Mafia Game Thread--The Thing

SMC

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another Thing goes dooooownnn!

And to think, all of this freakin' bickering for nothing. I feel like everyone in this game has gotten on the same cycle or something. Good Lord.

It has become like estrogen mafia...

i blame dan x..

and crusher.. ;)

AWESOME! ctm and vicious are adorable.

I'm curious.

In the movie... would the person who becomes a thing, would they KNOW they were a thing? Is it possible that if I'm a roleless townie that I have no clue that I'm a thing and there is one "mastermind" converting people without knowing?

So confused. And adorable.

I'm curious.

In the movie... would the person who becomes a thing, would they KNOW they were a thing? Is it possible that if I'm a roleless townie that I have no clue that I'm a thing and there is one "mastermind" converting people without knowing?

So confused. And adorable.

I've worried about that. But I'm thinking power roles at least should know if they've been converted?

I've worried about that. But I'm thinking power roles at least should know if they've been converted?

Well- Slats has been roleless, Sharrow roleless, Crusher roleless.

AVM was roleless but wasn't a thing. But that was early on?

I say we see how the night/day goes. If we only get 1 conversion let's do the math and I'd be willing to let myself get lynched to see how I flip. I know I've been told I'm roleless.

Slats post about there being a lot to explain makes me think he knew.. I was thinking he was converted that night and then killed somehow.. I know for a fact there's screwy roles in the game as I have one. I also know that i can't be converted unless i screw up.. not going to say anymore, but the balls in my court so to speak..

Pac is claiming protective abilites as well.

The pool is shrinking if pac is being honest..

Hell Ya!! I knew since day 1 Crush was scuzz... I'd like to see if he was converted or was from the start.

I appreciate the in-fighting as much as anyone but we just got this thing back to good standing. Lets see what happens.... I should protect myself or maybe someone else... or maybe I can do more than that... we'll see I guess. Fire away scum.

Hell Ya!! I knew since day 1 Crush was scuzz... I'd like to see if he was converted or was from the start.

I appreciate the in-fighting as much as anyone but we just got this thing back to good standing. Lets see what happens.... I should protect myself or maybe someone else... or maybe I can do more than that... we'll see I guess. Fire away scum.

You shouldn't waste it on me.. im good

DAY 4 OPENING

A new day has begun in U.S. Outpost 31, but because of the 6 months of winter the camp is encased in darkness.

Outpost31Night.jpg

The exhausted 7 members of the Research Team enter the day hall. They are all overjoyed that they

I was just about to agree.

Vote: JiF

Was against crusher, has been erratic all game between wanting to lynch me and thinking I am innocent. Also let's face it, they're practically lovers.

we shouldn't forget about bleedin either.. he's skating by again and i just realized i didn't even consider him..

Well- Slats has been roleless, Sharrow roleless, Crusher roleless.

AVM was roleless but wasn't a thing. But that was early on?

I say we see how the night/day goes. If we only get 1 conversion let's do the math and I'd be willing to let myself get lynched to see how I flip. I know I've been told I'm roleless.

Chalk this into crazy theories, but i'm concerned we're getting some fake reveals. i mean, 4 straight things can just be epic victory, but what if something fishy is going down with it. Like...what if the blackout that occurs changes something. But i mean i don't feel strongly enough about it to be convinced that's what's going on.

In any event, my personal preference when I mod is not to fake anything without giving some tangible way for the people in the game to figure things out. I don't know what SMC likes though.

Chalk this into crazy theories, but i'm concerned we're getting some fake reveals. i mean, 4 straight things can just be epic victory, but what if something fishy is going down with it. Like...what if the blackout that occurs changes something. But i mean i don't feel strongly enough about it to be convinced that's what's going on.

In any event, my personal preference when I mod is not to fake anything without giving some tangible way for the people in the game to figure things out. I don't know what SMC likes though.

Clearly smc likes torture :D

but.. i had considered the same..

Wow.

Digging deep into the bad of tricks... voting for the mod makes you look like everyone's hero... you mean to tell me with what 8 other people left in the game, the all-knowing CTM couldn't FOS anyone else?

What the ****.

You lead these people around by the nose... and they let you... I can't believe nobody is willing to call you on this ****.

lol... get a load of the balls on this scum..

well played..

Another one I was trying to lynch all game... Adios I2D2.

Have to get back to work... Why JiF... be back on soon.

before you pat yourself on the back, we've had what 3 conversions? I'd have to guess atleast 1 of crusher and i28 was one of them..

Well, I thought you were fake revealing because traditional doc sounds like not a fit in this game seeing as how it doesn't look like scum is killing unless they are suiciding at night...

But i'm not gonna ask for details right now about your power.

I hope if theirs an investigator they looked aat pac last night..

i also wonder if scum can convert and kill in one shot.. to throw the town off..

but night 2 we had a dead thing and an assimiliation..

very confused..

Vote: JiF

I still don't know why you guys won't lynch me, I'm definitely roleless.

fwiw.. i just dont think you guys don't know.. based on slat's post. I think you are still innocent, or just playing an exceptional game..

Archived