Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

I don't know if CTM is legit town, or cozying up to me because its a strategically good idea since I am a known innocent.

What I do know is that most of my reads on people throughout the game have been echoed or been consistent with CTM's. I think the possible "gambit" is a stretch at this point... and the basis of "why is CTM still alive" is rather easily explained.

Town hit SK on day one. During day one, upon re-read I found that Slats hinted that he was roled. Naturally scum targeted him for the first NK.

Town hit scum on day two. Putting scum at a distinct disadvantage. They know JVOR's power was a 1-timer and he would be unprotected. Targeting him for the 2nd NK makes sense because it helps scum keep pace with a guaranteed NK success... instead of a blocked attempt.

Furthermore, as we've seen today... SMC came into day 3 pre-loaded with a case vs. CTM. Sharrow with a case vs. Crusher. Vic working a case vs. Klecko. And now Pac and Hess even flirting with pressing on me.

Clearly one of these cases is being pushed forward into the fray by scum.

Initially, I read Sharrow's case and thought it sounded good. I haven't been able to make ends meat out of Crushers drunken nonsense... so its been tough for me to revisit that whole situation. I do feel the case presented by Sharrow seemed too buttoned up, and as I suggested put together by a group effort... despite his boo-hooing about trying harder this time. Now, knowing that every time I am in thread, I see DPR lurking... this tells me that whatever scum are still in this game are getting offline assistance from a savvy veteran player.

To me, day 3 needs to be about connecting dots. We need to lynch someone that can shed light on some of the other things we've seen so far in this game.

We lynch Crusher, and we could hit the Godfather if Sharrow is onto something... or we hit a roled townie that is going to take someone out on his way to the lynch. Apparently who this is this is contingent upon my role as the Ewok, if Crush is not lying. A Hunter type role on the Rebel team with a bond with the Ewok makes more sense than any of the contrived scenarios that Sharrow tried to give us from the movie. Crusher called for me explicitly which makes me think C3P0, Leia, Chewie or someone that had a bond with the Ewoks in the movies. The chest beating tbh makes me think Chewie... who fought alongside the ewoks and makes sense as a "hunter." Not ready to put my vote on Crusher.

SMC's case against CTM wasn't as solid as he thinks it is, I don't think we learn much from lynching either of them in that stalemate. Tbh, I think they might both be town... and that whole stalemate was a product of the real scum lying dormant for most of this game.

Hess's play has been very opportunistic and much less obvious townie thatit was his first game (Fat & Happy). Not sure if he is trying too hard to not sound like a noob, OR trying too hard to purposely sound like a noob who isn't getting a lot of instruction offline.

Then there is Brett. He was chatty Kathy early on, and has since become much more methodically absent without being absent.

When I was converted to scum last game, it was huge for me, it helped me understand how much offline chatter there is and how they help each other by digging up exploitable posts from constant re-reads. With that said, I feel there is a lot of misguided opportunism that is anti-town right now because the game is rife with paranoia.

The person I trust least in this game right now is DPR.

The person I feel who has been most obviously helped by offline scum is Sharrow. I also feel Brett is being coached up, but I can only vote for one at a time and I think Sharrow tells us the most about other players in the game.

Unvote

Vote Sharrow

(I edited this to BOLD my votes, sorry.)

His lynch, will tell us what we need to know about Crusher... and that whole situation. Like I said, day 3 has to be about where we learn the most... right now, Sharrow would be the most telling lynch.

Good post, but i think brett is the better lynch, or atleast pressure tbh.. Its clear the DPR is still working feverishly to help his teammates and i know he's quite good at this game, just like he told us he was ;)

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The red: I agree, it was put together well... but at this point... Crusher has claimed a town role. Too risky to lynch him, but by lynching Sharrow we can gain clarity on the situation, because with a case like that there is no doubt in my mind that one is scum, and the other isn't. IMO no chance that its town on town there... so if we are wrong in lynching Sharrow, then we nail Crusher tomorrow.

How is it so obviously a town role to be able to kill somebody when you die? Personally, it seems more like a scum role to me. Town can kill anybody, Scum will always kill an innocent.

My "thoughts" are you are a jerkoff. For a week you've been squealing like a stuck pig about not wanting to reveal and suddenly on a Sunday afternoon you're advocating everyone do it?

I don't like this 180 with 13 players and plenty of time left. If we get to that point in the coming days so be it but to do it now is premature.

Pac that was before we took SMC and Crusher to L-2 and got role reveals and then backed off. At this point i feel safe in assuming that everyone is roled. Why go through the machinations of doing this for everybody, when it's much more likely we trip scum up in a timed reveal and/or build a solid group of innocents, and lynch from the rest.

My "thoughts" are you are a jerkoff. For a week you've been squealing like a stuck pig about not wanting to reveal and suddenly on a Sunday afternoon you're advocating everyone do it?

I don't like this 180 with 13 players and plenty of time left. If we get to that point in the coming days so be it but to do it now is premature.

also gfy.. u homo prick

Though I am looking forward to hearing what CTM has to say about brett cuz I'm not liking the way he responds to minimal pressure.

There's been clear evidence of team play between brett, crusher and dpr. Brett inexpilcable defending Crusher early, DPR trying to distract from crushers train, crusher begging to be investigated instead of DPR (fits godfather idea), crusher role claim is perfect claim for scum GF (i've actually been in anotehr game where scum GF claimed bulletproof and lasted to endgame FTW)

I understand we don't want to lynch crusher just yet, but lets rattle brett's cage and see what he has to claim. he's already defended poorly imo..

Pac that was before we took SMC and Crusher to L-2 and got role reveals and then backed off. At this point i feel safe in assuming that everyone is roled. Why go through the machinations of doing this for everybody, when it's much more likely we trip scum up in a timed reveal and/or build a solid group of innocents, and lynch from the rest.

Why reveal in the first place?

:hand:

There's been clear evidence of team play between brett, crusher and dpr. Brett inexpilcable defending Crusher early, DPR trying to distract from crushers train, crusher begging to be investigated instead of DPR (fits godfather idea), crusher role claim is perfect claim for scum GF (i've actually been in anotehr game where scum GF claimed bulletproof and lasted to endgame FTW)

I understand we don't want to lynch crusher just yet, but lets rattle brett's cage and see what he has to claim. he's already defended poorly imo..

I've defended poorly because there is not a lot to defend. I think you are making a terrible case.

I'll lynch Sharrow or Brett or You. One other but not ready to talk about that yet. Or myself.

And I dont know about this me-Crush-DPR connection considering i WANT to lynch Crusher. I just said Id rather lynch him than Sharrow.

Not one. CTM is grasping. Just hard to say if he's scum or not because he does this regardless of his alignment.

You and DPR both did defend me. Not sure why. I was taunting both of you as well, and CTM took that and tried to run with it. SCM may be right and CTM is probably the best lynch behind behind Sharrow. I would like to see you under pressure as well. Never know with new guys. Saying you will vote for me isn;'t helping your case. Makes you look like your backpeddling.

Move scenarios do nothing to help your case, if fact I think it hurst your case. Base your case on behavior not how you are able to map movie roles to reinforce your hypothesis.

Great job telling me how to play, btw. Cause you know, Boba Fett, the Grand Moff, Obi-Wan, and Ackbar's powers had absolutely nothing to do with their roles in the movies. Really, it's not like Boba Fett ever killed anybody indiscriminately, it's not like Tarkan was hunting down the Rebels, and Obi-Wan never sacrificed himself for the greater good, and Ackbar never saved anybody from a trap, WHAT was I thinking? :rolleyes:

Great job telling me how to play, btw. Cause you know, Boba Fett, the Grand Moff, Obi-Wan, and Ackbar's powers had absolutely nothing to do with their roles in the movies. Really, it's not like Boba Fett ever killed anybody indiscriminately, it's not like Tarkan was hunting down the Rebels, and Obi-Wan never sacrificed himself for the greater good, and Ackbar never saved anybody from a trap, WHAT was I thinking? :rolleyes:

Good post..

Can anyone think of 1 rebel character who would kill someone after dying?

The best three i got are Emperor, Vadar or Jabba

Not one. CTM is grasping. Just hard to say if he's scum or not because he does this regardless of his alignment.

You and DPR both did defend me. Not sure why. I was taunting both of you as well, and CTM took that and tried to run with it. SCM may be right and CTM is probably the best lynch behind behind Sharrow. I would like to see you under pressure as well. Never know with new guys. Saying you will vote for me isn;'t helping your case. Makes you look like your backpeddling.

contradiction? am i grasping or am i right?

I agree. I'm not as convinced as you, but IMO its the best thing we have going and could be the most telling of all lynch scenario's to gain information.

I'm not necessarily "convinced" but I do feel that exposing Sharrow does in fact open the game up a bit more... I think there is a great backlog of dialog in this game, and a lot of it is tied to Crusher.

I feel lynching Sharrow to incriminate or exonerate Crusher is the next best step we can take... if we take Sharrow out, and he is scum... then Crusher lives.

If we take Crusher out, and he does in fact have this "take someone with him" ability, we are going to lose 2 players in the game... worst case is Crusher is town and he takes a townie with him.... best case Crusher is scum and he takes a townie with him.

This is why I think it makes the most sense to go after Sharrow first, and hope we got it right.

I'm not necessarily "convinced" but I do feel that exposing Sharrow does in fact open the game up a bit more... I think there is a great backlog of dialog in this game, and a lot of it is tied to Crusher.

I feel lynching Sharrow to incriminate or exonerate Crusher is the next best step we can take... if we take Sharrow out, and he is scum... then Crusher lives.

If we take Crusher out, and he does in fact have this "take someone with him" ability, we are going to lose 2 players in the game... worst case is Crusher is town and he takes a townie with him.... best case Crusher is scum and he takes a townie with him.

This is why I think it makes the most sense to go after Sharrow first, and hope we got it right.

And when I turn up innocent, what then mr. "geniuz"?

Don't reveal...reveal....which is it?

i said i wasnt going to reveal unless forced too.. since then we've had 2 more reveals just playing normally.. more information has come in, which lead to a different idea.. thats what you do in this game, react to new information as it comes in. For instance, if i think crusher is scum, and he revealed as cop with no counterclaim, then i wouldnt think he was scum any more. simple, eh?

sigh.. you guys kill me with this stuff.. Sharrow thinks Crusher is guilty, Crusher thinsk sharrow is guilty, that doesn't mean one of them is guilty, they could very easily both be wrong. Just like me and SMC, we could both very well be innocent.

This is the kind of **** both doggin and dpr pushed on day 1 and it's a flawed or a scummy way of thinking. Scum loves when townies do this **** cause the easiest path to victory for them is townie infighting and pigeonholing us with this either or crap.

r2 is killing who, and how?

In referece to being able to kill someone else as you're killed I am saying R2 should be a candidate too. He's a droid. Rebels could have him "blow up" as others have refered to.

What I'm saying is Crusher could be anything. The fat bastard has done nothing but confuse the crap out of everyone. However much he would be the player I want investigated most...yes, even more than you;), whatever his power really is scares me a bit. Part of me thinks Godfather, meaning scum right, but the bulletproof thing makes me think town. Maybe he's rouge a la Jabba but I'm not sure.

In referece to being able to kill someone else as you're killed I am saying R2 should be a candidate too. He's a droid. Rebels could have him "blow up" as others have refered to.

Ok, seems unlikely, but ok.. Crusher also didn't use a term like this, a "bomb".. in fact, bombs very often explode on night actions as well. not block them

What I'm saying is Crusher could be anything. The fat bastard has done nothing but confuse the crap out of everyone. However much he would be the player I want investigated most...yes, even more than you;), whatever his power really is scares me a bit. Part of me thinks Godfather, meaning scum right, but the bulletproof thing makes me think town. Maybe he's rouge a la Jabba but I'm not sure.

if he's scum, adding the bulletproof things gives him a reason to still be alive when we're down to 4 players. If he really has this death kill ability, adding the bullet proof thing in is a great idea and makes him very deadly to the town.

Who said anything about struggling without me?

That was a nugget I picked up skimming through some banter between you and CTM. If its not accurate, then my bad, it really has no bearing on the game... since its just a knock on your ego.

I said the town was doing great in more than 1 post. I'm sure you think you've had a lot to do with it which goes to my former point about your inflated sense of self worth. I know you'd like to spoon feed us this notion that you are now and forever will be innocent but I'm not ready to buy all that. Why would BG eliminate a lynch candidate right off the bat when he's been whining about game balance since I squashed him in the Thing game? My guess is you may be like a stray Ewok who starts out meandering the forest trying to find a home. Whether your eventual master is in the Rebellion or on the Darkside is yet to be determined.

I have had a lot to do with it. Reading the thread would be a good thing to do.

If I didn't have a firm grasp on your complete ineptitude playing this game, I might consider a nice OMGUS response to the way you are trying to frame a future case vs. me... but knowing your reputation for essentially doing nothing pro-town... I'll let it lie. Nothing comes of arguing with you as an innocent, other than providing things for you (or the scum) to spin later in the game.

The problem is that there is absolutely no reason why R2 would be bulletproof.

makes no sense

I am basing that on my read of the situation exclusively... I am not implying that lynching Sharrow prove it as an absolute, simply saying I "feel" that one is scum... and this, right now, seems to be the least risk way to isolate which is which.

I am all ears if you've got a better plan.... in fact, why don't you take a break from the "I can't tell you what my role is, but I have one" and "lets all reveal our roles" posts, and help make sense of the situation...?

sigh.. you guys kill me with this stuff.. Sharrow thinks Crusher is guilty, Crusher thinsk sharrow is guilty, that doesn't mean one of them is guilty, they could very easily both be wrong. Just like me and SMC, we could both very well be innocent.

This is the kind of **** both doggin and dpr pushed on day 1 and it's a flawed or a scummy way of thinking. Scum loves when townies do this **** cause the easiest path to victory for them is townie infighting and pigeonholing us with this either or crap.

And this is where I'm basically stuck at. Honestly with sharrow and crusher I'm not sure what to think. The omgus defense from crusher is confusing to me. He's played a town game from my pov. I can't tell if the omgus is just pure emotion, or crush pulling the same move from the last game.

I don't love sharrows case but I do like his thinking in connecting characters to the movie. I think that's logical, and has proven to be somewhat relevant in this game. It's why I made the jabba case for smc.

For ctm and smc it's a matter of me knowing how good both of these guys are. I've already publicly stated that I think ctm is probably town. I know smc is a very good player, and there have been moments his case has seemed weak, and other times it's seemed very good, hence my waffling. With these two butting heads I will fully admit I'm falling victim to the "one or the other" mentality. But I do believe it's one or the other, and that's why my vote has stayed on smc.

btw.. if there's a vig in the game, please shoot crusher. Crusher should request this as well btw, the fact that he's already balked a bit at it should tell you all you need to know..

Yes, please have the vig waster his nightkill on me so I can show what scum CTM and his girlfirend Sharrow are.

The problem is that there is absolutely no reason why R2 would be bulletproof.

I've been racking my brain and all I can come up with Was wedge Antilles. He lived through all the movies, two death star battles and delivered the killing blow to the empire in roj.

Archived