#*@*$ Fox Netowrk!!!

Jet/BosoxFan

I want to see Ervin Sanatana walk off the mound to a roaring ovation for shutting down the Yankees when fat sack of dog sh*t Bartolo Colon pulls a David Wells and takes himself out of a huge playoff spot!

I DONT WANT TO SEE MORE AWFUL LISTERINE COMMERICIALS!!!

I'LL NEVER USE THAT MOUTHWASH AGAIN!!!

I'm buying Scope for life!!!

Mccarver just said tipping pitches was "nonsense". Well, the guy who started that was Todd Zeile on Fox's pregame Saturday. If it's such nonsense, why didn't he have this discussion with his Fox colleague before calling him a liar on national TV?

Mccarver just said tipping pitches was "nonsense". Well, the guy who started that was Todd Zeile on Fox's pregame Saturday. If it's such nonsense, why didn't he have this discussion with his Fox colleague before calling him a liar on national TV?

If Zeile knows it's because Johnson has been tipping his pitches since Zeile was playing, probably forever. In that case it's a non-issue.

Zeile was very specific, how Johnson was gripping the ball in the glove and how wide open or closed Johnson's glove was depending on what pitch he was throwing Friday night. It wasn't mean or nasty, pretty matter-of-fact. And yet Mccarver babbles on as if there was no way the Angels could possibly do it and it never happens. It happens. One example-Pettitte was tipping his pitches soemtimes, like in game 6 of the WS in 2001. If I were Zeile I'd be pissed this old buffoon was calling me a liar on the same network he works for.

Zeile was very specific, how Johnson was gripping the ball in the glove and how wide open or closed Johnson's glove was depending on what pitch he was throwing Friday night. It wasn't mean or nasty, pretty matter-of-fact. And yet Mccarver babbles on as if there was no way the Angels could possibly do it and it never happens. It happens. One example-Pettitte was tipping his pitches soemtimes, like in game 6 of the WS in 2001. If I were Zeile I'd be pissed this old buffoon was calling me a liar on the same network he works for.

Pre-cocaine Doc Gooden used to wink before he threw his fastball. IMO, tipping is over-rated if the pitch is good enough.

Archived