Jmarcus Russell 290 lbs

PatriotReign37

are you serious ? whats the comparison between Fat ass russell and rapeburger ?

They're both ****ing fat but you dont hear ppl talking about his weight. Russell is an easy target because he sucks.

They're both ****ing fat but you dont hear ppl talking about his weight. Russell is an easy target because he sucks.

Well, when JaMarcus Russell quits being a lazy, fat**** bust and wins two Super Bowls, all critism of him will cease.

Seriously, who cares about the "Fat". The bottomline is that Russell sucks. You're right DLJ.

If Russell had two championships this wouldnt be an issue. He sucks, has nothing to do with him being 300lbs. He sucked at 240.

And because he is a fat ****.

I'm no fan of Roethlisberger but he's not a lazy fat slob like Russell.

No he's just a fat slob that likes to fukk barely legal hotties in suspect places.

Seriously, who cares about the "Fat". The bottomline is that Russell sucks. You're right DLJ.

If Russell had two championships this wouldnt be an issue. He sucks, has nothing to do with him being 300lbs. He sucked at 240.

Exactly!

Exactly!

It's just sad though. He has done nothing to better himself since he got into the league. He is lazy according to everyone close to the Raiders, and he keeps puffing up like a balloon. This is why everyone is critical of Russell. Him getting to 300 pounds is indicative of his pathetic NFL career to this point. He is on pace to become the biggest bust in NFL history.

It's just sad though. He has done nothing to better himself since he got into the league. He is lazy according to everyone close to the Raiders, and he keeps puffing up like a balloon. This is why everyone is critical of Russell. Him getting to 300 pounds is indicative of his pathetic NFL career to this point. He is on pace to become the biggest bust in NFL history.

I thought I read somewhere that he showed up to workouts noticeably thinner. I guess those reports were false, that or he was well over 300 lbs last year.

And he likes to fingerbang them with his Super Bowl rings.

Just because he has Superbowl rings doesnt excuse the fact that he's a fat Paul Bunyan looking epic douche that has been accused of rape twice in less than a year.

Just because he has Superbowl rings doesnt excuse the fact that he's a fat Paul Bunyan looking epic douche that has been accused of rape twice in less than a year.

No, but it illustrates the difference between he and Russell.

You wanted to know why Russell was considered a lazy, good for nothing fatass, while Big Ben wasn't.

Those two rings on his finger are why.

If JaMarcus was wooing a chick and she refused to put out, he wouldn't even have the energy to attempt to rape her. He'd just roll over and go to sleep.

No, but it illustrates the difference between he and Russell.

You wanted to know why Russell was considered a lazy, good for nothing fatass, while Big Ben wasn't.

Those two rings on his finger are why.

If JaMarcus was wooing a chick and she refused to put out, he wouldn't even have the energy to attempt to rape her. He'd just roll over and go to sleep.

I wasnt defending fat ass Russell, I just thought his weight was a non story.

Imagine how embarrassed Troy Smith was while standing next to this guy.

eK3k-LLnZ7k

Why are College Football players so fukking stupid? You would think they'd take advantage of the free education they get.

Is this like fat chicks just being "big-boned"?

"big boned" is such a misnomer since bones are all the same size. Body frame is what makes a difference. Jamarcus Russel will never be 220 lbs because of how his frame his. He's a natural fat ass.

Just like Serena Williams will never be a size zero because her frame is big.

Dude is like 6'6" and heavy set. Of course he isnt going to be svelt. Noone ever criticizes lard ass Rapistberger about his weight.

Cmon, get real.

JR is pushing 3 bills and has eaten his way out of a job. The Mcnabb to Raiders rumor is legit because this guy is cant even get in shape.

Yeah that's kinda the point. He sucks.

Here's a question though, how would JaMarcus Russell be on a competent team? Would he be O.K.? I mean if he was in any city other than Oakland or St. Louis, etc.

Cmon, get real.

JR is pushing 3 bills and has eaten his way out of a job. The Mcnabb to Raiders rumor is legit because this guy is cant even get in shape.

If the Raiders will take McNabb (who isn't even worth a 1st) for Nmadi then I suggest the Jets ship this years and next years first for him right now.

Done! Revis and Nmadi lock down 2 best receivers, Cromartie the 3rd easily and the JETS bring 8 every play!!! HAHAHAHAH

Why are College Football players so fukking stupid? You would think they'd take advantage of the free education they get.

Its because the coaches and school dont want them in class, they want them on the field. This is exactly why they gave them the scholarship. Lets be serious, they front like they care about their education....but if they did then these players wouldnt be stupid would they? If it wasnt for football these schools wouldnt want most of these guys on their campus and thats a shame.

Its because the coaches and school dont want them in class, they want them on the field. This is exactly why they gave them the scholarship. Lets be serious, they front like they care about their education....but if they did then these players wouldnt be stupid would they? If it wasnt for football these schools wouldnt want most of these guys on their campus and thats a shame.

It's a shame indeed, seeing that schools like these deny admission to kids that are way more academically accomplished.

Yeah that's kinda the point. He sucks.

Here's a question though, how would JaMarcus Russell be on a competent team? Would he be O.K.? I mean if he was in any city other than Oakland or St. Louis, etc.

Prior to last year, I'd have said yes.

In 2008, he actually wasn't that bad. 13 TDs and 8 picks.

But, after the abortion that was 2009, I think he's done.

It's a shame indeed, seeing that schools like these deny admission to kids that are way more academically accomplished.

I actually think its a shame not to accept the kids that are not as academically accomplished. Education is treated as a competition and a luxury for the highest bidder.... that method should be reversed because the more fortunate pretend like everyone had a chance at a good education but some tend not to "take advantage". I for one know that the schools that I went to sucked butt compared to some of the best schools in the country. I thought the education process would be the same across the board. I guess this is how schools could spit out stupid people yet blame it on the stupid person for not having a quality education.

Archived