Free gift from the Jets Shop

Klecko73isGod

Well I got my biggest commission check to date this past Friday so as a gift to myself I decided to splurge and buy a new Jets t-shirt.

It just got delivered to my office via UPS and when I opened the package, wrapped around the t-shirt were two, count 'em, two of the "Win and We're In" towels they handed out for the season finale.

One is already hanging on the wall of my cubicle.

Has anyone else gotten a cool freebie from the Jets shop recently?

Well I got my biggest commission check to date this past Friday so as a gift to myself I decided to splurge and buy a new Jets t-shirt.

It just got delivered to my office via UPS and when I opened the package, wrapped around the t-shirt were two, count 'em, two of the "Win and We're In" towels they handed out for the season finale.

What pisses me off about this, is that by the time I got into the stadium they said they we're all out of those towels. And its not like I was late, I was walking through the tunnel to my seats as the ball was in the air for the kickoff.

And somehow my buddy got his hand on a whole box, so I got my towell - just didn't have it for the game.

christian-bale-tirade.jpg

I ordered a couple of shirts about a month ago and got a towel with my order. They are different than the towels given at the game though....they have Toyota instead of Waste Management on them.

For some reason, I also had a set of Jets panties in my cart for free when I placed my order...not really sure what that was all about but now my wife has some Jets panties. LOL.

Archived