Mafia Game Thread--The Thing

SMC

Gonna have to vote: JVoR because he seems more likely to be lying about his abilities/affiliation than CTM. We obviously need a cop in this game ... not a watcher.

Wait wtf? This is including the fact that i told u where you visited when you did? Don't fall for his tricks, dan x. Underneath that girly exterior is a puny little thing. He is also scum.

Buy who cares he is gonna hammer me anyways.

vote ctm

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am just awaiting the framefest i am sure is coming. One thing i learned is that you should never trust ctm in a mafia game. Seriously you are never gonna dupe me like the zombie game again.

you shut up... nd trust me this time

vote dan x

she's guilty

Wait wtf? This is including the fact that i told u where you visited when you did? Don't fall for his tricks, dan x. Underneath that girly exterior is a puny little thing. He is also scum.

Buy who cares he is gonna hammer me anyways.

vote ctm

dumbass!!! unvote

numbnuts.. if i were a thing i could've just hammered either one of you for the win

SMC gave me a guilty on Dan X..

Why do I not believe you...

Okay, if we're being honest here, I think you like abusing me and i simply will not let that happen again. You know I like and respect you and all, but you seem to think i'm stupid or something. I'm NOT falling for your shennanigans again.

Why do I not believe you...

Okay, if we're being honest here, I think you like abusing me and i simply will not let that happen again. You know I like and respect you and all, but you seem to think i'm stupid or something. I'm NOT falling for your shennanigans again.

dude..

all i had to do was vote eitehr one of you to win.. why would i play games

i can't believe this..

I don't think you're stupid, not at all.. sheesh.. unbeliavable..

the only chance that Dan X isnt scum is that smc is lieing to me..

CTM and JVoR, I swear to you on the life of my baby cat that I have not been converted.

lold. that confirms it for me. CTM, give me one good reason why you'd survive to end game as supposed cop? I highly doubt we BOTH got vests, dude.

Vote CTM:

I'll tell you what, if i'm wrong i'll eat my hat and will never live this down. But I seriously can't convince myself that you're innocent.

lold. that confirms it for me. CTM, give me one good reason why you'd survive to end game as supposed cop? I highly doubt we BOTH got vests, dude.

Vote CTM:

I'll tell you what, if i'm wrong i'll eat my hat and will never live this down. But I seriously can't convince myself that you're innocent.

congrats.. now i think you're dumb

Vote CTM:

The funniest part is i used to stick up for you as a good player when you first started..

you sob..

The funniest part is i used to stick up for you as a good player when you first started..

you sob..

This is the type of manipulation i was talking about. EY told me about the crap you used to say about me in your private convos. I'm not one to hold grudges. Yes, you got me bad, but i'm a much better player than you give me credit for. And i got you :yawn:

Archived