I'm sure you meant clenbuterX made by VPX sports and not clenbuterOL....right bud?....lol. Just don't ever take anadrol, that **** is ****ing lethal....

I don't take anything... yet ;) not physically at the point where I need to wont be for a few years. Also, don't know enough. I don't and will will never but I know dudes who take Clenbuterol to cut. I don't think it is wise but my point is that it is their decision to make.

The statistics don't show the *NEW* deaths that will come from legalization. Even with enforcement, America is full of dumbasses who will get jacked and kill about 12,000 sober people a year.

I'm ok with it if we can test and lock them up, but just know that we'll all get a lottery ticket with 12,000 new winners annually.

I don't take anything... yet ;) not physically at the point where I need to wont be for a few years. Also, don't know enough. I don't and will will never but I know dudes who take Clenbuterol to cut. I don't think it is wise but my point is that it is their decision to make.

Problem with steroids is they only work for as long you take them. You may spend a few really good pumped up years in your twenties, but then you end up with b1tch ****, bad skin, a square head and testicles the size of dried peas.

Being a strength competitor most of my life I have caught up with dudes ten years later and its sad. A lot of them are dealing with systemic issues from the years of juicing and in the long run its not worth it. Of course unless your Clemons or Bonds then maybe the money helps.

Personally I preferred just getting fat and still having my balls jiggle when I giggle.

Problem with steroids is they only work for as long you take them. You may spend a few really good pumped up years in your twenties, but then you end up with b1tch ****, bad skin, a square head and testicles the size of dried peas.

Being a strength competitor most of my life I have caught up with dudes ten years later and its sad. A lot of them are dealing with systemic issues from the years of juicing and in the long run its not worth it. Of course unless your Clemons or Bonds then maybe the money helps.

Personally I preferred just getting fat and still having my balls jiggle when I giggle.

You're right, Those are also the guys who have taken them for years and years and years and years. However, I think that it is their choice if they want to take that kind of stuff. If they make that choice to do it who am I or the government to tell them that they can not?

The statistics don't show the *NEW* deaths that will come from legalization. Even with enforcement, America is full of dumbasses who will get jacked and kill about 12,000 sober people a year.

I'm ok with it if we can test and lock them up, but just know that we'll all get a lottery ticket with 12,000 new winners annually.

Look what prohibition did for alcohol, it gave rise to organized crime and people like Al Capone. Deaths went up, crime went up, and it was a mess. The only deaths or crimes being committed when it comes to marijuana is a direct result of it being on the black market with deals gone bad and such.

When your high on marijuana, your not killing anyone, nor are you ever violent.

I won't support it until we have an accurate enforceable roadside test for people dui.

If we get that, I'm fine with it. ...in fact I bet we could develop such a test with about 1% of the money we waste in central america.

I agree with you Jerry, except that those DUI tests need to be upgraded whether legal or not. Legalizing it does not necessarilly mean there will be more people driving high on the roads. Marijuana is easily accessible right now and the people who smoke it and drive will do so, whether legal or not.

Its should be Nationally legalized. It would help the economy immensely.

i love the guy who shows up and triumphantly makes this proclamation as if it's an original thought..

hey **** you jif.. everyone knows that..

btw.. going to phish at all this week? I'm flying down

i love the guy who shows up and triumphantly makes this proclamation as if it's an original thought..

hey **** you jif.. everyone knows that..

btw.. going to phish at all this week? I'm flying down

I was just reminding everyone.

I dont know about the shows. I got some friends trying to get me to go but I'm on the fence.

I've got off till Monday and I'm trying to decide between...Puerto Rico for a quick surf trip, New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl, or Phish shows, or Miami for the New Year with some friends and the love of my life (only she doesnt know it yet).

I was just reminding everyone.

I dont know about the shows. I got some friends trying to get me to go but I'm on the fence.

I've got off till Monday and I'm trying to decide between...Puerto Rico for a quick surf trip, New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl, or Phish shows, or Miami for the New Year with some friends and the love of my life (only she doesnt know it yet).

Lol.. Yeah.. i'm hopping on a flight tomorrow, seeing 2 shows and then flying back up.. Should be a great time..

Archived