Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

doc.. please strongly consider protecting brett... you will likely die tonight, but 1 more investigation may blow this thing open..

brett please don't tell us who you are investigating.. DON"T EVEN HINT AT IT.. scum killing your target would not be good..

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
doc.. please strongly consider protecting brett... you will likely die tonight, but 1 more investigation may blow this thing open..

brett please don't tell us who you are investigating.. DON"T EVEN HINT AT IT.. scum killing your target would not be good..

This. I'm not for controlling the power roles but frankly we have them on the run. If Brett can return a guilty they're pretty much toast. Also

WOOT. LET's CRACK SOME COLT 45S BITCHES

Shut up Jabba.

Agreed.

Hopefully they miss on their shot at the doc...

Should be 2 scum left...

GbEr-XKtUEE

Dude we are going down tommorrow to the 8th seed. The caps are the late nineties versions of the Colts. Alex Ovechin is the hockey equivlelent of Dominique Wilkins. Human highlight real during the season and then post season he sucks like Crosby at 2 for 1 night at the house teh ghey.

Neutral:

Doggin (SK) Boba Fett

Scum:

DPR (Scum) Grand Moff Tarkin - Watcher

Dan X (Scum) Darth Vader - Dark Lord of teh Galactic Empire

Town:

Slats - (Town) Obi Wan - Martyr

SMC - (Town) Lando - 1-time double voter

Pac - (Town) Leia - Watcher

JVOR - (Town) Admiral Ackbar - 1-time ability to get affiliation of player at L1

I28 - (Town) Wicket - Innocent, Fuzzy balls

Brett (Town) ??? - Cop/Finder

Unknown claims (all saying town of course):

Crusher - beyond bulletproof, temper tantrum, kills +1 when lynched

CTM - bossom buddy with Sharrow

Sharrow - bossom buddy with CTM

Klecko - always appears in battles, needs extra vote to lynch

Jif - said he had a role last night in his manjifesto

Players who haven't claimed:

AVM

Hess

Vic

Realistic characters we expect to see in this game:

Han

Chewie

R2D2

C3PO

Luke

Frog fage guy that was pals with Lando

Emporer

Stormtrooper

Jabba

Dude do you have any idea how many fat ugly chicks I banged because of maddog 20/20. $4.10 and a chick with no self respect and the world was yours.

I lold. One summer my friends and I did nothing but drink OE. We worked at ramapo day camp and all the rich counselors would have parties in saddle river and we'd show up with nothing but OE and looking to kick preppy ass in Beirut. Ah, the good ol days

Just muddyng the waters..

it's a huge wifom, i've played it both ways in this spot. hard to read into it..

I wouldn't both with them.. the cop should investigate one of the unclaimed imo... (in order of my favorites)

jif

vic

hess

If brett is being honest, everyon but hess will realize sharrow and i are 100% confirmed. You're good in my book. Crusher's play only makes sense as GF to be honest, so it'd be a wasted investigation.. I guess you could investigate klecko, but he seems more like a patsy then anything at this point..

Why leave AVM's name off? You named the other 3 players that powers are unknown. I welcome an investigation and get why I'm a choice. But I do think we need to avoid tunnel vision. Right now, you have a bunch of folks revealed, but you dont know their alliance. So now the focus has shifted to the unknowns. Here's why that bothers me...

Dan has pretty much confirmed we got her, the numbers are not good for the Darkside. Assuming there is 2 left its...

8-2 now, 7-2 if they get a successful NK.

I'm just not convinced that of the 4 none revealed, both remaining scum are in that pack. Thats way to easy......wayyyy to easy. Something is wrong here. I think there is scum somewhere in the 6 reveals and if we start clearing peoples name just because you know their power, thats not good and we will waste investigations and pick the wrong players during the day.

Dude we are going down tommorrow to the 8th seed. The caps are the late nineties versions of the Colts. Alex Ovechin is the hockey equivlelent of Dominique Wilkins. Human highlight real during the season and then post season he sucks like Crosby at 2 for 1 night at the house teh ghey.

They won't lose.

JInX

I lold. One summer my friends and I did nothing but drink OE. We worked at ramapo day camp and all the rich counselors would have parties in saddle river and we'd show up with nothing but OE and looking to kick preppy ass in Beirut. Ah, the good ol days

Repped for calling it by its proper name... Beirut.

Dude I worked one summer at a 4h camp and got thrown out because I got a little tipsy at night and got into it with a couple locals at a dive. Way way upstate NY. The camp director thought being brought back in a police cruiser was a bad example for the kids. Sadly not much has changed since then.

Right out of the gate, the members of the Rebellion went straight after brett. It seemed as if things would end quickly, and there would be no waffling today. But before it was too late, brett came up with a compelling argument, and pointed the finger back at Dan. However, Dan was nowhere to be seen. Hours passed, and more hours, and more hours still. Finally Dan came back with her defense, but the members of the Rebellion were simply not convinced. She stood by her story, but nobody bought it. Finally, they had enough, and Dan was lifted up and heaved into the Pit of the Sarlacc, being quickly pulled in and devoured by the beast.

vaderfirst1.jpg

The Dark Lord of the Galactic Empire, Darth Vader is dead.

Night four has begun. All night actions are due by 10 PM Wednesday.

LOVE this picture!

Now that I'm dead, sorry to everyone for holding up the game with my schedule. I hope you at least believe me about that. :D

And I'm just glad we don't play mafia in person because it would have been even more disgusting, you would have found me out the first day. My face turns completely red when I lie.

GO EMPIRE!!!!!!!!

Why leave AVM's name off? You named the other 3 players that powers are unknown. I welcome an investigation and get why I'm a choice. But I do think we need to avoid tunnel vision. Right now, you have a bunch of folks revealed, but you dont know their alliance. So now the focus has shifted to the unknowns. Here's why that bothers me...

Dan has pretty much confirmed we got her, the numbers are not good for the Darkside. Assuming there is 2 left its...

8-2 now, 7-2 if they get a successful NK.

I'm just not convinced that of the 4 none revealed, both remaining scum are in that pack. Thats way to easy......wayyyy to easy. Something is wrong here. I think there is scum somewhere in the 6 reveals and if we start clearing peoples name just because you know their power, thats not good and we will waste investigations and pick the wrong players during the day.

Ha, I walked away for some munchies when I was typing this up. Awesome!!! We got Vader!!!

So yeah, 8-2, 7-2 if they get a successful NK. We got this baby!!!

They won't lose.

JInX

Wanna know how bad it is here. I had to turn off sports radio for the first time in five years I changed the dial on my radio. People where crying and bithcing and wanted to trade Ovie and Mike Green. Worst thing about the Caps is 75% of their fans are Redskin fans. Horrible fan base. My daughter and her boyfriend are going without me because it's during the week and Crusher aint allowed out during the week. Ms Crusher says. LOL

LOVE this picture!

Now that I'm dead, sorry to everyone for holding up the game with my schedule. I hope you at least believe me about that. :D

And I'm just glad we don't play mafia in person because it would have been even more disgusting, you would have found me out the first day. My face turns completely red when I lie.

GO EMPIRE!!!!!!!!

You must have looked like a Beet before you finally admitted you were "no longer a fake man."

Ha, I walked away for some munchies when I was typing this up. Awesome!!! We got Vader!!!

So yeah, 8-2, 7-2 if they get a successful NK. We got this baby!!!

How come you do all your talking during the night phase after we get a successful lynch...? Or at least most of it...

Dude I worked one summer at a 4h camp and got thrown out because I got a little tipsy at night and got into it with a couple locals at a dive. Way way upstate NY. The camp director thought being brought back in a police cruiser was a bad example for the kids. Sadly not much has changed since then.

Lol ah that's hysterical. That summer was pure debauchery. I had a six year old tell me "you smell funny, but not bad, just weird" I'm pretty sure I was sweating OE and 151 through my pores.

LOVE this picture!

GO EMPIRE!!!!!!!!

My opinion a little bit of Dan X is better than no Danx in the mafia goodness.

Lol ah that's hysterical. That summer was pure debauchery. I had a six year old tell me "you smell funny, but not bad, just weird" I'm pretty sure I was sweating OE and 151 through my pores.

I still remember getting home and my grandfather asked me why I was home already. Told him I got in a fight. He asked, "with one of the kids" I said no, a townie. He said oh, "mow the ****ing grass tommorrow you idiot. Gawd I miss that man

Right out of the gate, the members of the Rebellion went straight after brett. It seemed as if things would end quickly, and there would be no waffling today. But before it was too late, brett came up with a compelling argument, and pointed the finger back at Dan. However, Dan was nowhere to be seen. Hours passed, and more hours, and more hours still. Finally Dan came back with her defense, but the members of the Rebellion were simply not convinced. She stood by her story, but nobody bought it. Finally, they had enough, and Dan was lifted up and heaved into the Pit of the Sarlacc, being quickly pulled in and devoured by the beast.

vaderfirst1.jpg

The Dark Lord of the Galactic Empire, Darth Vader is dead.

Night four has begun. All night actions are due by 10 PM Wednesday.

Btw, didn't Vader have any powers or what?

I still remember getting home and my grandfather asked me why I was home already. Told him I got in a fight. He asked, "with one of the kids" I said no, a townie. He said oh, "mow the ****ing grass tommorrow you idiot. Gawd I miss that man

You got into a fight.... WITH A TOWNIE????

You are scum!!!!!

/detective hess'd

Archived