Well Guys, Basketball Season Starts Soon...

BigJermaineFromQnz

and i think the Knicks have a real shot at being a solid team this year. We finally have some real big men down low, hoping that Jerome James can actually perform as expected in the regular season for once, and Marbury has some guys to pass the ball to.

anddddddddd dont forget...

LARRY BROWN!!!

Should be fun to watch and a really needed break from Rollercoaster of pain and sadness (a.k.a. Jets Football).

We can only hope.

Seriously I just don't see alot to be happy about with team.

I wish I could but all I see are alot of other teams malcontents trying to mesh into one unit and as long as the head malcontent (Marbury) is still here this team will continue to be a 35-40 win team.

We can only hope.

Seriously I just don't see alot to be happy about with team.

I wish I could but all I see are alot of other teams malcontents trying to mesh into one unit and as long as the head malcontent (Marbury) is still here this team will continue to be a 35-40 win team.

I see a LOT to be happy about

Marbury is a GREAT PG, how can you even talk bad about him when all he did last year was try to put the team on his shoulders and play 48 minutes EVERY NIGHT. He had NO ONE. His whole skill is to drive and dish and no one moved around offensively (outside of Kurt Thomas), or played their role. If its anyone you want to be mad at its Jamal Crapford, who is COMPLETE GARBAGE. This guy is the most selfish player around and cant even make a shot when you need him to. Tim Thomas had a lot of raw skill but had no idea what his role was and for some reason did not like to post up.

Now we have a capable 2 guard in QR, and 2 big men down low who are "real" big men. Besides which Steph has a lot of Chauncy Billups in him. I think Larry Brown has a lot of the tools in place for him to get us somewhere good, if he could just get this team to PLAY DEFENSE. :P

I see a LOT to be happy about

Marbury is a GREAT PG, how can you even talk bad about him when all he did last year was try to put the team on his shoulders and play 48 minutes EVERY NIGHT. He had NO ONE. His whole skill is to drive and dish and no one moved around offensively (outside of Kurt Thomas), or played their role. If its anyone you want to be mad at its Jamal Crapford, who is COMPLETE GARBAGE. This guy is the most selfish player around and cant even make a shot when you need him to. Tim Thomas had a lot of raw skill but had no idea what his role was and for some reason did not like to post up.

Now we have a capable 2 guard in QR, and 2 big men down low who are "real" big men. Besides which Steph has a lot of Chauncy Billups in him. I think Larry Brown has a lot of the tools in place for him to get us somewhere good, if he could just get this team to PLAY DEFENSE. :P

Those last two words are the biggest words.

PLAY DEFENSE

That is what the Knicks have always been about and always should be about.

Look I hope your right. The last couple of years the Knicks and the Rangers have been unwatchable.

Just a bunch of guys playing but not as a team.

That is what Brown needs to get through to these guys and looking at his past with Marbury I just don't see it happening.

What I can see happening though is Marbury and Brown taking swipes at each other through the media ala Brown and Iverson in Philly. That wouldn't surprise me a bit.

Brown's biggest battle this season will be getting these guys to buy into his system. If it happens then there is hope. If they don't this has disaster written all over it.

Archived