Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

yeah, and what would be the rules. If the rule is you can't VOTE for Dan fine. But you (AVM) could have been pushing it the whole time, which you weren't. If I'm wrong than your reveal is even more bogus as there is waaay too much grey area as what BG would allow you to say or not say.

Exactly. He's right in saying he has no clue what SMC was. We had a 50/50 shot scum or town. But with Dan, he had her 100% dead to rights as scum.

He played more self preservation then town IMO. I just can't see it.

And then he hits me with an OMGUS vote.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not to mention that can anyone even think of who in the Star Wars universe this type of role could possibly apply to?

Jabba?

Even if he's telling the truth and he A) knows Dan is scum and B) knows we already have DPR and the NK lynched...I would be pushing Dan X like it was no tomorrow. I would reveal early and sacafice myself.

Jabba?

Even if he's telling the truth and he A) knows Dan is scum and B) knows we already have DPR and the NK lynched...I would be pushing Dan X like it was no tomorrow. I would reveal early and sacafice myself.

If you were playing as town, sure. But if you were Jabba you wouldn't be part of the rebellion now would you?

That was a bizarre role reveal, especially coming right on the heels of calling for a mass reveal and not having any votes on him.

Exactly. He's right in saying he has no clue what SMC was. We had a 50/50 shot scum or town. But with Dan, he had her 100% dead to rights as scum.

He played more self preservation then town IMO. I just can't see it.

And then he hits me with an OMGUS vote.

The only thing holding me back from voting him is I really want to hear the other remaining players thoughts first.

Does anyone remember AVM even trying to make a strong case to lynch Dan X? AVM, care to show me considerable proof?

The only thing holding me back from voting him is I really want to hear the other remaining players thoughts first.

Does anyone remember AVM even trying to make a strong case to lynch Dan X? AVM, care to show me considerable proof?

I looked back a couple of days and didn't really see it. But that goes along with his claim that he couldn't make a case against Dan. The only reasons to not make a case against Dan if you knew she was scum is if you are also scum or a 3rd party.

Even if it led to your death, its still the townie play to expose Darth Vader.

If you were playing as town, sure. But if you were Jabba you wouldn't be part of the rebellion now would you?

That was a bizarre role reveal, especially coming right on the heels of calling for a mass reveal and not having any votes on him.

Yeah the only thing i can't wrap my head around is (if scum) why reveal something as stupid as that in the first place? Did brett's blocked investigation get them nervous?

Please AVM, don't try to jump on this one point/question of mine. I would rather see proof you were pushing for Dan's lynch the whole game (or since Day 2).

Yeah the only thing i can't wrap my head around is (if scum) why reveal something as stupid as that in the first place? Did brett's blocked investigation get them nervous?

Please AVM, don't try to jump on this one point/question of mine. I would rather see proof you were pushing for Dan's lynch the whole game (or since Day 2).

He flinched?

I don't know. It's just weird. But then again, the Emperor is one weird cat.

I looked back a couple of days and didn't really see it. But that goes along with his claim that he couldn't make a case against Dan. The only reasons to not make a case against Dan if you knew she was scum is if you are also scum or a 3rd party.

Even if it led to your death, its still the townie play to expose Darth Vader.

First, It's got to be a made up rule. AND even if a rule I reveal the whole thing and let myself be Mod Killed. I would do everything possible to let town know.

And how can someone even DEFINE make a case? What does that mean? He's not allowed to say her name? If so, no offense BG, but that is the gayist role ever. Again, Waaaay too much gray area.

Still need to hear ALL others opinions first.

First, It's got to be a made up rule. AND even if a rule I reveal the whole thing and let myself be Mod Killed. I would do everything possible to let town know.

And how can someone even DEFINE make a case? What does that mean? He's not allowed to say her name? If so, no offense BG, but that is the gayist role ever. Again, Waaaay too much gray area.

Still need to hear ALL others opinions first.

It sounds like to me that if he's not scum he's 3rd party. He's trying to get to the end game, a survivor type of role. It's like saying brett can't say the name of the person he's investigated.

If anything he can't say "characters". So he couldn't say "I'm found vader" but he could've said "I am looking for someone in the empire, who breathes funny."

You're not SAYING the characters name, but you're alluding to it.

It sounds like to me that if he's not scum he's 3rd party. He's trying to get to the end game, a survivor type of role. It's like saying brett can't say the name of the person he's investigated.

If anything he can't say "characters". So he couldn't say "I'm found vader" but he could've said "I am looking for someone in the empire, who breathes funny."

You're not SAYING the characters name, but you're alluding to it.

IF he is another 3rd party than thats BS because it gives Mafia or non town considerable favor...especially with the two for one on CTM/Sharrow.

Wow. You make 30 or so non-sensical post and then one of the best of the game. Your play gives me hope for Vernon Gholston.

Also: Although not investigated our cop thinks AVM smelled fishy.

Also: Our watcher, although he listed more than he could have "watched" put down AVM as Nemo's wife and kids too.

If only JiF and his retarded computer didn't break down when we needed him most.

I say we wait though before making a final decision.

OK. First things first. AVM's reveal is almost as bad as Lord Vaders her/his self. The first thing thats funny is we have to ACCEPt the fact he picked Dan X the very first night. She has been invisible the beginning of games and SCM, Doggin, DPR. CTM where all very active. Why search someone who barely poast. Gut feeling? I have a huge gut and no way is mine even that senstivie.

The role itself makes no sense. But his logic is totally flawed.

I understand he cant come out and say "hey hey I found vader" that makes sense but he admitted to be able to vote for her. He should have been absolutely going nuts trying to start a train on her and we should be able to find post or he should be able to show us post that clearly show he was hot on her trail. After all...

It seem his entire role is based on findning lord Vader. So he gets lucky night one and doesn;t go all happy pnats and start bulldogging her sorta the way Hess did CTM.

Also I quite honestly think anyone off Pac's list is the best place to lynch without anything from Brett to use. At least we know they moved.

Im not sure how many votes where at and would like Boopsie to chime in, Brett, and whoever else hasn't spoken yet. But my vote will be on AVM unless something crazy happens.

OK. First things first. AVM's reveal is almost as bad as Lord Vaders her/his self. The first thing thats funny is we have to ACCEPt the fact he picked Dan X the very first night. She has been invisible the beginning of games and SCM, Doggin, DPR. CTM where all very active. Why search someone who barely poast. Gut feeling? I have a huge gut and no way is mine even that senstivie.

The role itself makes no sense. But his logic is totally flawed.

I understand he cant come out and say "hey hey I found vader" that makes sense but he admitted to be able to vote for her. He should have been absolutely going nuts trying to start a train on her and we should be able to find post or he should be able to show us post that clearly show he was hot on her trail. After all...

It seem his entire role is based on findning lord Vader. So he gets lucky night one and doesn;t go all happy pnats and start bulldogging her sorta the way Hess did CTM.

Also I quite honestly think anyone off Pac's list is the best place to lynch without anything from Brett to use. At least we know they moved.

Im not sure how many votes where at and would like Boopsie to chime in, Brett, and whoever else hasn't spoken yet. But my vote will be on AVM unless something crazy happens.

Honestly these reveals have to be DPR coached cause they are all as bad as his.

But you had no votes on you when you just revealed.

Fair enough -- I probably could have played it better.

Why could you not say Dan is scum?

"Guys, I have a pro-town role. I need to find a specific member of the empire (think black) and once I found that person, I have a bullet proof vest until they die. The person I found on the empire is Dan"

You do realize had you done this, we would've had them down to 2 people much quicker, and would've had an extra day to scum hunt and hit one of the last 2.

You hit me up for "not reading" what you said, when clearly you're failing at reading comprehension right now. For the last time, I COULD NOT out Dan. I could vote for her, but I can't make a case saying I knew she was scum. I was specifically told NOT to try and get around the restriction. As it was told to me, I essentially did not want Dan to die by my own hands. I could vote for her, but not out her.

You didn't know what SMC was. But you knew EXACTLY who it was on the empire. SMC was 50/50. Dan was 100%.

Did you not read what I wrote. I said you can FUDGE THE ROLE. A town player would have tried to get around the PM restrictions and say what they need to say in order to get a scum lynched.

Again, was told specifically not to try and get around the restrictions. I asked in detail what I could and could not say, and essentially I could say anything but to hint at character names of either of us, or say in any way that I knew Dan was scum.

I'm sorry you guys felt I played knowing about Dan badly. I did the best I felt I could, considering I couldn't sell her out as scum. The more unclaimed roles that came down, and I was still in that group (along with Dan), I felt like if I could stay unclaimed, scum would target me as one of the bigger roles, and miss (not knowing they couldnt get me). They'd then go after me hard during the day, and if ANYONE but Dan lead the charge I'd have two dead to rights, not one. Sorry if you think I tried to do too much, but it made sense in my head. It's not like I could talk this stuff out with anyone but BG, and with him I obviously get no input back.

Honestly these reveals have to be DPR coached cause they are all as bad as his.

scum: I think they got me

DPR: No your fine

scum: Im at L2

DPR: Damn, fake reveal

scum: ok, like?

DPR: tell them your a butterfly

scum: wait? what? why?

DPR with fangs and a penchant for human flesh

scum: mmmmmmmm kay, the Doc it is

You hit me up for "not reading" what you said, when clearly you're failing at reading comprehension right now. For the last time, I COULD NOT out Dan. I could vote for her, but I can't make a case saying I knew she was scum. I was specifically told NOT to try and get around the restriction. As it was told to me, I essentially did not want Dan to die by my own hands. I could vote for her, but not out her.

Again, was told specifically not to try and get around the restrictions. I asked in detail what I could and could not say, and essentially I could say anything but to hint at character names of either of us, or say in any way that I knew Dan was scum.

I'm sorry you guys felt I played knowing about Dan badly. I did the best I felt I could, considering I couldn't sell her out as scum. The more unclaimed roles that came down, and I was still in that group (along with Dan), I felt like if I could stay unclaimed, scum would target me as one of the bigger roles, and miss (not knowing they couldnt get me). They'd then go after me hard during the day, and if ANYONE but Dan lead the charge I'd have two dead to rights, not one. Sorry if you think I tried to do too much, but it made sense in my head. It's not like I could talk this stuff out with anyone but BG, and with him I obviously get no input back.

But crusher can claim his ability in full, CTM and Sharrow can, SMC can, and JVoR could.

You however, could not. All you could do was vote for her.

scum: I think they got me

DPR: No your fine

scum: Im at L2

DPR: Damn, fake reveal

scum: ok, like?

DPR: tell them your a butterfly

scum: wait? what? why?

DPR with fangs and a penchant for human flesh

scum: mmmmmmmm kay, the Doc it is

LOL. Need to spread more rep around.

I got an idea, why not make a case saying you think Dan is scum? Like every other case. dude I have some wild restrictions on my role as well and Bleedin has been very helpful and kinda lenient. No way he held you that close. No way.

Truth is you should have went with the fanged Butterfly.

vote avm

no way we find better today.

And FTR, now that I've got a little more time to explain, my vote on Vic is not OMGUS. As I was stating, Vic referred specifically to me not being able to be converted to the dark side -- something that had never been stated to me, though I know through what was in my PM that Dan probably could have had something close to that in her PM. I know that Dan was told night 1, after I found her, that she had been found (it was basically a chase to see who could find the other first). She didn't know who, just that she'd been found. So, my point is they've probably discussed this a good deal and the entire scum team would know the full extent of her role, what it would have done and what her being found first means to them.

That's why I'm voting for Vic, because I think he had a slight slip up.

As for Crusher and Hess -- I did not make a major case for Dan. I honestly felt like what I was doing made sense, but I understand you guys saying I should have tried to go ahead and take out Dan. In retrospect, it's a good point. Sorry I screwed it up, like I said I thought it was a good idea all along.

And FTR, now that I've got a little more time to explain, my vote on Vic is not OMGUS. As I was stating, Vic referred specifically to me not being able to be converted to the dark side -- something that had never been stated to me, though I know through what was in my PM that Dan probably could have had something close to that in her PM. I know that Dan was told night 1, after I found her, that she had been found (it was basically a chase to see who could find the other first). She didn't know who, just that she'd been found. So, my point is they've probably discussed this a good deal and the entire scum team would know the full extent of her role, what it would have done and what her being found first means to them.

That's why I'm voting for Vic, because I think he had a slight slip up.

As for Crusher and Hess -- I did not make a major case for Dan. I honestly felt like what I was doing made sense, but I understand you guys saying I should have tried to go ahead and take out Dan. In retrospect, it's a good point. Sorry I screwed it up, like I said I thought it was a good idea all along.

If you got it a minute Id like to see it.

Vic talking about star wars like he knows more than the rest of us is like Crusher reciting the order of the food on the Old Country buffet by memory. Kinda impressive but not a surprise to anyone.

I'm not voting yet but...this was taken after DPR's lynch. Just sayin...

Someones lynch vote likely counts as two. I don't like where this is likely to go.

OOOOO RLLLLLY!!!!!

That's good for the town

For instance, the "Mayor" or "Sheriff" can be elected each morning, and gain two lynching votes

Yeah, WTF? AVM please explain how this is bad for the town?

I thought it was going to be an Imperial with a double vote. I suppose I'll now jump to the top of the suspect lists because of that :P

Actually no. If it's JVoR he said he was "roleless" after his whole thing.

But crusher can claim his ability in full, CTM and Sharrow can, SMC can, and JVoR could.

You however, could not. All you could do was vote for her.

I could claim my power in full as well. What's more is everyone's ability or power could either be vetted or confirmed in some way - except AVM's. We just have to take his word for it.

"I'm the guy whose role was to find Darth Vader which I did by dumb luck on night one but I could not out Darth Vader when I found him or I would have been modkilled. Also the scum knew of the existence of my character and would have nightkilled me if they knew I had figured it out which is why I couldn't make a strong case to lynch Dan X and oh by the way this 'ability' has nothing to do with the Star Wars universe whatsoever even though every other character was easily identifiable by a one sentence description and a revelation of the player's ability. But now that Dan X has been lynched and revealed as Darth Vader I can go ahead an reveal as if I am at L-1 even though no one has voted for me yet."

:confused0058:

Archived