Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am basing that on my read of the situation exclusively... I am not implying that lynching Sharrow prove it as an absolute, simply saying I "feel" that one is scum... and this, right now, seems to be the least risk way to isolate which is which.

I am all ears if you've got a better plan.... in fact, why don't you take a break from the "I can't tell you what my role is, but I have one" and "lets all reveal our roles" posts, and help make sense of the situation...?

I think sharrow is innocent, i think crusher either has the best role ever or is lying fatbodied scum. I'd love for a vig to shoot his bloated ass..

I think brett and crusher are now suddenly distancing.

I think the mass claim just saves us a ton of time. Look, whether we get sharrow or brett or hess or pac to L-2, they're all going to claim something in all likelihood and we'll be back to square 1. This isn't a contradiction, this is pragmatism

Pac that was before we took SMC and Crusher to L-2 and got role reveals and then backed off. At this point i feel safe in assuming that everyone is roled. Why go through the machinations of doing this for everybody, when it's much more likely we trip scum up in a timed reveal and/or build a solid group of innocents, and lynch from the rest.

A mass reveal also provides a blueprint for DPRocketscientist and his band of pukes. If those with roles reveal themselves it wouldn't be all that difficult to kill off important non-protected roles and try and subtly undermine the rest. Whats to stop scum from either joining the group of non-rolled townies or fabricating a pro town role with the help of DPR the self proclaimed mafia master.

You're kidding me right? Have you watched RotJ? Yeah, cause the Emperor never killed anybody when he was killed... Right, that's not believable. What the **** were Chewy and Wicket hunting? Maybe some Ewok snatch during the party on Endor? wtf

Yes. I have watched the movies. Certain ewoks DID have have key tie-ins to certain rebel characters. There were NO ties between ewoks and imperials.

That's a bunch of nonsense too. Obviously he called for you because you're a mod-confirmed innocent. Turns out it didn't mean **** anyway because he submitted his name to Bleedin anyway, without your input. Did you skip that part, or what?

Also, makes sense... and I am not dismissing it. I'll probably go back and re-read his mess before I dig in my heels on this case, right now I am hoping for input from others to vet my thoughts.

Your right they both defended me but your nonsense I tried to prevent DPR's investigation by offering mine is nonsense.

Crusher, for 1 second imagine it was me doing it and then someone suggested that I could possibly be the godfather. Wouldnt it make a lot of sense then?

If you were the godfather and jvor had investigated you, youd have wasted Jvor's ability, saved teammate dpr, confirmed you, and then lynched JVOR in 1 fell swoop.. It's perfect really..

A mass reveal also provides a blueprint for DPRocketscientist and his band of pukes. If those with roles reveal themselves it wouldn't be all that difficult to kill off important non-protected roles and try and subtly undermine the rest. Whats to stop scum from either joining the group of non-rolled townies or fabricating a pro town role with the help of DPR the self proclaimed mafia master.

well, whats to stop them they may get counter claimed. Or other things..

maybe 2 of them claim roleless but everyone else claims power, the point is that you make them show their hand and you do it in away that limits the amount of information they receive before they do it.

The way we are going now is making it easy on them and allowing them to outlast the town as we're sure to do something stupid eventually if we keep running people up to the lynch zone and backing off aas they claim awesome powers

I've been racking my brain and all I can come up with Was wedge Antilles. He lived through all the movies, two death star battles and delivered the killing blow to the empire in roj.

That's not a bad thought, but it was Han and that frog looking dude in the falcon that delivered the final shot.

This is MY last post for this day phase because I know my wacky play jacked the game. So right now you can;t lynhc me because Im a bad guy who will kill one good day after I die and then another at night. Thats what CTM is selling. Thats a ton of power for the scum, I want all the townies to think what the hell could possibly be in this game to balance that. Seema bit much.

Nothing I can do because no one once to listen and for this Im sorry I ****ed the twon. I have no idea how to fix it because its onvious scum is using it to confuse things.

If Im lying then lynch me. Or lynch someone else and then the Vig, coached by CTM the town advocate could shoot me.

Not sure what else to say.. Nothing I can say to change minds and Im getting bored saying the same thing.

that's where i'm landing as well.. his role claim is too conveinant..

Then vote me CTM. Your just going around in cirrcles. Vote me call my bluff. At least if I turn scum you will be the town hero. When I dont Sharrow dies. Maybe this is the real reason your afraid to vote me. Wonder if I was had the power to siwtch to scm if you would all of a sudden believe me? We'll see.

This is MY last post for this day phase because I know my wacky play jacked the game. So right now you can;t lynhc me because Im a bad guy who will kill one good day after I die and then another at night. Thats what CTM is selling. Thats a ton of power for the scum, I want all the townies to think what the hell could possibly be in this game to balance that. Seema bit much.

Nothing I can do because no one once to listen and for this Im sorry I ****ed the twon. I have no idea how to fix it because its onvious scum is using it to confuse things.

If Im lying then lynch me. Or lynch someone else and then the Vig, coached by CTM the town advocate could shoot me.

Not sure what else to say.. Nothing I can say to change minds and Im getting bored saying the same thing.

So... why were you so adamant about asking me about who I thought was scum the other night, as if it was a requirement, only to make the decision on your own?

Crusher, for 1 second imagine it was me doing it and then someone suggested that I could possibly be the godfather. Wouldnt it make a lot of sense then?

If you were the godfather and jvor had investigated you, youd have wasted Jvor's ability, saved teammate dpr, confirmed you, and then lynched JVOR in 1 fell swoop.. It's perfect really..

I didnt CTM. I was taunting JVOR for making that swith ealrier. You have just kept twisting it.

Then vote me CTM. Your just going around in cirrcles. Vote me call my bluff. At least if I turn scum you will be the town hero. When I dont Sharrow dies. Maybe this is the real reason your afraid to vote me. Wonder if I was had the power to siwtch to scm if you would all of a sudden believe me? We'll see.

No, i wouldn't.. i'd personally be more comfortable with lynching you cause you'd be taking out someone i think could be scum, but I'd still be thinking the same thing about you..

This.

No, i wouldn't.. i'd personally be more comfortable with lynching you cause you'd be taking out someone i think could be scum, but I'd still be thinking the same thing about you..

Why does this make sense, when my point about how "I think" that 1 of the 2 of them is scum "makes no sense?"

Your logic:

If we kill Crusher and he is scum, then he is going to take a townie with him.

If we kill Crusher and he is town, then he is going to take either a townie or a scum with him... and we have to hope he picks right.

I said:

If we lynch Sharrow and he is scum, then Crusher is innocent.

If we lynch Sharrow and he is town, then we can target Crusher as scum the next day if enough people still feel he is scum.

I'm not sure how your scenario is better than mine to be honest.

This.

Clearly you don't understand the difference between a lean and being convinced..

I think sharrows town, if i vote to lynch crusher and am wrong, then i just killed 2 townies in all liklihood. Since i don't have any inside information to confirm, i'm taking an educated guess, one that involves significant risk though.

Clearly you don't understand the difference between a lean and being convinced..

I think sharrows town, if i vote to lynch crusher and am wrong, then i just killed 2 townies in all liklihood. Since i don't have any inside information to confirm, i'm taking an educated guess, one that involves significant risk though.

So who else do you think is scum? You obviously don't want to vote for either.

Why does this make sense, when my point about how "I think" that 1 of the 2 of them is scum "makes no sense?"

Your logic:

If we kill Crusher and he is town, then he is going to take either a townie or a scum with him... and we have to hope he picks right.

I said:

If we lynch Sharrow and he is town, then we can target Crusher as scum the next day if enough people still feel he is scum.

Cuse there's no implied "one or the other" in my scenario. You want to lynch sharrow and then use information from that death as the basis to act on crusher.

I'm saying i'd personally feel more comfortable if he was aiming at someone i had less of a town read from, because atleast in that scenario, if i'm wrong, he's shooting my next best guess.

Your logic:

I said:

And then Crusher kills a 3rd townie, plus the scum's 2 night kill targets during that time makes 5 and scum is caught right up.

So who else do you think is scum? You obviously don't want to vote for either.

I'd like to pressure Brett, he's the guy I'm voting

after that, i have in no particular order, you, smc, vic, avm

dan x's posts the other day we're more townie to me, so I'm more neutral on her

jif and pac need to post more, don't have a clue on them...

and sharrow and i28 i have as most town seeming

Archived