Jmarcus Russell 290 lbs

PatriotReign37

Its because the coaches and school dont want them in class, they want them on the field. This is exactly why they gave them the scholarship. Lets be serious, they front like they care about their education....but if they did then these players wouldnt be stupid would they? If it wasnt for football these schools wouldnt want most of these guys on their campus and thats a shame.

Its not the schools decision whether or not someone is stupid.

There are all sorts of rules limiting practice time, these kids get enough time to study.

Back in the 90s Robert Smith complained that an Ohio State assistant coach told him to spend less time on academics and the coach was immediately fired, though he denied the whole thing. Smith then went pro as a redshirt sophomore.

If the kids want to learn they will, if they don't want to learn they won't.

There are all sorts of rules limiting practice time, these kids get enough time to study.

Back in the 90s Robert Smith complained that an Ohio State assistant coach told him to spend less time on academics and the coach was immediately fired, though he denied the whole thing. Smith then went pro as a redshirt sophomore.

Thats funny, at the end of the day these kids still graduate with no education. So if was SOLELY about the kid wanting to learn and not only the school making it a priority to teach them then how do these kids graduate with no education? Are the kids their own teachers and passing themselves? How are they passing their classes and getting degrees? These arent junior colleges, these are "universities" that are as they would say "dedicated to excellence". Where's the dedication in their education? I can show you a shyte load of dedication by these universities in their athletic ability.

And im not saying that this isnt the responsibility of the student either, what i am saying is that its also the responsibility of the school when they visit these kids home and tell their parents that they should expect their child to get the best education yet they're not. I just want to know how they graduate yet dont have much education from a university dedicated to excellence.

Sorry I dont buy it. There has been occasions where College athletes get a free pass because they are just that-COLLEGE ATHLETES. They are not held to the same Standards regular students are. Some of these morons dont even go to class. How do 1/2 of them graduate when some of them can barely read?

"big boned" is such a misnomer since bones are all the same size. Body frame is what makes a difference. Jamarcus Russel will never be 220 lbs because of how his frame his. He's a natural fat ass.

Just like Serena Williams will never be a size zero because her frame is big.

In the words of the immortal Tony Montana, "I was only kidding". Everyone knows that the being "big-boned" is just an excuse for being a fat-ass. And a natural fat-ass is no different than any other fat-ass. I think Jamarcus gets a bad rap about the "dedication" thing. You've got to be one dedicated mother phucker to eat that much mac ' cheese.

In the words of the immortal Tony Montana, "I was only kidding". Everyone knows that the being "big-boned" is just an excuse for being a fat-ass. And a natural fat-ass is no different than any other fat-ass. I think Jamarcus gets a bad rap about the "dedication" thing. You've got to be one dedicated mother phucker to eat that much mac ' cheese.

Hey he's from LA, they got good eatin' down there.

Archived