Mafia Game Thread--The Thing

SMC

What now? Right -- as the Thing I decided to fight for Sharrow to the death not caring how it looked on thread... get real dude.

Funny how first your the protector, then you don't protect, now you have nothing to explain, and you come out firing on all cylinders looking for a "quick lynch".

I was right about AVM and wrong about Sharrow.... Are you always right?

Slats did the same thing meatball..

Maybe you girl we're close to a win yesterday, actually you most certainly were, with no knowledge of a vig you must have figured you'd be 1 townie missvote away from winning..

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not alot of time. Please realize Im being honest and truthful.. I told everyone earlier that one of my girls upfront at the office had the pregnancy. She had her baby lastnight, unfortunately she wasn;t due till late July. The baby is 1.7 pounds and is in a Nic u unit. Mom is doing ok but everyones freaked out. Its her and her husbands first. Nonetheless I have alot going on because that makes me short at the office and helping out my employee as well. I will be perticipating but my hours of activity will be later, and will make every effort to do what I can during the day.

I've caught up from last night and Vic has become even more interesting to me. Also it's impossible to ignore Dan x's protecting of Slats. I want to look back and see if it change after the assimilation. Other than that I will get on at 2 for awhile and tonihgt I will have time.

Slats did the same thing meatball..

Maybe you girl we're close to a win yesterday, actually you most certainly were, with no knowledge of a vig you must have figured you'd be 1 townie missvote away from winning..

If you think I'd be stupid enough to dance around Sharrows lynch with those type of theatrics as the thing then continue your crusade bub.... I'm actually laughing about it.

Lets see what JVOR has to say about you shall we?

If you think I'd be stupid enough to dance around Sharrows lynch with those type of theatrics as the thing then continue your crusade bub.... I'm actually laughing about it.

Again, you're desire to lynch power roles, first Jvor and now me, meshes nicely with slats objectives and is decidedly anti town

And yes, I could see you pulling those theatrics and then playing the wifom

Not alot of time. Please realize Im being honest and truthful.. I told everyone earlier that one of my girls upfront at the office had the pregnancy. She had her baby lastnight, unfortunately she wasn;t due till late July. The baby is 1.7 pounds and is in a Nic u unit. Mom is doing ok but everyones freaked out. Its her and her husbands first. Nonetheless I have alot going on because that makes me short at the office and helping out my employee as well. I will be perticipating but my hours of activity will be later, and will make every effort to do what I can during the day.

I've caught up from last night and Vic has become even more interesting to me. Also it's impossible to ignore Dan x's protecting of Slats. I want to look back and see if it change after the assimilation. Other than that I will get on at 2 for awhile and tonihgt I will have time.

Oh geez man. Hope everything works out for them. That's terrifying.

ugghh.. nicu's are terrible places to be in.. god bless them.. i spent a month there with my first born and the baby next to mine was about that size... did see a ton of kids make it out, including my daughter.. they're pretty resiliant little buggers..

ugghh.. nicu's are terrible places to be in.. god bless them.. i spent a month there with my first born and the baby next to mine was about that size... did she a ton of kids make it out, including my daughter.. they're pretty resiliant little buggers..

They definitely are resiliant. Luckily my son wasn't a premie, but my wife's best friend's child was.

Scary stuff, but now she'll be 5 yrs old and is big & healthy.

Sorry Muffin top...And not that you would be this evil to lie about this scenario, but I've known about his admin being preggers for a while...

you should have hired the personal trainer ghey boy.

i have nothing to explain.. I'd be quietly hiding in the background doing my thing if not for you're bad play in revealing me..

On the contrary CTM... you do need to explain a couple of things. Your vote on Pac is too easy.

Sharrow (voted I28), Slats (voted JVOR) and one other person were scum yesterday. So I wonder... did the scum try to spread their votes around? Or did 2 of them commit to my train (to save Sharrow) and the other stay far, far away (Slats voting for JVOR)?

In hindsight (finding out about Slats) I have the distinct impression that the scum were trying to push a train on me, and a train on JVOR to compete with my train on Sharrow.

For now, my suspicions on JVOR are lessened.

I took some time to look back at the JVOR reveal, CTM outing and subsequent events. A couple of things that don't add up:

CTM's initial vote on me, after Sharrow's was for almost no reason:

damnit ..

vote Integrity28

principle at this point

This I think is the most interesting thing I found... When JVOR outed CTM, CTM told JVOR he could "protect" him:

Have at it. CTM visited JiF last night. Jif did not leave his room.

Yup.. i can protect you to though..

Then later, speaking to me after I asked about these protection abilities, CTM replies:

I never said i could protect anything..

I don't quite understand the blatant contradiction there. Could he have meant "protect" in terms of "convert?"

Anyway, with 3 scum... I figured it was Sharrow (I was right), JVOR and either CTM or Pac. Right now I feel like the whole exchange yesterday between CTM and Sharrow was manufactured... especially this little gem:

Just speculation here, but judging on the movie, he might be able to protect himself at the same time just by sticking together with 1 other person.

that kind of sounds familiar... need to check the pm to be sure

So... I'm not sure what to make of JVOR right now. His play yesterday reeks, but I also have a hunch that there is a Cult Leader on the scum team... and he is the one that can do the actual converting.

I also question Jif's suddenly aggressive re-entry to the game today. Considering that Jif was the one "visited" by CTM... is it possible that Jif was converted by CTM and it can't take effect until the next phase (which would make it the beginning of day three?)

Vote: CTM

At this point, all scummy road lead to CTM. He's leading us around by our noses...

FOS: Jif and JVOR for being the possible new assimilation.

I was more probing CTM to see his reaction. My real report is a person not visiting or being visited. If I am 100% getting lynched today i'll give it out.

Sorry to hear... Take care of what is important.

Dan X did spend time trying to distance herself from slats the other day, not sure when. I just don't see her being scum at this point.

I also question Jif's suddenly aggressive re-entry to the game today. Considering that Jif was the one "visited" by CTM... is it possible that Jif was converted by CTM and it can't take effect until the next phase (which would make it the beginning of day three?)

Dont know what there is to question. Look back at my posts before the Sharrow torching. I've suspected all along that DanX relentless campaign of Slats innocence was a scummy set up. Then I suggested yesterday that DanX assimilated Slats. Slats showed up as a Thing last night. Wouldnt it be natural for me to think I'm on the right path? Hence the immediate vote.

And dont worry about me being converted. The Thing doesnt have the balls to come after this bad ass mofo.

It's still possible that scum could've had Slats do the assimilation deed and the other one wouldn't do anything so i'm not sure my report does anything.

Me thinks that you do no good to us in this game if you are not giving us your results.

It's still possible that scum could've had Slats do the assimilation deed and the other one wouldn't do anything so i'm not sure my report does anything.

Do we really think that every scum has assimilation abilities? Or just the cult leader/ godfather?

On the contrary CTM... you do need to explain a couple of things. Your vote on Pac is too easy.

Sharrow (voted I28), Slats (voted JVOR) and one other person were scum yesterday. So I wonder... did the scum try to spread their votes around? Or did 2 of them commit to my train (to save Sharrow) and the other stay far, far away (Slats voting for JVOR)?

In hindsight (finding out about Slats) I have the distinct impression that the scum were trying to push a train on me, and a train on JVOR to compete with my train on Sharrow.

For now, my suspicions on JVOR are lessened.

I took some time to look back at the JVOR reveal, CTM outing and subsequent events. A couple of things that don't add up:

CTM's initial vote on me, after Sharrow's was for almost no reason:

My reason was that you were the damn dirty ape that made JVOR reveal in the first place based on faulty logic- principle vote.. as i said

This I think is the most interesting thing I found... When JVOR outed CTM, CTM told JVOR he could "protect" him:

Then later, speaking to me after I asked about these protection abilities, CTM replies:

I don't quite understand the blatant contradiction there. Could he have meant "protect" in terms of "convert?"

Get a clue monkey brain. Why would i spell out what i'm going to do to help the scum.

You aren't as clever as you think you are.

Anyway, with 3 scum... I figured it was Sharrow (I was right), JVOR and either CTM or Pac. Right now I feel like the whole exchange yesterday between CTM and Sharrow was manufactured... especially this little gem:

So... I'm not sure what to make of JVOR right now. His play yesterday reeks, but I also have a hunch that there is a Cult Leader on the scum team... and he is the one that can do the actual converting.

Vote: CTM

At this point, all scummy road lead to CTM. He's leading us around by our noses...

As i said yesterday, i'll hammer myself if you and pacturd are successful amd LMAO at watching you two bozos go down in flames

Dont know what there is to question. Look back at my posts before the Sharrow torching. I've suspected all along that DanX relentless campaign of Slats innocence was a scummy set up. Then I suggested yesterday that DanX assimilated Slats. Slats showed up as a Thing last night. Wouldnt it be natural for me to think I'm on the right path? Hence the immediate vote.

And dont worry about me being converted. The Thing doesnt have the balls to come after this bad ass mofo.

Relax.

If my suspicion and vote is with CTM, then I am intrinsically going to suspect that you are a candidate for the assimilation that was announced today because of JVOR's "visit" report.

And the reason you gave for your vote on Dan X is exactly why it makes sense (if you are scum) for you to go after shim first... I need to see how my theory on CTM holds up, so just relax for now.

And the bold part is just corny. Makes me want to suspect you more.

Relax.

If my suspicion and vote is with CTM, then I am intrinsically going to suspect that you are a candidate for the assimilation that was announced today because of JVOR's "visit" report.

And the reason you gave for your vote on Dan X is exactly why it makes sense (if you are scum) for you to go after shim first... I need to see how my theory on CTM holds up, so just relax for now.

lol.. boy blunder got one right on accident and now he's taking this mutha****er over..

My reason was that you were the damn dirty ape that made JVOR reveal in the first place based on faulty logic- principle vote.. as i said

Get a clue monkey brain. Why would i spell out what i'm going to do to help the scum.

You aren't as clever as you think you are.

As i said yesterday, i'll hammer myself if you and pacturd are successful amd LMAO at watching you two bozos go down in flames

Really? You are just going to glaze over the whole "I can protect, I can't protect" thing?

Vote stays.

Again, you're desire to lynch power roles, first Jvor and now me, meshes nicely with slats objectives and is decidedly anti town

And yes, I could see you pulling those theatrics and then playing the wifom

Who said anything about lynching you? I haven't voted for you since JVOR revealed yesterday.

With regards to lynching him I, and many others, laid out the reasoning for that. It's not my thought alone.

Relax.

Damned if you do, damned if you dont.

And bad ass mofo's are always relaxed.

lol.. boy blunder got one right on accident and now he's taking this mutha****er over..

I like this approach... see if you can incite an argument over whether I have a legit claim on hunting Sharrow... in order to sufficiently derail my case against you.

Not as clever as you think you are scum.

I like this approach... see if you can incite an argument over whether I have a legit claim on hunting Sharrow... in order to sufficiently derail my case against you.

Not as clever as you think you are scum.

You have nothing besides exuberance and inexperiance..

You have nothing besides exuberance and inexperiance..

You told a flat out lie, and you are unwilling to explain it.

You literally let Sharrow help you make up this "role" of yours that has everyone assuming you are town, and you are unwilling to explain it.

Its very out of character for you to dodge questions while only offering dooshy responses in return.

You told a flat out lie, and you are unwilling to explain it.

You literally let Sharrow help you make up this "role" of yours that has everyone assuming you are town, and you are unwilling to explain it.

Its very out of character for you to dodge questions while only offering dooshy responses in return.

Again einstein. The more i detail what i can do and when, the less likely it is that scum slip up..

wake up

Oh noez.

I too am now cocerned about this CTM. You do seem to be dodging it.

And did I miss something? How did Sharrow help make up CTM's suppossed role?

Explained it here...

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1557753&postcount=1620

You should really go back and read that whole mess... a day removed it seems very contrived.

Archived