Cards to release Rolle.

redman81

Seen that on TV today. Wondering what you guys would think about signing him and trading Rhodes somewhere. It's obvious Rhodes isn't going to lay the lumber, so it's not like we'd be missing the big hits. I think Rolle could make some plays back there in our system. Let me know your thoughts.

Rhodes >>> Rolle

Poor Kerry's another guy who doesn't suck quite as much as Jets fans think. Sure it would be great to replace him with a big-time hitter, but Rolle is definitely not that guy.

Rhodes >>> Rolle

Poor Kerry's another guy who doesn't suck quite as much as Jets fans think. Sure it would be great to replace him with a big-time hitter, but Rolle is definitely not that guy.

I couldn't agree more. Plus Leonard calls the defensive signals and is like a coach on the field. Pass on Rolle.

Rhodes >>> Rolle

Yeah Rolle isn't a hitter we all know that, but neither is soft ass Kerry. IMO Rolle would make more plays here, and Kerry seems to not be against going somewhere else.

Archived