Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

there was a post about 80 pages ago that i didn't like that made me switch. I responded to it with a little hostility.. i can find it if you'd like..

Feel free. I remember you saying something an eternity ago...but I just find it odd that of all the times you've mentioned your list of suspects (and yes, there were more pressing issues), that I didn't come up once until after I post something against you.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We all know why you agreed to it.

DPR is dead. I don't get it with some of you. Seriously, he wasn't Emperor or Vader or Jedi....He was commander doucheness or whatev. He's dead imo. When do you and CTM start making out?

If i was scum i'd shoot you tonight based on the annoyance factor alone..

We all know why you agreed to it.

DPR is dead. I don't get it with some of you. Seriously, he wasn't Emperor or Vader or Jedi....He was commander doucheness or whatev. He's dead imo. When do you and CTM start making out?

When you start making sense.

He's dead but he can still help out his scum mates. In the fat and happy game we all worked with ctm once we died.

Yeah I get all that sunshine but what you're suggesting takes all the guess work away from scum. Now they know who's what and can plan their kills accordingly.

and so can town doofus..

This plan has pros and cons, like most things in life

Truthfully, we all know DPR is watching... which means that there is real-time scum collaboration going on out of thread... technically, he could be coaching any of us.

One of the weird things I've noticed about Crusher a couple times this game now (not including the drunk mess) , is that there is DPR lurking... and lots of activity in thread... and Crush's posts all all beat to ****. Mis-spelled words, wrong words, wrong characters, you name it... makes it look like he is frantically multi-tasking. Usually his writing is not beat up like that.

Or maybe he's following the thread because he's a major Mafia nerd.

When you start making sense.

He's dead but he can still help out his scum mates. In the fat and happy game we all worked with ctm once we died.

This is Hess's 2nd game, he was townie in his first. He legitimately doesn't know that scum have an out of thread circle jerk to help each other, OR he is doing a good job of playing unaware.

I only learned of it last game when I got converted.

I'd like to see it.

Feel free. I remember you saying something an eternity ago...but I just find it odd that of all the times you've mentioned your list of suspects (and yes, there were more pressing issues), that I didn't come up once until after I post something against you.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1569779&postcount=2337

and i wouldn't omgus on mild suspicion

Or maybe he's following the thread because he's a major Mafia nerd.

He's the Larry Bird of mafia (just ask him)... How many free throws a day do you think Larry Bird had to take a day to be so great? I think DPR is just here shooting free throws.

I'd like to see it.

I genuinely believe he did, but it was very short lived. It was either him or Pac, and I assume if he says he has proof it was him -- I just thought I remembered it being Pac. I'll be honest...I don't have the time to go through every post. Tried using an advanced search for posts by CTM including the word "AVM" but it just wasn't working for me. I was probably doing it wrong, but still.

I genuinely believe he did, but it was very short lived. It was either him or Pac, and I assume if he says he has proof it was him -- I just thought I remembered it being Pac. I'll be honest...I don't have the time to go through every post. Tried using an advanced search for posts by CTM including the word "AVM" but it just wasn't working for me. I was probably doing it wrong, but still.

bush_doing_it_wrong.jpg

you are the league leader in posts devoted solely to updating us on your plans

why not comment on what's happenning?

That was what you're talking about? Seriously dude. Over the weekend, you're going to complain that I said I'm shocked you guys are posting so much -- how many other games have we passed by more than, I dunno, 2 pages over the weekend?

This plan has pros and cons, like most things in life

Well one major con is if I'm scum one of us is automatically claiming doc... that way even if there is a counter claim town is a mislynch away from losing a protector... so if it becomes a battle of claimed docs and we lynch wrong we may get one of them the following day but in the meantime they can kill the other major roles each night phase without fear of being blocked.

That was what you're talking about? Seriously dude. Over the weekend, you're going to complain that I said I'm shocked you guys are posting so much -- how many other games have we passed by more than, I dunno, 2 pages over the weekend?

No,i was complaing that you took the time to post that you're suprised at our activity level and neglected to add any comments on anythign beign discussed.. Something akin to numerous other posts you've made approsing us of your schedule.

That particular one stood out more..

Well one major con is if I'm scum one of us is automatically claiming doc... that way even if there is a counter claim town is a mislynch away from losing a protector... so if it becomes a battle of claimed docs and we lynch wrong we may get one of them the following day but in the meantime they can kill the other major roles each night phase without fear of being blocked.

Cop could investigate easily.., doc does the 50/50 thing. Worst case scenario we trad doc for scum, best case scenario doc picks right and we lynch scum with doc and cop still kicking.

So, most like we leave 2 left, and have a 50/50 shot of still having our doctor and cop. Not a horrible trade at this stage in the game..

Are we opposed to 2 competing trains?

We've got a couple votes on Klecko, I think we should get a couple on Brett too... thoughts?

Would it make sense to start a 2nd train on someone actively posting... maybe take a guess at who DPR is chatting with on the side?

Are we opposed to 2 competing trains?

We've got a couple votes on Klecko, I think we should get a couple on Brett too... thoughts?

Would it make sense to start a 2nd train on someone actively posting... maybe take a guess at who DPR is chatting with on the side?

I will switch back to brett if others are willing.. he's my favorite at this point

Cop could investigate easily.., doc does the 50/50 thing. Worst case scenario we trad doc for scum, best case scenario doc picks right and we lynch scum with doc and cop still kicking.

So, most like we leave 2 left, and have a 50/50 shot of still having our doctor and cop. Not a horrible trade at this stage in the game..

So, from what I can remember Me, Pac, AVM, Brett all don't like this plan. JiF on the fence but I don't think he loved the idea at this point in the game. Who liked the stupid thing again? You, Vic Sharrow? Anyone else?

Yes but what I'm saying is with 2 doc claims we would have to resolve that immediately. If we pick incorrectly and lynch the real doc (like what happened to me in the Fat and Happy) then the cop is dead that night. He wouldn't be able to release his results... all because we told scum exactly who everyone was.

Now does this scenario offer us any different odds than if we move forward lynching Crusher as you suggested earlier?

At least, in lynching Crush, we don't out everyone... and still stand a good chance of hitting scum (or at least better clarifying who could be scum) and bringing it to 2 scum left shortly thereafter.

I will switch back to brett if others are willing.. he's my favorite at this point

I was thinking it would make more sense if some of the other guys yapping right now voted for Brett, and you guys keep yours on Kleck... hence making them competing trains... so we can get a couple stones turned over at once.

Vic... are you opposed to placing a vote on Brett? Your vote is still on SMC...

Yes but what I'm saying is with 2 doc claims we would have to resolve that immediately. If we pick incorrectly and lynch the real doc (like what happened to me in the Fat and Happy) then the cop is dead that night. He wouldn't be able to release his results... all because we told scum exactly who everyone was.

if we mass claim you reveal night actions.. We'd get two results from cop, a few roles which we'd guess are legit, maybe there's a mason team, han/chewie? it's all about narrowing down the list and lynching from the remaining pool. Sucm are then to forced to decide between taking 50/50 shot at cop/doc or killing another power role.

and why would we have to resolve immediately?

Looks like its going to be me or Kleck.. at this point I am not ready to leave this whole Crusher/Sharrow conflict, which I think there is a lot of info behind. I value Sharrow as a player, so I would rather lynch Crusher to get a better read on him.

So ill go ahead and Vote Crusher but am also willing to move over to Kleck if thats where it seems like town wants to go.

I think that both Crusher and Kleck style of play is hurting the town, whether they are scum or not. So I wouldnt mind seeing them gone.

Ill be back in an hour, have to finish some Economics hw before school tm morning.

Looks like its going to be me or Kleck.. at this point I am not ready to leave this whole Crusher/Sharrow conflict, which I think there is a lot of info behind. I value Sharrow as a player, so I would rather lynch Crusher to get a better read on him.

So ill go ahead and Vote Crusher but am also willing to move over to Kleck if thats where it seems like town wants to go.

I think that both Crusher and Kleck style of play is hurting the town, whether they are scum or not. So I wouldnt mind seeing them gone.

Ill be back in an hour, have to finish some Economics hw before school tm morning.

By me or Kleck I meant the competing trains some players are trying to get started (CTM, I28)

Now does this scenario offer us any different odds than if we move forward lynching Crusher as you suggested earlier?

At least, in lynching Crush, we don't out everyone... and still stand a good chance of hitting scum (or at least better clarifying who could be scum) and bringing it to 2 scum left shortly thereafter.

this is just for discussion, it starts to make even more sense as time goes on and cop gets more and more results (hopfully he doesn't get shot)

So, from what I can remember Me, Pac, AVM, Brett all don't like this plan. JiF on the fence but I don't think he loved the idea at this point in the game. Who liked the stupid thing again? You, Vic Sharrow? Anyone else?

I'm opposed to the group reveal. I think it is avoidable at this point... and pushing for it on day 3 when its advantage town seems wrong.

and why would we have to resolve immediately?

because a false doc claim is what won it for our scum team last game. If we let 2 docs hang around for days on end it could put us in a position later on where we're lynching for the game. This has happened in more than 1 game here.... you know this... what gives?

this resonates as an obvious distancing vote to me, but of course i can't shake the idea that crusher is dirty

You do realize that if Crusher is lynched, Sharrow probably goes too. Which is which we don't know. Hence the dilemma.

I was thinking it would make more sense if some of the other guys yapping right now voted for Brett, and you guys keep yours on Kleck... hence making them competing trains... so we can get a couple stones turned over at once.

Vic... are you opposed to placing a vote on Brett? Your vote is still on SMC...

Well, I did have suspicion for Brett, but he was way down my list. Being that kleck has enough people on it I'm not opposed to this. It'll be two more reveals of course.

Vote: Brett

because a false doc claim is what won it for our scum team last game. If we let 2 docs hang around for days on end it could put us in a position later on where we're lynching for the game. This has happened in more than 1 game here.... you know this... what gives?

False doc claim won it cause the other doc was converted and wasn't revealed on death.

A competing doc claim means cop investigation to root out the true villian. there's other things to worry about over this..

No,i was complaing that you took the time to post that you're suprised at our activity level and neglected to add any comments on anythign beign discussed.. Something akin to numerous other posts you've made approsing us of your schedule.

That particular one stood out more..

Considering I've contributed with actual game worth more this game than I usually do, and the fact that every game you'll see me post "I won't be back for X amount of hours -- intramurals" or something else...your already admittedly weak FOS is extremely weak. And again, I find it odd you're naming it now, as if to set yourself up down the road.

Archived