Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

Hey all. Catching up.

ohh man lol.. crusher in rare form.. must make him defend

defend what. Im just wnat to know who azz to kick. Thtas it, Im, ok withgetiing lynched. my fingers are too for for a I phone

vic? could you wash the sperm of your I pad so ican use it?

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vic guess what? Im the godfaqther. yep. Sharrow got pac man fever and saw me in his feverish dream.

Vic I like you. Your always nice. who you think is second faovvetie scum behind me.

You're hinting at a daytime vig or something?

that's not good.. huge fatbody hopped up on lard and beer with a loaded pistol and score to settle..

this.will.not.end.well

that's not good.. huge fatbody hopped up on lard and beer with a loaded pistol and score to settle..

this.will.not.end.well

not juast that. I cant be nighkilled;. nope. no way, Im abd mother****er, you;llsee whrn they lynch me, bad.. manm iwant tacos.

i willdefdend when i get a keyboard

this.will.not.end.well

hinting, math dorc, i juust told yoju i dont ****ing care. this my mafia game, youn guys are pusssies

Let me just tell how ****ty my week was....goodness. So today was my last day of training/meetings/corporate bull **** 13 hours a day basically. The shuttle drops us of at the Airport at 12:30 only to find out my flight was at 6:10 and there were no earlier flights that our travel agency could pick up. Ugh. Drinking beers for 6 hours in the Airport...not fun. Get on the plane, start take a nap and the kid in back of me is going balistic on my seat and mommy is just letting her go to town. The kid eventually was pulling my hair and the women never said a word to this little ****.

Finally land, my bad is waiting, I'm on my way to the car...I press my beep thing for the doors, it doesnt do anything...I'm like hmmm, did I not lock it and left it a parking lot for a week unlocked? Stupid. Get in the car, turn the key, nothing. I guess I left a light on or something. Call Geico, they call some pop-a-lock thingy, and hour later, I'm finally heading home.

So, I'm in tonight...I'll catch up and I should be normal activeness moving forward. However, I'm leaving tomorrow for Orlando but will be back Sunday night (weekends are usually dead any way, but I'm not sure with this game...I have like 15 pages to catch up).

Let me just tell how ****ty my week was....goodness. So today was my last day of training/meetings/corporate bull **** 13 hours a day basically. The shuttle drops us of at the Airport at 12:30 only to find out my flight was at 6:10 and there were no earlier flights that our travel agency could pick up. Ugh. Drinking beers for 6 hours in the Airport...not fun. Get on the plane, start take a nap and the kid in back of me is going balistic on my seat and mommy is just letting her go to town. The kid eventually was pulling my hair and the women never said a word to this little ****.

Finally land, my bad is waiting, I'm on my way to the car...I press my beep thing for the doors, it doesnt do anything...I'm like hmmm, did I not lock it and left it a parking lot for a week unlocked? Stupid. Get in the car, turn the key, nothing. I guess I left a light on or something. Call Geico, they call some pop-a-lock thingy, and hour later, I'm finally heading home.

So, I'm in tonight...I'll catch up and I should be normal activeness moving forward. However, I'm leaving tomorrow for Orlando but will be back Sunday night (weekends are usually dead any way, but I'm not sure with this game...I have like 15 pages to catch up).

\\\

boopsie!!! hey guess what? Im the godfather,, who you want me to shoot,, i will shoot anybody you like ecept I28,, hes my furry friend/

Vic guess what? Im the godfaqther. yep. Sharrow got pac man fever and saw me in his feverish dream.

Vic I like you. Your always nice. who you think is second faovvetie scum behind me.

Good lord. Fwiw I think this is a mistake. Crusher I'd love to give you my top scum but I think it's too risky.

Just read through day 1 again, what a f'ing pain. Anyway, he's not going to like this when he gets back, but I'm going to

vote:Crusher

I think he's the Emperor and a godfather and it's one of the reasons he was begging for JVOR to investigate him on day 1. The other reason would be to avoid an investigation on DPR.

Basically, he seemed to have the same agendas as DPR on day 1.

1. Doggin made his scummy doc comment and a few people jumped on it, then DPR came in to counterpoint that, thereby seeming not scummy. Then Crusher helped point out this contrast, in case anyone missed it.

2. During the Crusher/Slats/JVOR squabble, DPR made sure to come in with post #302 and defend Crusher while casting doubt on Slats.

3. When he joined the resurrected Doggin train, he furthered DPR's idea that Doggin was setting up a tracker/watcher on the doc when he joined the train. #631

4. Reading back, DPR wasn't really taking many chances until he jumped the shark, imo, with his JVOR/Slats/Doggin team idea that Crusher's train was a "concentrated push". At this point Doggin's train was already gaining momentum, and he was probably on his way to getting lynched. So why would DPR stick his neck out there with such a bad idea? The only person I can see it benefitting at the time was Crusher. #657

5. JVOR drops his role on everybody, and DPR seems to go into panic mode, Crusher starts begging for an investigation. If DPR is investigated here, they don't get any value from his lynch.

Holy cow, Sharrow. This is why I want you active dude, you do work son. I'll wait til Crusher gets back and gives his full explanation. But I don't think it much matters as quite a few are ready to drop the hammer

I just felt he was a townie playing his crusher game. This is even matching his previous ballsy behavior.

I've just never seen him quite play like this. I'm really thrown off, to be honest.

Seriously I was gonna go to sleep but I feel I need to stay up for this one...unless Crush passes out before he hits the front door. I'm getting another glass of scotch.

LOL, I know...I thought we were done til Monday

Whoa ... Daytime vig? Can't we test this by asking him to shoot someone?

absolutely..

if crusher can shoot and kill someone and prove it we shouldn't lynch him, me thinks.. especially if the death scene doesn't read the same as scum..

Just read through day 1 again, what a f'ing pain. Anyway, he's not going to like this when he gets back, but I'm going to

vote:Crusher

I think he's the Emperor and a godfather and it's one of the reasons he was begging for JVOR to investigate him on day 1. The other reason would be to avoid an investigation on DPR.

Basically, he seemed to have the same agendas as DPR on day 1.

1. Doggin made his scummy doc comment and a few people jumped on it, then DPR came in to counterpoint that, thereby seeming not scummy. Then Crusher helped point out this contrast, in case anyone missed it.

2. During the Crusher/Slats/JVOR squabble, DPR made sure to come in with post #302 and defend Crusher while casting doubt on Slats.

3. When he joined the resurrected Doggin train, he furthered DPR's idea that Doggin was setting up a tracker/watcher on the doc when he joined the train. #631

4. Reading back, DPR wasn't really taking many chances until he jumped the shark, imo, with his JVOR/Slats/Doggin team idea that Crusher's train was a "concentrated push". At this point Doggin's train was already gaining momentum, and he was probably on his way to getting lynched. So why would DPR stick his neck out there with such a bad idea? The only person I can see it benefitting at the time was Crusher. #657

5. JVOR drops his role on everybody, and DPR seems to go into panic mode, Crusher starts begging for an investigation. If DPR is investigated here, they don't get any value from his lynch.

Good work and it makes sense.

Unvote: CTM

Vote: Crusher

Archived