Mafia Game Thread--The Thing

SMC

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I won't hammer until he comes around. This was quite the speedy train.

I don't know that I'm ready to believe both CTM and JVOR who are revealed power roles when I know where I've been putting my protect(s)? the last couple game days.

Well, I thought you were fake revealing because traditional doc sounds like not a fit in this game seeing as how it doesn't look like scum is killing unless they are suiciding at night...

But i'm not gonna ask for details right now about your power.

JiF hasn't claimed anything has he? From what I understand CTM has some protective abilities, would it be crazy to axe him to see where we stand?

Vote: JiF

I still don't know why you guys won't lynch me, I'm definitely roleless.

It's not a matter of being roleless or roled. You're either INCREDIBLY ballsy by trying to get yourself lynched or you're really roleless townie.

Think about it this way, scum is at 1 right now most likely. Survival instincts should be skyrocketing right now, not self lynching like you tried to do. If you thought things through that far in advance you probably deserve to get the win lol.

I don't know that I'm ready to believe both CTM and JVOR who are revealed power roles when I know where I've been putting my protect(s)? the last couple game days.

Is this totally ignoring the fact that known scum tried desperately to get me and CTM lynched the past few days?

Like BG said, scum is likely at one, so you know we are exactly what we claimed we were in origin. The only question is whether one of us is converted.

It's not a matter of being roleless or roled. You're either INCREDIBLY ballsy by trying to get yourself lynched or you're really roleless townie.

Think about it this way, scum is at 1 right now most likely. Survival instincts should be skyrocketing right now, not self lynching like you tried to do. If you thought things through that far in advance you probably deserve to get the win lol.

I guess my only reason to asking to getting lynched is the fact that all our "things" have been roled.

CTM seems to think that slats knew, and I guess in retrospect, sharrow knew as well. The theory is flawed.

i really hope someone investigated you

Is this totally ignoring the fact that known scum tried desperately to get me and CTM lynched the past few days?

Of course. i28 desperatly tried yesterday.

What i figure the game set up to be is that they get lots of converts, but have a handful of us that can't be converted and/or able to protect. Which is why i've been fighting with pacs stupid lynch all power roles the minute they are revealed agenda he's been pushing..

And haven't you been suspicious of jif fromt he get go too?

How could the train be speedy, there's no way theres 3 scum left unless the mod has been lying to us..

Guys I'm having so much trouble following all this from my phone ... Yay vig or whatever.

What is the argument for speed lynching jif? To stave off another assimilation?can I just get a brief summary please, and I'll vote. Sorry, I'm doing my best to keep up here.

I guess my only reason to asking to getting lynched is the fact that all our "things" have been roled.

CTM seems to think that slats knew, and I guess in retrospect, sharrow knew as well. The theory is flawed.

Am I missing something, I thought it said integrity was a converted cop??

And haven't you been suspicious of jif fromt he get go too?

How could the train be speedy, there's no way theres 3 scum left unless the mod has been lying to us..

lol exactly. It's similar to the problem i alluded to day one about teamwork. It's possible there was no team to be doing teamwork, which made scumhunting extra difficult.

Guys I'm having so much trouble following all this from my phone ... Yay vig or whatever.

What is the argument for speed lynching jif? To stave off another assimilation?can I just get a brief summary please, and I'll vote. Sorry, I'm doing my best to keep up here.

speculation is that speed may play a role in assimiliations

2 have occured during the day after some time has passed..

and .. smc has been pushing us to make confident decisions or pay.. could point towards being penalized for being wimps

Am I missing something, I thought it said integrity was a converted cop??

MOD NOTE: Integrity's character name was "Copper" from the movie. It did not say "Cop."

Phone screw up on Dan X part understandable.

Like CTM said. It almost seems they can't assimilate successfully every night, but have done so during the day. Doing this quickly would get us to night phase again.

speculation is that speed may play a role in assimiliations

2 have occured during the day after some time has passed..

and .. smc has been pushing us to make confident decisions or pay.. could point towards being penalized for being wimps

Ok vote: jif

OFFICIAL FINAL VOTE COUNT--DAY 4

JiF (4) -- CTM, JVoR, Vicious, DanX

With 7 Research Team Members, it takes 4 to torch.

The Research Team has torched team member JiF, did they make the right decision?

Burned004.jpg

Oh man, if JiF is townie he's is going to be piiiiiiiiiiiissssssssed. I have to be honest though, I had thought of a timeline having something to do with conversions, but couldn't put together any sort of clear pattern on it to explain it, so I'm kind of curious to see how it turns out. If he end up with another one or two conversion in the night / early in the day, we know we crapped the bed on that one.

Oh man, if JiF is townie he's is going to be piiiiiiiiiiiissssssssed. I have to be honest though, I had thought of a timeline having something to do with conversions, but couldn't put together any sort of clear pattern on it to explain it, so I'm kind of curious to see how it turns out. If he end up with another one or two conversion in the night / early in the day, we know we crapped the bed on that one.

meh.. if he's another power role then we are f'd.. but if he's roleless. i'm not concerned.. the noose is around them at this point .. (as long as the mod isn't lying)

Archived