Mafia Game Thread--The Thing

SMC

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, props for Ape**** too. We would have won by now if Dan didn't take Mr. Morse out. :D

Cut me some slack.

I've played twice. Last game I was the most obvious innocent roleless townie ever.

This game I had to be both Doc and scum.

I still managed to get your ass toasted. :P

And Dan already said she blasted me because of my immediate case against CTM (which was before my assimilation). So, it was actually a bad decision to assimilate me when you did.

My god, Dan was freaking Lethal. took out two scum by himself.

unvote CTM

Vote: JVOR

good game to all. SMC, you really made an incredibly interesting setup. I enjoyed it a whole lot. Tons of fun.

KABOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!

unvote CTM

good game to all. SMC, you really made an incredibly interesting setup. I enjoyed it a whole lot. Tons of fun.

I love you, JVoR. :love0038:

Haha apparently I was one lucky vig! Which is good because I hate shooting.

unvote CTM

damn you dirty ninja'ing SOB

Cut me some slack.

I've played twice. Last game I was the most obvious innocent roleless townie ever.

This game I had to be both Doc and scum.

I still managed to get your ass toasted. :P

And Dan already said she blasted me because of my immediate case against CTM (which was before my assimilation). So, it was actually a bad decision to assimilate me when you did.

Yeah, you played pretty good all things considered, tbh.

Your thunder. I haz stolen it.

I was over reading the star wars thread and saw vic opt out of the game.. came back here to let him off the hook..

and F all you anyway.. to play that long as innocent and get converted sucks ass

Not a problem. Btw, i really mean it. It takes me a special power to be convinced you're town. Jeez.

Also, I still am kind of confused, why didn't the game end with 2 things + 2 humans.

While you were alive, we needed more than 50% to win.

Not a problem. Btw, i really mean it. It takes me a special power to be convinced you're town. Jeez.

Also, I still am kind of confused, why didn't the game end with 2 things + 2 humans.

because we couldn't win if you were one of the "humans".

I was over reading the star wars thread and saw vic opt out of the game.. came back here to let him off the hook..

and F all you anyway.. to play that long as innocent and get converted sucks ass

Don't hate the player, hate the game. Sharpen your aim.

No kidding, I was converted right before he was and was pissed. And then doubly pissed when my only teammate suicided! Haha. But I forgive Vicious, and I really hope he continues to play mafia with us.

it really should of.. now that i think about it..

Tell me about it... btw that case you made on me was when I was innocent. I know I know.. then that means I was playing it terribly..

Great job guys -- most entertaining game I've played in/watched. Was awesome, from my standpoint. I've got a busy night, so if the Star Wars game gets up later, I won't be in until after 11 EST. Grats scum...I hate you. :P

Did you take care of the poop flinging problem? If so, tell Pete to stop chucking **** at my windows.

Asking me to stop flinging poop is like asking CTM to stop telling us all why he is smarter than us, or Crusher to take breathes between pork chops...

Tell me about it... btw that case you made on me was when I was innocent. I know I know.. then that means I was playing it terribly..

so you were an innocent and lied about being the doctor?

or were you really the doctor?

how'd you know i wasnt?

lol i was not told of that. How soon did you guys know it was me? Right away?

I can't speak for the others, but personally, I only knew when you voted for CTM instead of Dan.

We never bought CTM's doctor powers, and we failed 3 conversions on you, so that made us a little suspicious. lol

First we thought it was JIF, then we figured it was either you or CTM.

Asking me to stop flinging poop is like asking CTM to stop telling us all why he is smarter than us, or Crusher to take breathes between pork chops...

moar evidence that monkees have not attained self awareness

Town NEVER had a chance in this game.

The minute you convinced us all not to torch you and JVOR because you were town power roles, it was always going to come down to JVOR or scum winning.

Archived