Mafia Game Thread--The Thing

SMC

What about Crusher. Crusher + me + all the other non-Pac things?

problem with that is the stupid ape will bring it up all the time and who the heck needs anything mroe for him to squak about..

as far as i can tell you both deserve to win..

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He was an original.

I was right about him, Pac, and JVOR should have torched them all when I said... you guys never listen to me!!!!

(That's a Goonies reference btw... which would also make a great game theme. I am going on record right now that when I feel comfortable doing it, I will Mod the Goonies game.)

avm did a great job then.. a legit first day scum nab..

avm.. who should i give the win to?

He was an original.

I was right about him, Pac, and JVOR should have torched them all when I said... you guys never listen to me!!!!

(That's a Goonies reference btw... which would also make a great game theme. I am going on record right now that when I feel comfortable doing it, I will Mod the Goonies game.)

Errrr you weren't right Bonzo.. lets chat after the game.

Low.

Blow.

Forgive her... she has a lot of crazy hectic personal stuff going on right now, but she doens't want to bring it into the game....

(I joke about this because I have since assumed you were full of crapola... if not sorry to bring it back up.)

Yeah, props to AVM. Also props to Slats, who had the original Fugly as Hell mafia (me and Crush) stone cold on the second day.

damn that fat gorilla..

he was as good as dead early and we let him off the hook

Forgive her... she has a lot of crazy hectic personal stuff going on right now, but she doens't want to bring it into the game....

(I joke about this because I have since assumed you were full of crapola... if not sorry to bring it back up.)

Nope. It had nothing to do with that. I legit had issues and nearly had to pull out of the game.

No, he really was dealing with a ton of stuff. I know it seems suspicious now, though. So for the record, it was real.

Cough. Still got your back, JVoR. How about something in return.

:rl: This game has been awesome to watch, btw. Everyone played EXCEEDINGLY well. And CTM, I think both should do the noble thing and reveal their names, so they get mod-killed and we win. JMO though.

Awesome...

You are very smart in the brain..

how about it?

:rl: This game has been awesome to watch, btw. Everyone played EXCEEDINGLY well. And CTM, I think both should do the noble thing and reveal their names, so they get mod-killed and we win. JMO though.

MacReady and Blair, right?

CTM, just vote for me. I'm fine with how I played it, though I realize after this game I much rather enjoy playing as town.

we have till 9

and crusher is still sending me breast shots..

apparently he can hold a phone book under his

Yeah, props to AVM. Also props to Slats, who had the original Fugly as Hell mafia (me and Crush) stone cold on the second day.

No love for DOC Zaius???

I had Crusher early and almost got torched for it! (Hindsight, I should not have backed down. Jerks)

I drove your torching biatch!!!

I took so much crap for playing badly this game... Part of it was bad play, part was calculated slop. After seeing how obvious innocents got NK'ed last game by the mafia, I decided to play a little reckless (like Pac) to float in that middle ground that would allow me to scum hunt, but still be volatile enough to keep from being assimilated. I had to keep the real Doc around as long as possible!

They got massively lucky with my convert, too, otherwise I woulda had this game over by day three! :character0293:

CTM, do you really have Pac on the brain that bad? :P Hurt him in the worst way possible ... by not caring if he wins. Show that monkey you're over him!

Nah.. i really don't mind.. But jvor's done a good job as well nd i always liked the little guy..

I can make a case for either

No love for DOC Zaius???

I had Crusher early and almost got torched for it! (Hindsight, I should not have backed down. Jerks)

I drove your torching biatch!!!

I took so much crap for playing badly this game... Part of it was bad play, part was calculated slop. After seeing how obvious innocents got NK'ed last game by the mafia, I decided to play a little reckless (like Pac) to float in that middle ground that would allow me to scum hunt, but still be volatile enough to keep from being assimilated. I had to keep the real Doc around as long as possible!

Yeah, props for Ape**** too. We would have won by now if Dan didn't take Mr. Morse out. :D

Archived