Mafia Game Thread--The Thing

SMC

I think there's a possibility both CTM and Pac are roled and telling the truth. There's clearly something different about CTM's power if he visited JiF the first night, whereas it sounds like Pac has been protecting himself. So for now I say we let them use their magic however they each do it.

Having extra power roles would make me feel better about the game not being so stacked in the scum's favor.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
man baby..

and just shut up about limitations if you really are town

vote Crusher

Dude it's frustrating as all hell to have to reveal mid game twice in a row!!! I was trying to avoid it all game if you hadn't noticed.

Now Crusher I can get behind.... If he wasn't already scum he probably is by now.

Vote Crusher

Not rocket science dude... There are various protects with limitations - can't get into it all per SMC.

You keep bragging about how you're untouchable and just assumed CTM came to protect you.. that ain't what he did. I was thinking it was one thing (not that hard to figure out what a town power role would do) but given his actions today I wonder if they were more sinister.

All I said was I'm a bad ass mofo. What was CTM doing at in my spot if he wasnt there to protect? I didnt get converted, I didnt get killed, I dont have the herp.

Unvote

So you're saying you think CTM is an SK or survivor? One of those I think.

I don't know what it means to flex my feminine mystique, but it sounds cool and I'd like to keep doing it. :PCan you elaborate on how I've been wrestling CTM for the lead of the town? I did make a push for the AVM lynch, but aside from that I don't see too many people around here following my lead. Haha, you've got Vicious upset I'm not around enough and JiF referring to me as "princess" (shudder).

Both make sense with the game setup.

What Im saying is since you put that pretty pic up and came clean about being a very intelligent young lady rather than Slats light you seem to get listened to and noticed alot more. I barely remember you as a dude. You even have us all missing you in your hard to get playing style. Believe me every fella in this game is following you. If their not, then not only have we outed the girl who's a boy we just outed the ghey who's father wishes he was a boy.

More like fake wwe wrestling. The act is their but its lacking contact and subsatnce. Seems more like a weird dance or a colaboration, maybe CTM is macking you? I dont know. Weird because I get the single vibe from him yet I do feel that tug back in forth.

Like i said earlier I find you enigmatic.

Good Lord, here we go again. Pac as a roled townie, throwing a ****-fit and blaming everyone else in the world for why everything is going wrong and taking no responsibility for himself. This game is clearly difficult enough for us to all win, can we at least put in a LITTLE effort to not hand this game to the scum on a silver platter? At this rate we'll set a new record for how quickly we got our asses handed to us by scum, despite knocking off two back to back in a single day/night phase sequence.

How about putting an end to the incessant whining for a few minutes, coming up with a damn case that doesn't involve either (A) lynching a power role or (B) acting like one player pissed in your Cheerios, at least for the time being, and try to kill a damn scum, before 3 more of us are on their side.

I think there's a possibility both CTM and Pac are roled and telling the truth. There's clearly something different about CTM's power if he visited JiF the first night, whereas it sounds like Pac has been protecting himself. So for now I say we let them use their magic however they each do it.

Having extra power roles would make me feel better about the game not being so stacked in the scum's favor.

This is the only thing giving me pause. I really don't like the way a supposed doctor was advocating lynching power roles as soon as exposed from day 1, it doesn't make sense.

Good Lord, here we go again. Pac as a roled townie, throwing a ****-fit and blaming everyone else in the world for why everything is going wrong and taking no responsibility for himself. This game is clearly difficult enough for us to all win, can we at least put in a LITTLE effort to not hand this game to the scum on a silver platter? At this rate we'll set a new record for how quickly we got our asses handed to us by scum, despite knocking off two back to back in a single day/night phase sequence.

How about putting an end to the incessant whining for a few minutes, coming up with a damn case that doesn't involve either (A) lynching a power role or (B) acting like one player pissed in your Cheerios, at least for the time being, and try to kill a damn scum, before 3 more of us are on their side.

I tried to do what I could to avoid this but the train was gaining momentum and I'm not sitting here all night waiting to reveal.

In fact I'm going to sleep now... I was too tired at work today and it didn't help having to constantly check the thread while working to make sure you don't lynch the Doc.

and not for nothing but what the heck man!! I've been spending wayyy too much time on this game trying to win and you pop in at your leisure. How about not blasting me for defending myself when a tragic mistake was about to take place.

I agree. Doesnt make sense...none at all.

You know what else doesn't make sense? The great protector CTM isn't counter claiming yet he visited you that night. Explain that one to me.

ehh... I'm over it. Go ahead and lynch me then. I'll laugh at how bad this has been bungled up.

You know what else doesn't make sense? The great protector CTM isn't counter claiming yet he visited you that night. Explain that one to me.

ehh... I'm over it. Go ahead and lynch me then. I'll laugh at how bad this has been bungled up.

Do you know something about CTM's role? Please share? JVOR saw him visit me, I'm not a thing, what was he doing?

And you only had 2 votes on you dude. This was way premature and totally unnecessary.

I agree. Doesnt make sense...none at all.

I saidti earlier but everyone got on my case about it. Lynching Pac is not a case of if, its just a case of when. If CTM was the evil science of pied piping, Pac would be the Jake Lamotta of slapping the town around.

Yet unlike Pac I get nervous lynching supposed power roles. With his prior stupidity it's no doubt he's more than capable getting himself as a power role lynched. This I have to ponder.

Do you know something about CTM's role? Please share? JVOR saw him visit me, I'm not a thing, what was he doing?

And you only had 2 votes on you dude. This was way premature and totally unnecessary.

Probably balancing your check book while you slept the night away peacefully.

I don't know anything more about his role than anyone else... I had 2 votes but I'm going to sleep (for real this time) and I didn't want another repeat midnight massacre. Too many scum out there at this point... considering I figured you and him for innocent would have been too easy for them to pounce....

Now I don't know what to think but I'll have a clearer head tomorrow.... I'm out.

I can think of at least one explanation, but in a conversion game it's probably best not to get into really heavy discussions about what people's roles can and cannot do. I really don't feel comfortable lynching potential protective roles.

and not for nothing but what the heck man!! I've been spending wayyy too much time on this game trying to win and you pop in at your leisure. How about not blasting me for defending myself when a tragic mistake was about to take place.

Its not just you. Its this whole damn game. We've got a watcher early self-revealing, then subsequently revealing another town power role and then a doc revealing a day later. In a ****ing CONVERSION game. All it takes is for scum to have a role-blocker and this game is already over. Even if not, we're still handing them every piece of info they need in order to put together a strategy to win.

The fact is that these games have come to one town pissing match after another, and people deliberately screwing over their own teammates just to prove some stupid ass point. Like all of this crap about how a self-hammering townie will "show us" (which has already been threatened by at least 3 people in this game, including more than one of our power roles), because how dare somebody question them. Its absolute nonsense.

Its not just you. Its this whole damn game. We've got a watcher early self-revealing, then subsequently revealing another town power role and then a doc revealing a day later. In a ****ing CONVERSION game. All it takes is for scum to have a role-blocker and this game is already over. Even if not, we're still handing them every piece of info they need in order to put together a strategy to win.

Jvor outing me was a horrible play

The fact is that these games have come to one town pissing match after another, and people deliberately screwing over their own teammates just to prove some stupid ass point. Like all of this crap about how a self-hammering townie will "show us" (which has already been threatened by at least 3 people in this game, including more than one of our power roles), because how dare somebody question them. Its absolute nonsense.

Lol.. that's true.. But in my case, if gets frustrating cause half the game assumes i'm scum all the time.. it' very tiring..lol

Jvor outing me was a horrible play

Lol.. that's true.. But in my case, if gets frustrating cause half the game assumes i'm scum all the time.. it' very tiring..lol

Think about what you just typed. Now think about last game. Now think about who you typed it to.

In others words, shove it up your ass. :P

Both make sense with the game setup.

What Im saying is since you put that pretty pic up and came clean about being a very intelligent young lady rather than Slats light you seem to get listened to and noticed alot more. I barely remember you as a dude. You even have us all missing you in your hard to get playing style. Believe me every fella in this game is following you. If their not, then not only have we outed the girl who's a boy we just outed the ghey who's father wishes he was a boy.

More like fake wwe wrestling. The act is their but its lacking contact and subsatnce. Seems more like a weird dance or a colaboration, maybe CTM is macking you? I dont know. Weird because I get the single vibe from him yet I do feel that tug back in forth.

Like i said earlier I find you enigmatic.

Does a SK/Survivor really make sense with this game setup? I haven't seen the movie, so it's possible. It just feels off to me considering the speed and ease with which the scum have been converting players.

I can't argue with seeming "enigmatic" ... I know half the game is people going with their instincts. Ha, I guess it's just tough to adjust because when I was a man no one noticed when I was unable to post for stretches of time.

Why does everyone want me to go into details on my role, which clearly isn't straightforward as I've been very open about from the minute i came forward.

I can think of at least one explanation, but in a conversion game it's probably best not to get into really heavy discussions about what people's roles can and cannot do. I really don't feel comfortable lynching potential protective roles.

Exactly!

Hey scum, here's how you best get around protective abilities.. Convert away!!

Ok, so what's clear is we have 9 left.

2 thing's have died + 1 townie..

But there's been 3 conversions..

I'd have to guess we are looking at 6-3 right now.

With scum seemingly able to convert at will, it seems clear that the town has to be loaded, and we seem to know that atleast 3 people are roleless..

With scum seemingly able to convert at will, it seems clear that the town has to be loaded, and we seem to know that atleast 3 people are roleless..

Out of the 3 roleless, who would you as scum target?

Out of the 3 roleless, who would you as scum target?

Crusher..

hes the most suspicious and the most likely to be converted cause it's so damn hard to lynch the giant turd as everyone has mad <3 for for the lummox

Im tired. I also know I've been living on borrowed time since the first night. Hard to argue the votes on me any different than how I have been since day 1. I've tried to do my best to help the town win and thats all I can do.

If you lynch me and when you discover the truth I think if you look back at my post you could figure out whats happening here. Ive seen this little charade a couple times.

I hope to get some time in the morning to try and defend I leave for the office. Goodnight. Crusher out.

Crusher..

hes the most suspicious and the most likely to be converted cause it's so damn hard to lynch the giant turd as everyone has mad <3 for for the lummox

The only reason I agree is because I feel mysel and I28 have been active and played ourselves into crosshairs already. If I'm scum I convert someone who will remain pretty anon.

I28 and myself have played poorly enough to do the scum job for them.

Unless there was only 1 Thing to start. But either way, I think I agree with where you're going with this. Most likely at least one of the people who have said they're roleless are scum.

I would vote Crusher at this point because I don't think I buy that you're an SK or survivor. I'll let him speak before putting him at L-1, though, just in case.

lol.. smc toys with bastard modding at times..

i'm starting to wonder if he's the thing

I love it! SMC is deliciously cruel.

Im tired. I also know I've been living on borrowed time since the first night. Hard to argue the votes on me any different than how I have been since day 1. I've tried to do my best to help the town win and thats all I can do.

If you lynch me and when you discover the truth I think if you look back at my post you could figure out whats happening here. Ive seen this little charade a couple times.

I hope to get some time in the morning to try and defend I leave for the office. Goodnight. Crusher out.

So this is what it feels like to be ninja'd.

Archived