Mafia Game Thread--The Thing

SMC

psst. He could've been lying about his role. You know, something mafia does. If he suddenly is able to visit but was a claimed roled townie then you have scum.

I actually think i28 is innocent, or running a hell of a gambit, but at this point hes becomming detrimental to the town in ways that even pac would have to be immpressed by..

my 2 cents, the things thought they were very close to winning this thing and sold out protecting sharrow yesterday. Indeed, assuming i28 is clean for a moment, and they had no knowledge of our vigilante, the two conversions today/last night could've had them at 5 atleast right now, which would be a win

i'm fairly stuck on pac to test that theory.. he's the only one left that was defending sharrow the whole time

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All of this is true, which is why i agree with jif and beleive jvor.

Scum is either nueutered in some way, or town is seriously powerful, otherwise the game is unwinnable and smc is way to smart for that..

we can however, follow i28's lead and start lynching power roles who claim to have assimilation protection abilities.. that'll make the game unwinnable for sure..

Are you claiming to have protection abilities again? You either do or you don't, so far you've said both... I'm still waiting for a reason to believe you.

Are you claiming to have protection abilities again? You either do or you don't, so far you've said both... I'm still waiting for a reason to believe you.

i'm still waiting to give a **** what you're waiting for

let me check..

nope, still don't care

I actually think i28 is innocent, or running a hell of a gambit, but at this point hes becomming detrimental to the town in ways that even pac would have to be immpressed by..

my 2 cents, the things thought they were very close to winning this thing and sold out protecting sharrow yesterday. Indeed, assuming i28 is clean for a moment, and they had no knowledge of our vigilante, the two conversions today/last night could've had them at 5 atleast right now, which would be a win

i'm fairly stuck on pac to test that theory.. he's the only one left that was defending sharrow the whole time

I was defending Sharrow because I thought he was innocent! Are you saying you've never defended anyone that wound up being guilty? You defended me in BG's Jets game when I was scum.

Again... if you think as the Thing I'm parading around the hammer to protect a partner then go ahead and lynch me.. It would almost be worth it for you to watch you lead the town to their demise.

i'm still waiting to give a **** what you're waiting for

let me check..

nope, still don't care

Being snarky and trying to get a roless townie in me lynched... I'm starting to wonder about your so-called powers... are Blind Doosh Man?

Being snarky and trying to get a roless townie in me lynched... I'm starting to wonder about your so-called powers... are Blind Doosh Man?

running out to friends so much so you are siding up with i2d2 ?

I was defending Sharrow because I thought he was innocent! Are you saying you've never defended anyone that wound up being guilty? You defended me in BG's Jets game when I was scum.

Again... if you think as the Thing I'm parading around the hammer to protect a partner then go ahead and lynch me.. It would almost be worth it for you to watch you lead the town to their demise.

Yeah, and i figured it out, made you investigate EY to tie yourself to him (and possibly slip on name) and then figured out how i could win a debate versus you and EY

running out to friends so much so you are siding up with i2d2 ?

I'm not "siding up" with anyone... you're voting me and being a doosh. Should I NOT defend myself considering:

a) you're wrong

B) you just played the town last game

c) you would be my #1 target for an assimilation if I was scum

Yeah, and i figured it out, made you investigate EY to tie yourself to him (and possibly slip on name) and then figured out how i could win a debate versus you and EY

Sorry I forgot.. you're always right and everyone should listen to you.... carry on.

I'm not "siding up" with anyone... you're voting me and being a doosh. Should I NOT defend myself considering:

a) you're wrong

Come on Pac, this is just wrong.

Its spelled douche.

Sorry I forgot.. you're always right and everyone should listen to you.... carry on.

This whole tangent started with you saying you were right about AVM, you tried to parlay that into making a crack at me..

a) you're wrong

Trying to undermine someone who may be resistant to assimiliation.. why would you do that?

This whole tangent started with you saying you were right about AVM, you tried to parlay that into making a crack at me..

You attacked me out of the gates and I said I've been right once and wrong once. If you're who you say you are you're barking up the wrong tree here.

Give me a modicum of credit man.. If I'm the Thing I most certainly am NOT defending Sharrow like he was a brother.. I would have keeled his ass and earned good will instead of setting myself up to deal with this crapola.

You attacked me out of the gates and I said I've been right once and wrong once. If you're who you say you are you're barking up the wrong tree here.

Give me a modicum of credit man.. If I'm the Thing I most certainly am NOT defending Sharrow like he was a brother.. I would have keeled his ass and earned good will instead of setting myself up to deal with this crapola.

I suspect you were hopefully you were 1 more mislynch away from a win..

This is why I felt CTM tried to deliver the hammer vote on Sharrow.

I'd say it's a case of better to be lucky than good, but Sharrow brought this one on himself.

Nice job, I wasn't gonna hammer him.

Yes, just like slats did..

and just like i did on AVM..

What do you mean "like slats did?" Slats said he wasn't going to hammer him.

I don't want to say you are lying again, but I will say that you are finger-banging the truth and making us all smell your fingers.

What do you mean "like slats did?" Slats said he wasn't going to hammer him.

I don't want to say you are lying again, but I will say that you are finger-banging the truth and making us all smell your fingers.

first line was sarcasm.. you said i hammered sharrow to distance from him - and slats obviously didn't..

Second line was fact, I did also hammer AVM, who wasn't scum..

Both of these facts weaken your latest theory..

first line was sarcasm.. you said i hammered sharrow to distance from him - and slats obviously didn't..

Second line was fact, I did also hammer AVM, who wasn't scum..

Both of these facts weaken your latest theory..

Not if the scum strategy was to keep slats buried deep... then of course he would do the opposite of you, and I think its obvious no matter what, you'd be spinning the hammer vote to look like it was a pro-town move.

Even though you weren't a resounding supporter of the Sharrow train.

You - voting for me

Sharrow - voting for me

Slats - voting for JVOR

Jumping to the Sharrow vote and hammer absolutely distances you from him in that you are no longer voting for me (like he did) and you are putting the exclamation point on his lynch so you can sell it as a pro-town move.

You had more to gain by hammering than slats did to be honest. Slats' vote wasn't aligned with Sharrow's, like yours was.

Not if the scum strategy was to keep slats buried deep... then of course he would do the opposite of you, and I think its obvious no matter what, you'd be spinning the hammer vote to look like it was a pro-town move.

Even though you weren't a resounding supporter of the Sharrow train.

You - voting for me

Sharrow - voting for me

Slats - voting for JVOR

Jumping to the Sharrow vote and hammer absolutely distances you from him in that you are no longer voting for me (like he did) and you are putting the exclamation point on his lynch so you can sell it as a pro-town move.

You had more to gain by hammering than slats did to be honest. Slats' vote wasn't aligned with Sharrow's, like yours was.

clouseau.jpg

I thought I was considered questionable for hammering sharrow. This pissing contest is definitely letting the quiet ones remain quiet.

My FOS is on CTM right now... I felt strongly at the end of the night that he or JVOR were the 3rd scum.

JVOR unvoted Sharrow right in the middle of the lynch. My reasons for CTM I've explained today. I'm having a really tough time believing everything that happened yesterday with the reveals... especially after the counter-claims I saw last game.

It would be nice to hear what the meek have to say about everything we saw last night... since there were 11 people watching and nobody effing voting.

My FOS is on CTM right now... I felt strongly at the end of the night that he or JVOR were the 3rd scum.

JVOR unvoted Sharrow right in the middle of the lynch. My reasons for CTM I've explained today. I'm having a really tough time believing everything that happened yesterday with the reveals... especially after the counter-claims I saw last game.

It would be nice to hear what the meek have to say about everything we saw last night... since there were 11 people watching and nobody effing voting.

I wish we weren't focusing on CTM/Pac and talking about Dan X. She and Crusher are kind of just skating on by. Granted, crusher provided a legit excuse to being busy they are both going along quietly. And Dan is playing as "clean" as a game as possible.

Archived