Mafia Game Thread--The Thing

SMC

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am 100% human. Just one with a different agenda. Long story short, I can only win if you get lynched. Dan and other things can only win if you lynch me.

the crazy dude locked in the shed?

i only read the plot summary..

so if i self vote, what happens between you and dan?

I really do, but if you win with pac, we may have to go to random lynch..

cause i'm not handing that pos the win

Ok, let JVoR slide by to victory, while a LOT of us who put a lot of effort into the game end up losing just because you want to spite Pac. Poophead.

I won't hold anything personally either way. I'm pretty lucky to have survived this long to be honest. Pac tried converting me twice and failed. lol.

I was converted when I was arguing to have you lynched, but I would've argued the same way if I was town. I knew watcher wasn't a town role in this game.

Can't believe that got me killed. :face:

dan.. how do you know what jvor is and that he's a survivor, is he a thing trader?

I don't know what a thing trader is. But all things were notified that there's someone out there we need to look out for (without going into details). We've been told of the setup.

I was converted when I was arguing to have you lynched, but I would've argued the same way if I was town. I knew watcher wasn't a town role in this game.

That's okay... I made my case against CTM while I was still town. Then got converted. Then got killed by Dan for what I said when I was town going after CTM. Doh. :bag:

Ain't that a sucker. :)

Now that it's known... CTM, i had my own agenda in outting you as your role. I needed another umbrella to protect me since i figured if i played that card, you'd at least wait a day to lynch me. It WAS selfish, but not selfishly town.

It WAS a horrid play for town to do, but not so much for a guy trying to save himself ;)

I worked REALLY REALLY hard for the town. And I'm not happy I got converted. But I kept playing, unlike Vicious, who just killed himself. (Haha, that explains all the drama in the sign-up threads, if you were curious.)

Ain't that a sucker. :)

Now that it's known... CTM, i had my own agenda in outting you as your role. I needed another umbrella to protect me since i figured if i played that card, you'd at least wait a day to lynch me. It WAS selfish, but not selfishly town.

It WAS a horrid play for town to do, but not so much for a guy trying to save himself ;)

If I ever get a role with a gun in my hand, I don't know who I'm gonna shoot first. :lol:

Come on, CTM - you'd let JVoR win after THAT? :D

This thread has officially become like a woman (no offense dan). I loved it, i hated it, and just when I thought I was the only one that understood it...I find out how terribly wrong I was. Now I'm just sad.

I worked REALLY REALLY hard for the town. And I'm not happy I got converted. But I kept playing, unlike Vicious, who just killed himself. (Haha, that explains all the drama in the sign-up threads, if you were curious.)

when were you converted?

This thread has officially become like a woman (no offense dan). I loved it, i hated it, and just when I thought I was the only one that understood it...I find out how terribly wrong I was. Now I'm just sad.

Agreed.

Plus... even after I have been kicked to the curb, I can't help but keep trying to slip back in for a quickie! :love0055:

Oh come on, Dan. You guys had teammates to help you. I had to avoid getting lynched while keeping myself useful. Had to balance who i got in my lynches. If town got too strong had to go there. Had to scumhunt when mafia got too strong. It was really difficult for me to get this far.

You stink ... after I stood up for you and everything!

I was converted the night I shot at Vicious.

I was town for most of the game ... wouldn't you rather have an ex-townie win than someone who never was town to begin with?

kind of :D

but there's the whole pac thing

Oh come on, Dan. You guys had teammates to help you. I had to avoid getting lynched while keeping myself useful. Had to balance who i got in my lynches. If town got too strong had to go there. Had to scumhunt when mafia got too strong. It was really difficult for me to get this far.

So you were a watcher / survivor?

Agreed.

Plus... even after I have been kicked to the curb, I can't help but keep trying to slip back in for a quickie! :love0055:

:rl:

Whenever this games over, someone please tell me if I was right of if Sharrow was converted...I've gotta know!!

I can't actually say what I am since SMC barred me from doing so. The only way I win is this scenario. this EXACT one. One townie, one scum, and me. And i have to get the townie lynched. AND scum knows my type of role exists.

So thats why you were trying to pin it on me... you bastard.. :D

At least i'm relieved. I felt like such an ass after outting CTM. I had a good feeling he was the cop from n1 though ;) At least he knows now it was selfish and not stupid. lol.

lol... i kep goign back and forth, which is why i wasted an investigation on you.. lol

i never had a vest either.. so I wasn't sure why pac visiting me didn't work..

I kind of wish it had now..

So thats why you were trying to pin it on me... you bastard.. :D

lol yeah. I've known you were innocent for a while now.

Btw, I wasn't told anything about who was scum. I had to find out everything with my power. So it's not like i just skated on by the whole time. If the game became too unbalanced and ended before 3 people at the end (me included) i lose.

:rl:

Whenever this games over, someone please tell me if I was right of if Sharrow was converted...I've gotta know!!

He was an original.

I was right about him, Pac, and JVOR should have torched them all when I said... you guys never listen to me!!!!

(That's a Goonies reference btw... which would also make a great game theme. I am going on record right now that when I feel comfortable doing it, I will Mod the Goonies game.)

Archived