Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

AVM. WTF is this? Scummy 4-play? Please explain.

I couldn't exactly post "I KNOW SHE'S TEH MAFIAS!!! LYNCH 'ER!!!" lol. And it had already been requested to let her speak. As for the I hope we can still be friends....you caught me. I never joke around in these mafia threads :P

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just muddyng the waters..

it's a huge wifom, i've played it both ways in this spot. hard to read into it..

I wouldn't both with them.. the cop should investigate one of the unclaimed imo... (in order of my favorites)

jif

vic

hess

If brett is being honest, everyon but hess will realize sharrow and i are 100% confirmed. You're good in my book. Crusher's play only makes sense as GF to be honest, so it'd be a wasted investigation.. I guess you could investigate klecko, but he seems more like a patsy then anything at this point..

OK **** you. Im sick of this ****. My play has been nuts for good reason but I've been pro town when it counted. Fine. You play online poker and so do I. No? I'll bet you 100 dollars on any of the three sights I play on that Im not the GF. Come on bittch put your money where your punk ass mouth is. Come one, or shut up. Your only hurting the town by trying to convince people Im the GF. Do it, take the bet, if your so sure.

Or.. Its possible your Jaba and Sharrow is your little slvae boy. Bleedin green was mad after you owned him in the fatboy game. he may have nailed you in this game by making you fat ugfly Jabba.

Bet up or shut up or when Im lynch I will nail your fat slugl;ike azz. Bet on it.

I am still intrigued by how crazy Crusher gets every time a little FOS gets pointed his way.

My thoughts are this. Crusher's powers are ridiculous. No 2 town people have had the equivalent of "better than bulletproof" and "can kill someone with him when he gets lynched."

Looking at the most powerful roles in Star Wars...

My thinking is that Crusher is one of 3 characters.

Emperor. The "I have a temper" part fits. The "better than bulletproof fits." And the Emperor did kill Vader when he himself was killed. No other character in Stars Wars did that.

Chewie. Its possible BG just made Chewie a "hunter" who gets to kill someone with him when he dies. BUT... no other major rebel characters have powers like that. The temper thing fits too.

Yoda. The temper thing doesn't fit. But the magnitude of power does.

So, the way I see it is... Crusher is either Chewie or the Emperor.

IF we lynch Crusher...

If he is town, we should have an agreement of who he takes with him in place before we go through with it. In theory, we may lynch town... but we can get something out of it. The risk here is killing 2 townies, and then losing a 3rd to the NK. Making it 3-2.

If he is scum, its becomes 6-1 most likely (assuming there is no "survivor"). He will probably take Brett out with him if he is scum though, and we of course lose another townie with the NK. Making it 5-1.

Thoughts?

I am still intrigued by how crazy Crusher gets every time a little FOS gets pointed his way.

My thoughts are this. Crusher's powers are ridiculous. No 2 town people have had the equivalent of "better than bulletproof" and "can kill someone with him when he gets lynched."

Emperor. The "I have a temper" part fits. The "better than bulletproof fits." And the Emperor did kill Vader when he himself was killed. No other character in Stars Wars did that.

Chewie. Its possible BG just made Chewie a "hunter" who gets to kill someone with him when he dies. BUT... no other major rebel characters have powers like that. The temper thing fits too.

IF we lynch Crusher...

If he is town, we should have an agreement of who he takes with him in place before we go through with it. In theory, we may lynch town... but we can get something out of it. The risk here is killing 2 townies, and then losing a 3rd to the NK. Making it 3-2.

If he is scum, its becomes 6-1 most likely (assuming there is no "survivor"). He will probably take Brett out with him if he is scum though, and we of course lose another townie with the NK. Making it 5-1.

Thoughts?

No plan that possible gets us down to 3-2 is a good idea, when we've got a 6-2 lead right now. But, I'm appear scummy so no one will likely listen. Crusher shouldnt be in this conversation

Dear Vic,

You never voted for Dan X...BUT you were there right after the Hammer from CTM.

What gives with that?

Its fairly obvious that Vic aligned himself with CTM, either because he read him as town... or because he is hiding away as scum.

Another intriguing note... last game, Vic barely contributed... was sloppy with his play and votes, and it was attributed to him being a "roleless townie" which ended up being true. This game, he's been a man on a mission. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if he is scum.

But I personally want to see what kind of reveal he is going to drop on us.

What the ****... is it just me and the ADD crew or what?

TOWN... please weigh in with your thoughts about Vic revealing. Should he? Shouldn't he?

I personally think he should. I think right now scum have a better read on roles than we do anyway.

And it looks like we're not convinced enough on AVM as a whole. So all we're gonna do it go after Vic...I was starting to already.

JMO.

Phew passed:)

waiting to take pic.

Hess. I was about to hammer her and was building my final post. I always

keep two windows open to try and avoid the ninja. I did

vot

for her FYI. Justnunvoted to await claim.

Ok, but don't forget this is how e-friendships are lost...I feel like we're on the same page here.

What are you doing?

I was actually looking to see who was on-line but not posting. I figured if Kleck was around pm'ing he would see it and wouldn't be able to stop himself.

Not a huge deal but was just looking for a response. Doesn't mean he's not scum though.

Seriously Integ....that's all I'm doing here. Don't loose faith.

I was actually looking to see who was on-line but not posting. I figured if Kleck was around pm'ing he would see it and wouldn't be able to stop himself.

Not a huge deal but was just looking for a response. Doesn't mean he's not scum though.

Seriously Integ....that's all I'm doing here. Don't loose faith.

Hahaha... oh man.

IF we lynch Crusher...

Thoughts?

Dude, Im going to do this gain. I don;t have alot of power. I have a personality flaw and Im hard to kill because of the way Im put together. Everyone else has been saying that I have all this power. you have been saying it everytime you refer to the players calling me beyong bullet proof and your starting to believe your own nonsense.

Lynch me and I get pissed off and someone dies. I dont shoot them, I physically kill them. Either I pick or Bleedin pics for me.

Nightkill me and you better bring a friend. All Im saying.

Lynching me before would have been ok, thats why I offered, in case I pick wrong. Lynch me now and you may have cost us the game. I cant add anything else.

Dude, Im going to do this gain. I don;t have alot of power. I have a personality flaw and Im hard to kill because of the way Im put together. Everyone else has been saying that I have all this power. you have been saying it everytime you refer to the players calling me beyong bullet proof and your starting to believe your own nonsense.

Lynch me and I get pissed off and someone dies. I dont shoot them, I physically kill them. Either I pick or Bleedin pics for me.

Lynching me before would have been ok, thats why I offered, in case I pick wrong. Lynch me now and you may have cost us the game. I cant add anything else.

to clarify I mean loss the game because if I pick wrong now it may be close to over. YES,, if you idiots do insist on killing me I will allow you guys to pick. Especially you I28 and Brett. I'd let you two since Im sure of your alignment to pick for me. Matter of fact I would even ask Bleedin if you could PM it in for me. You or Brett. Im town and thats the best I have.,

You yourself said "better than bulletproof" Crush. I am going with the tidbits of what I picked up from your drunken mess. Don't insinuate that I am the one perpetuating bull****... have you gone back to try and read all that puke? You can't hold it against anyone if they came away from it with wrong information... all the accusations and summarization (right or wrong) of the powers you do or don't have is your own doing my friend.

Regardless, if you are the Emperor... then the scum win.

I am not pushing to lynch you. I am simply weighing the scenarios attached to it. The risk is too much, as you have reiterated my conclusions in your post... it would cost us the game if everything doesn't fall perfectly.

The irony is letting you live, could also cost us the game. ;)

I guess we'll find out the hard way.

Now, that said... your thoughts on Vic?

to clarify I mean loss the game because if I pick wrong now it may be close to over. YES,, if you idiots do insist on killing me I will allow you guys to pick. Especially you I28 and Brett. I'd let you two since Im sure of your alignment to pick for me. Matter of fact I would even ask Bleedin if you could PM it in for me. You or Brett. Im town and thats the best I have.,

If we were to lynch you, I'd want you to take Vic.

It would far less risky to just lynch him and not risk the repercussions of your +1 kill.

I've felt Vic was scum since he started aligning himself with CTM. I needed to see where CTM's alignment fell to know for sure. Vic's pathetic "o hai, i missed teh vote" on Dan sealed my suspicion. I knew one of the scum team was playing right out in front of us, but still very buried at the same time. Vic would be my guess.

Dan and AVM both as scum doesn't make sense... they played the exact same way. Barely.

If we were to lynch you, I'd want you to take Vic.

It would far less risky to just lynch him and not risk the repercussions of your +1 kill.

I've felt Vic was scum since he started aligning himself with CTM. I needed to see where CTM's alignment fell to know for sure. Vic's pathetic "o hai, i missed teh vote" on Dan sealed my suspicion. I knew one of the scum team was playing right out in front of us, but still very buried at the same time. Vic would be my guess.

Dan and AVM both as scum doesn't make sense... they played the exact same way. Barely.

I barely played? Really? Just because I disappeared over the weekend (when plays generally suspended) and wasn't nearly as active this week, i BARELY played?

Screw you, sherlock.

You yourself said "better than bulletproof" Crush. I am going with the tidbits of what I picked up from your drunken mess. Don't insinuate that I am the one perpetuating bull****... have you gone back to try and read all that puke? You can't hold it against anyone if they came away from it with wrong information... all the accusations and summarization (right or wrong) of the powers you do or don't have is your own doing my friend.

Regardless, if you are the Emperor... then the scum win.

I am not pushing to lynch you. I am simply weighing the scenarios attached to it. The risk is too much, as you have reiterated my conclusions in your post... it would cost us the game if everything doesn't fall perfectly.

The irony is letting you live, could also cost us the game. ;)

I guess we'll find out the hard way.

Now, that said... your thoughts on Vic?

No I did not read my drunken mess but I understand dude while you feel that way. Truth is at this point if I where the emperor or scum and had the ability to kill someone on my way out yoru goose would be cooked. But I dont. Im exactly the rebel I am making myself out.

When AVM first posted I thought his reveal sucked donkey balls. I hated it. But after Bleedin changed the death scene and I started reading more and more as AVM defended I started getting the feeling that he may not be lying. As Vic kept asking him questions I noticed that Vic started doing that little mix up thing and changing some of AVM's answeres.

Go back and read and you'll see the part where I stopped going after AVM and started wondering how Vic was going after him.

AVM's story makes more sense since the death scene change and Vic was trying very hard to get him lynched. Might be right but look at my progression of thought as it went on and you will see why I started scratching my fat head.

At this point I honestly have to say by a slight margin I feel better about AVM than Vic. I do.

Archived