Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd like to pressure Brett, he's the guy I'm voting

after that, i have in no particular order, you, smc, vic, avm

dan x's posts the other day we're more townie to me, so I'm more neutral on her

jif and pac need to post more, don't have a clue on them...

and sharrow and i28 i have as most town seeming

Interesting you'd say avm. I've considered him most town this game...not to say he is but that's been my thought.

Don't forget about Kleck, as bad as he seems to want us to forget about him.

Cuse there's no implied "one or the other" in my scenario. You want to lynch sharrow and then use information from that death as the basis to act on crusher.

I'm saying i'd personally feel more comfortable if he was aiming at someone i had less of a town read from, because atleast in that scenario, if i'm wrong, he's shooting my next best guess.

So your thinking is, we lynch Crush, if he is town... and he takes Sharrow with him you are cool with it because you have a scum read on Sharrow as well?

Obviously if Crush is scum, he will take a townie with him and I don't expect he'd be honest with who that is.

I'm just working toward clarification, not challenging at this point. This actually makes sense to me as well.

Also, if Crush is town... I think it goes a long way in telling us about where you, Sharrow, Brett and a couple other stand.

What say the other townies???? I see a **** ton of you lurking... and I see DPR lurnking... and I see the same gents posting that seem to post every time I see DPR lurking. But not a peep out of the others...

Interesting you'd say avm. I've considered him most town this game...not to say he is but that's been my thought.

lol.. i forgot about klecko..

my problem with avm is that he's elading the league in posts abotu what he will or won't be doing, but not posting a lot of content.. other then that i have nothing

He is REALLY under the radar. Of course I'm suspectful now because I had it out with him, but outside of me calling him out what has been his involvement?

So your thinking is, we lynch Crush, if he is town... and he takes Sharrow with him you are cool with it because you have a scum read on Sharrow as well?

Obviously if Crush is scum, he will take a townie with him and I don't expect he'd be honest with who that is.

I'm just working toward clarification, not challenging at this point. This actually makes sense to me as well.

Also, if Crush is town... I think it goes a long way in telling us about where you, Sharrow, Brett and a couple other stand.

What say the other townies???? I see a **** ton of you lurking... and I see DPR lurnking... and I see the same gents posting that seem to post every time I see DPR lurking. But not a peep out of the others...

Honestly, I think just from the numbers angle going after sharrow and crush is too large a risk.

at this point I'll unvote and vote Kleck for the reasons stated earlier. He's hiding or doesn't care. I know how much he hates being wrong and likes debating so he must be hiding. I think that makes the tally below correct....

Vote Count

SMC (1) - Vicious

Klecko (2) - AVM, Pac

brettw4rd (1) - CTM

Sharrow (3) - Crusher, I28, JiF

CTM (1) - Hess

With 13 players remaining, it takes 7 to feed the Sarlacc.

He is REALLY under the radar. Of course I'm suspectful now because I had it out with him, but outside of me calling him out what has been his involvement?

I was reading that whole thing from my blackberry. If you were to start a train I'd put a vote on him to see where it goes. I think we need to put some heat on him. I'm fine with that if you go there again.

at this point I'll unvote and vote Kleck for the reasons stated earlier. He's hiding or doesn't care. I know how much he hates being wrong and likes debating so he must be hiding. I think that makes the tally below correct....

Vote Count

SMC (1) - Vicious

Klecko (2) - AVM, Pac

brettw4rd (1) - CTM

Sharrow (3) - Crusher, I28, JiF

CTM (1) - Hess

With 13 players remaining, it takes 7 to feed the Sarlacc.

UNVOTE

VOTE: Klecko

His support of me was kind of odd as well..

I'm comfortable with this, but i bet we're heading for a claim ;)

vote klecko

I was reading that whole thing from my blackberry. If you were to start a train I'd put a vote on him to see where it goes. I think we need to put some heat on him. I'm fine with that if you go there again.

Outside of that spat he has barely posted anything of substance.

She was 1b. on my list today. I think we should get competing trains going, so we can start learning about some of this absent players.

Vote: Klecko

I like to talk about football too, and I was posting in the same threads as you... but I still managed to help kills some scum in the game. Your on JN, but avoiding this thread with no good excuse.

FOS Jif, you can be as snarky as you want about my comments regarding you not posting... but the fact is, I made one comment about it and it was buried in 150+ pages. Obviously you saw it, so you are clearly following along, and after we lynched Doggin you had plenty of time for non-game related shenanigans posts... so you are "in-thread" more than you are letting on, but staying out of the fray.

I placed this vote above on Klecko right out of the gate at this beginning of this day phase, and I am still willing to stand behind it.

I will vote Klecko again, if need be... but obviously we want to hear from him first.

His support of me was kind of odd as well..

vote klecko

Of course it is. But you realize we will have to lynch a claim. Crushers is just far too dangerous... And you know that and that's why you stayed off of it.

klecko still feels like easy pickens, but i think we should pressure someone at this point since nobody's going to budge on crusher v sharrow

IMO its Klecko or Brett4.

I don't know if Klecko is going to pop in tonight.. but we have enough people watching where we could get competing trains going.

I will revisit my earlier vote on Brett, and see if we can apply some pressure there as well.

Vote Brett 4.

I'd like to pressure Brett, he's the guy I'm voting

after that, i have in no particular order, you, smc, vic, avm

dan x's posts the other day we're more townie to me, so I'm more neutral on her

jif and pac need to post more, don't have a clue on them...

and sharrow and i28 i have as most town seeming

What I find interesting is CTM clearly stated earlier he had a strong town vibe from me, and as soon as I went after him a bit I'm on his radar. Not the top, but inching me up the list for later so it doesn't look like OMGUS almost. I just find it odd.

Of course it is. But you realize we will have to lynch a claim. Crushers is just far too dangerous... And you know that and that's why you stayed off of it.

hence my, hey, a mass claim isn't such a bad idea thought today..

If klecko is scum, he now has however many hours he wants to pick a good claim. if we mass claimed he could pick a claim that someone else was already on,.

I think you've pretty much guaranteed we're headed for claims no matter who we go after. That's a nifty trick if you're scum for what it's worth.

Also as much as I hate agreeing with you I think if there's a Vig he/she has to shoot at Crusher. The if they fire and he lives it adds credibility to his claim. That doesn't mean I think the Vig should come in tomorrow talking about taking a shot and missing but it may have to come out later.. that also doesn't mean if he's alive tomorrow Crush is exonerated as scum could have a role blocker.... that being said scum would have to accurately pick out the vig to block if that role did exist... I think it's best to try and narrow things down with Crush as he could be playing us all again.

What I find interesting is CTM clearly stated earlier he had a strong town vibe from me, and as soon as I went after him a bit I'm on his radar. Not the top, but inching me up the list for later so it doesn't look like OMGUS almost. I just find it odd.

there was a post about 80 pages ago that i didn't like that made me switch. I responded to it with a little hostility.. i can find it if you'd like..

If klecko is scum, he now has however many hours he wants to pick a good claim. if we mass claimed he could pick a claim that someone else was already on,.

And that's why I agreed to it.

We all know dpr is watching this and could damn well be coaching kleck up on his reveal.

dude there's zero chance your mass claim idea prohibits scum from inventing roles. The only way to do it is pick a designated time tomorrow (say 8PM) and everyone reveal simultaneously... even if you do that they still have all day tomorrow to come up with a plan.

I think you've pretty much guaranteed we're headed for claims no matter who we go after. That's a nifty trick if you're scum for what it's worth.

Yes, I mean, everyone whose died and everyone whose claimed has had a role, but it's all just trickery on my part, the fact the half the game has copped to a role has nothing to my suspicions..

I think you lost some iq points during all of the orgySex u had on your sleazy little holiday

dude there's zero chance your mass claim idea prohibits scum from inventing roles. The only way to do it is pick a designated time tomorrow (say 8PM) and everyone reveal simultaneously... even if you do that they still have all day tomorrow to come up with a plan.

That's a good point.

Sure but it's not as easy as you think. There's plenty of ways they can get tripped up if you'd think about them

Yes, I mean, everyone whose died and everyone whose claimed has had a role, but it's all just trickery on my part, the fact the half the game has copped to a role has nothing to my suspicions..

I think you lost some iq points during all of the orgySex u had on your sleazy little holiday

Yeah I get all that sunshine but what you're suggesting takes all the guess work away from scum. Now they know who's what and can plan their kills accordingly.

And that's why I agreed to it.

We all know dpr is watching this and could damn well be coaching kleck up on his reveal.

Truthfully, we all know DPR is watching... which means that there is real-time scum collaboration going on out of thread... technically, he could be coaching any of us.

One of the weird things I've noticed about Crusher a couple times this game now (not including the drunk mess) , is that there is DPR lurking... and lots of activity in thread... and Crush's posts all all beat to ****. Mis-spelled words, wrong words, wrong characters, you name it... makes it look like he is frantically multi-tasking. Usually his writing is not beat up like that.

Archived