GREEN OUT in miami!!!!

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Whos down to do a green out @ sunlife stadium Sept 26th for that sunday night game?

every Jet fan out here has to get on board for this!

wherever your from you gotta go down to miami and take that sh*t over!:box:

we gonna be so loud and so much of us gonna be out there espn is gonna think were in NY!

LETS DO THIS!

Whos down to do a green out @ sunlife stadium Sept 26th for that sunday night game?

we gonna be so loud and so much of us gonna be out there espn is gonna think were in NY!

LETS DO THIS!

Im all for it -- what would NBC think since they are the ones televising it. ;)

LETS DO THIS!

wont be many Miami fans there Sept 26th anyways.

There is a Salsa Festival in Miami that night...

2nd-salsa-festival-10.jpg

Ahhh, not so fast.

A bunch a sissy Jets fans swore to boycott the Jets game in Miami this year. I'd really like to see them stick to their word.

Boycotting Jets - Dolphins Game

Oct 13 2009, 3:47 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 13 2009, 3:47 PM EDT

One of our members called me and was so displeased and disgusted on the way the Jets fans were treated at the Jets - Dolphins game that he's seriously thinking organizing a total boycott for this game next year. To him, it has gotten worse each and every year. It's the same old stuff that we fans have to deal with and I'd think you'd be tired of it by now. We had close to seventy (70) people for the game at Hammerjacks and their main reason why they were there was because they didn't want attend the game because they didn't want to deal with crowds at the game and put themselves in jeopardy to get injured (that's putting it mildly). I did hear that one fan even got stabbed at the game. Some fans are probably afraid to take their kids to the game because the Dolphins fans act so disrespectful and get very disgusting too. They don't act like human beings! Why fill their pockets with money and be treated that way is just not right. It's being a glutton for punishment. I know many of you look forward for this game, every year and what you're doing is helping the Dolphins fill up their stadium.

http://southfloridajetsfanclub.wetpaint.com/thread/3374894/Boycotting+Jets+-+Dolphins+Game

Ahhh, not so fast.

A bunch a sissy Jets fans swore to boycott the Jets game in Miami this year. I'd really like to see them stick to their word.

Boycotting Jets - Dolphins Game

http://southfloridajetsfanclub.wetpaint.com/thread/3374894/Boycotting+Jets+-+Dolphins+Game

That guy did get stabbed. By a scalper, IIRC.

It got a little hairy walking out of that stadium last year. I can take all the yelling and shouting, but don't get in my personal space (unless you're Max).

It got a little hairy walking out of that stadium last year. I can take all the yelling and shouting, but don't get in my personal space (unless you're Max).

Yeah, there was a stabbing by a scalper, but it was a Phin fan that was stabbed.

Miami hadn't beaten NY in Miami for almost 7 years, so yeah, us Phin fans were a little jacked up after that game. And, for the record, Jets fans are anything BUT humble when leaving our stadium after a win. In fact, they're usually on the ass hole/douche bag side of the scale.

Yeah, there was a stabbing by a scalper, but it was a Phin fan that was stabbed.

Miami hadn't beaten NY in Miami for almost 7 years, so yeah, us Phin fans were a little jacked up after that game. And, for the record, Jets fans are anything BUT humble when leaving our stadium after a win. In fact, they're usually on the ass hole/douche bag side of the scale.

Think about how much **** they probably took from quarter 1 until the final whistle. Add in the heated rivalry, and seeing your team win a game on the road its understandable. But from what I hear dolphin fans get violent. Being a douchebag and being violent are so different.

Same thing you guys said for the Monday nighter last year. Hope you enjoyed your time here. :D I however will be making the trip to the Armpit of America to invade your new stadium. Is there a Jetnation Tailgate? And i'm I invited?;)

You MUST be a product of the Florida school system. :P

I think I am gonna buy a group of Tix and have a bus picking up whoever wants at a location north of the stadium, probably in lake worth or somewhere in pbc. So that would be a large group of fans which would make things safer on the walk out. Besides, the phin fans will be gone at halftime anyway.

I think I am gonna buy a group of Tix and have a bus picking up whoever wants at a location north of the stadium, probably in lake worth or somewhere in pbc. So that would be a large group of fans which would make things safer on the walk out. Besides, the phin fans will be gone at halftime anyway.

OMG, with all due respect, I didn't realize you didn't have any balls.

Seriously, you sound like a girl. Don't forget that you're scared of a bunch of "Dolphags" :rolleyes:

OMG, with all due respect, I didn't realize you didn't have any balls.

Seriously, you sound like a girl. Don't forget that you're scared of a bunch of "Dolphags" :rolleyes:

Wowowow, easy there spanky. I would love one of these Internet tough guys to call me a girl in person.

Fact of the matter is over the last 3 seasons I have gone to at least 11 away games and talked plenty of sh@t to home team fans and not one has gotten in my face, I invite you to be the first and give me the excuse to knock out a phins fan and put it on YouTube.

See if BP will set up the bus. He likes doing stuff like that.

Archived