More Mike Florio bashing (how does this guy have press credentials?)

newjakecity

Everyone one who is confused please ignore this post. Clarification is the enemy of ignorance. And ignorance is funny.

Dammit, Neckdemon! This could have gone on for days! I guess it was only a matter of time before somebody reached their breaking point and spelled it all out clearly. Still, I think we could have had a great time following this stuff for a few more days. :D

Do you honestly believe that is going to clarify things? People have been getting hit on the head all thread. It hasn't changed anything.

maybe he realized he's made himself look kinda stupid in this thread and is hoping it will just go away sooner rather than later :D

I was thinking the same, ND. LOL. But that makes it worse for him.

Did NewJakeCity abandon his own thread???

He can't handle his creation and abandoned it like one of cromartie's kids.

Everyone one who is confused please ignore this post. Clarification is the enemy of ignorance. And ignorance is funny.

Dammit, Neckdemon! This could have gone on for days! I guess it was only a matter of time before somebody reached their breaking point and spelled it all out clearly. Still, I think we could have had a great time following this stuff for a few more days. :D

Eh, I thought it was pretty clear even before he posted. newjakecity fails at reading comprehension and people went after him for it, mostly because he was being obnoxious about his error and refusing to even recognize the fact that he needs remedial classes.

sry i thought it had stated to run it's course...........

Two grammatical/spelling errors. *shakes head* I thought we established that you can't do that in this thread. :D

sorry completely disagree. that's the problem with the news now a days. they interject their personal feeling. but this guy went step further, he abused his journalism badge, and made it personal. I don't care that tiger is out on the look out for strange, or cro knocking up 10 different women. they didn't break the law.

the difference between people at yankee games is that they are fans. as fans we have more of a right to say what we like.

and as far as the grammar police out. grow the f up dude. so someone made a mistake when they were typing. like it's never happened to you.

So awesome.

Archived