Mafia Game Thread--The Thing

SMC

This is the type of manipulation i was talking about. EY told me about the crap you used to say about me in your private convos. I'm not one to hold grudges. Yes, you got me bad, but i'm a much better player than you give me credit for. And i got you :yawn:

I may have those convos still in inbox.. it was the other way around.. but w/e

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol, what's with the charades, dude. Dan is a thing and all of a sudden you are trying to get me? :bag: I bow down to your greatness oh sweaty one.

you have a different agenda or are retarded..

and i'd rather see dan win then you

Seriously, if you flip town than I will admit that I could never hope to be as good as you, bro. Dan would've switched awhile ago had she been scum. Cut the theatrics. Prove me wrong.

That and a quarter will get me the morning paper :rolleyes:

The choice is in your hands. Either I win or he does. Sadly, the future holds no victory for you.

I can't believe he hasn't figured this out yet. Its rather apparent at this point.

I apologize to JiF for complaining about last game. This one makes it look like his game was 20 roled townies vs 1 scum. Un-freakin-believable.

give me some details..

The choice is in your hands. Either I win or he does. Sadly, the future holds no victory for you.

sigh. It was worth a shot. but you're too calm and collected to make a rash decision.

CTM, no hard feelings, bro. I haz different agenda. I didn't mean any of the things I said, btw. I was just trying to goad you into self voting. It's your call who wins, town has lost 100%.

sigh. It was worth a shot. but you're too calm and collected to make a rash decision.

CTM, no hard feelings, bro. I haz different agenda. I didn't mean any of the things I said, btw. I was just trying to goad you into self voting. It's your call who wins, town has lost 100%.

well.. before i figured that out i just thought you were being pacishly idiotic..

which side does pac win with?

I know. Can you guys believe Dan was original scum? zoo-wee-mama.

Liar.

I did NOT want to be converted, either. But it is what it is. CTM knows he recently investigated me, and I was innocent. So he knows all the work I've done for the town up until now.

CTM. I put a TON of work into this game. I did an AWESOME job of killing 2 scum. Please appreciate that. :)

I really do, but if you win with pac, we may have to go to random lynch..

cause i'm not handing that pos the win

Archived