Apparently Darrelle Revis is...SOFT

Vudu

So says a dumb ass Dolphins fan. Look @ this drivel:

Originally Posted by finyank13

Revis hasnt ever, and will not ever cover our guys....the kid is soft...Cromatie hahaha....Kyle Wilson is your best cover corner, and the kid doesnt even have a number yet...

oh no, whatever will we do now. Our corners completely suck!

Im guessing Miami's secondary trumps ours.

Yeah, our corners blow... HAHA. I'm taking Henne in fantasy to start him against the Jets twice... hahahh that's funny.

Kyle Wilson-- who hasnt played a single NFL down- is a better cover corner than the best cover corner in the NFL. Dolphin fans really are f-cking stupid, or maybe they sleep walked through Revis' dominance last year.

Kyle Wilson-- who hasnt played a single NFL down- is a better cover corner than the best cover corner in the NFL. Dolphin fans really are f-cking stupid, or maybe they sleep walked through Revis' dominance last year.

I wouldn't be caught dead reading one of their sites. What any of them think is of absolutely no concern to me whatsoever.

Cromartie being introduced to Ronnie Brown. Ronnie won.

Doesn't look like it, if you watch the video closely.

I see Brown running in the open field with a full head of steam. Cromartie hits Brown on the 30 yard line and pushes him toward the sideline. Brown goes out 3 yards later from the force of that contact.

Looks like Cromartie did his job. Or else Brown would have run for many more yards, maybe a TD.

Funny stuff. DLJ goes trolling on the phins.com and comes back with this? Please excuse my Dolphin brethren, he just figured that since Revis couldn't cover Ted Ginn that he couldn't cover anybody.

Who left the backdoor open?

Archived