Doggin94it

There is a lot there, Tony M, but I'll try to address the important points.

I said I don't do half-assed fake reveals. I have admitted over and over that I don't do town well.

I'm a ****y bitch sometimes (?) and I'll be the first to admit that. I've been trying to tone it down and cooperate.

My role isn't precisely a bomb. It's a theme-related thing, but that's a close parallel, and I can't say exactly, because Doggin said not to. It's not a bomb, per se, but it still will kill under the right conditions, which must be a nk.

I didn't want to say this, because it's embarrassing, but what do I have to lose, except my pride, and Doggin has already shredded that a few games ago :P So, here goes *deep breath* At first, I hated this game. You were all so rude. I just wanted out. I actually PMed Doggin and said that if I wasn't lynched, which for a short time, I really wanted, would he replace me? Then we started to work things out, and I want to try to win this thing. So, that's the flip-flopping you saw. I hate to have you all lynch a townie just because I briefly wanted out. I'll try to stay in the game, and be as open and cooperative as I can, but if you lynch me, you lynch me.

If I missed any important points, please ask again. I'll be around a while longer.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The problem here is that even if everyone sees that Tony is not mafia, the mafia now have a confirmed innocent to look at. Because there is no way that the town would bring the Avatar to L1.

Tony ain't mafia.

But now he's a liability. Courtesy of the town. Way to go.

unvote Lefty. Vote Tony Soprano.

We'll deal with the rest tomorrow.

This doesn't make any sense, Fredo.

If Soprano is a confirmed innocent then that gives the scum an open target for a NK. An NK attempt on Soprano is one less NK attempt on the avatar.

Why don't you see that?

Your reasoning has been waaaaayyyyy off this game. What's going on???

There's just no way. It reminds me of the last game here when Doggin played the "I can't give you more information until something happens at night" garbage, when he was SK. Obviously not calling her an SK, but it just seems awfully convenient that her "role" hurts whatever side gets her killed.

There's this, and it's a little troubling. If Toni's telling the truth, this is a poor reveal. A much better play for the town would've been to claim a power role that the mafia would want to off tonight, rather than one that will lead them in another direction.

However, if she's lying and does have a different role, then scaring the mafia off in this way would be a good town play.

I love all the possible wifom'ing in this game. :P That said, this reads like a clumsy, honest reveal to me.

The problem here is that even if everyone sees that Tony is not mafia, the mafia now have a confirmed innocent to look at. Because there is no way that the town would bring the Avatar to L1.

Tony ain't mafia.

And then there's this.

First of all, how do you know that Toni ain't mafia? And if you do, why would you be so anxious to kill her off?

Secondly, we know Doggin won't be here until later tonight. There's no reason to hammer Soprano now. In fact, Doggin even said he'd allow unvotes after a lynch total was reached because he won't be around. So why drop this vote now? It stinks.

I like my vote on Fredo. A lot.

Ace makes a VERY valid point. Especially with the last post of Fredo's that he quoted. Granted I did something similar day one... I was wary enough of Al's blow up's and weird reveal to do it. You, Fredo, come right out and say Tony isn't mafia.. but then turn around and vote him anyways. As Tony pointed out... even an innocent with no role or a now worthless role is still a number for the innocents. Won't matter if we keep the Avatar alive if the mafia slowly lynch and nk the whole lot of us anyways til they are tied in numbers.

Unvote Tony

Vote Fredo

I said I don't do half-assed fake reveals. I have admitted over and over that I don't do town well.

I'm a ****y bitch sometimes (?) and I'll be the first to admit that. I've been trying to tone it down and cooperate.

My role isn't precisely a bomb. It's a theme-related thing, but that's a close parallel, and I can't say exactly, because Doggin said not to. It's not a bomb, per se, but it still will kill under the right conditions, which must be a nk.

I didn't want to say this, because it's embarrassing, but what do I have to lose, except my pride, and Doggin has already shredded that a few games ago :P So, here goes *deep breath* At first, I hated this game. You were all so rude. I just wanted out. I actually PMed Doggin and said that if I wasn't lynched, which for a short time, I really wanted, would he replace me? Then we started to work things out, and I want to try to win this thing. So, that's the flip-flopping you saw. I hate to have you all lynch a townie just because I briefly wanted out. I'll try to stay in the game, and be as open and cooperative as I can, but if you lynch me, you lynch me.

If I missed any important points, please ask again. I'll be around a while longer.

So because your reveal was awkward that makes it most likely your town revealing for real because when you fake reveal as scum it's usually better? Odd but not impossible.

Tony of course I would not be able to tell you exactly what your role is because I don;t know. I was guessing and said bomb, yet I didn;t really ask directly so I guess I could give you the benefit on that.

So now your telling me your flip flopping is a result of people in this game upsetting you and you wanted to quit? That embarrassed you? Happens every single game here like tradition. As I look back at your post it does seem like that. When you said your the next one to go it was while you where pretty much in the mix of a site vs site squabble.

One thing Im interested in and it's not totally game related is how you have never played in a Doggin modded game at DM. You seem to have alot of experience and I would have thought you may. Just odd.

So your incosistency was because you got frustrated with all the bickering and decided you didn't want to play in this game anymore? Then after that you calmed down you decided to give it an effort. Wow you really are the Queen of the fake reveal because your making yourself sound just like a stressed out townie. I can;t say i buy this 100%, but I certainly feel better about you than Fredo the ninja assasin.

His hammer vote was as horrible as his plethora of confusing post. My vote stays where it is.

I don't understand this. If you believe that I'm town, isn't a warm body at endgame a warm body at endgame? Even if that warm body had NO role. I mean, it IS all about the numbers, if the Avatar stays safe, right? What am I missing?

And I'm not implying. That's what I said. Straight out.

Tony If we let you off the hook now we will have no way of ever knowing if your mafia or not.

Mafia wont kill you so your one less person for them to get to the Avatar, you are a non entity. So what worth are you too the town ? We dont know if we can actully trust you at this point. If you get by now and you are mafia, you have free reign and since Mafia wont kill you now in fear of losing precious players to your "so called role" you will have free reign which can only come back and bite the town at the endgame.

Sure you could be a possible help at the end but you could also lay the hammer down on us if your lieing/ Right now with alot of numbers still in the game its probably the best time to get you out of the way. Maybe my logic is flawed but thats the way Im looking at it. You have rendered yourself useless and a possible threat at the same time.

Soprano needs to go guys unless you feel she/he :rolleyes: can be trusted at end game

Carlito I really do understand your point and still very wary myself of Soprano. But talking how she may be a risk at endgame is a little premature. We have two town power roles down with 18 players left and let's hope that endgame is still a few day/night cycles away. She may be useless at this point but I still think it's more important to lynch scum with this vote. Fredo has been on my radar most of this game and his post announcing he knows Soprano aint scum is a litte too much information for a townie to have. I say let's take the scum lynch of Fredo and we could address Soprano some more the next day. We just really need to him scum with this lynch.

Unofficial Vote Count

Tony Soprano (8) - Vito, Devito, Frank, Virgil, Michael, Jimmy, Cabot, Fredo

Lefty (1) - Sonny

Fredo (6) - Ace, Tony M, Tony S, John, Snaps, Virgil

10 to lynch

Snaps the vote count is wrong Soprano was dead with the fredo vote.

When Cabot said "I voted Soprano" that gave him 8 votes then I went on and then off and then on him for vote # 9 and then fredo was vote # 10

I guess this will all ride on weather Cabot will actully be counted as a vote but in your above quote you dont even have me listed as voting for Soprano Ill post the vote count I see below thsi post

Vote Count

Tony Soprano (7) - Vito, Devito, Frank, Virgil, Lefty, Michael, Jimmy

Ace (1) - Carlito

Lefty (2) - Fredo, Sonny

Fredo (5) - Ace, Tony M, Tony S, John, Snaps

10 to lynch

Someone please keep the vote counts current over shabbos for me (and I will allow unvotes after majority only during times I'm unavailable for religious reasons,so the thread doesn't die waiting for me to get back on after shabbos or the holiday coming up tues night-thurs night)

I voted Soprano
OK ABOVE THERE ARE 7 Votes so this makes 8

Well she is implying a town lynch wont set off the bomb but a nightkill will. I guess now that that info is out its worthless to keep her alive. Her role is void IMO Re Vote Soprano
THIS VOTE MAKES 9

Tony ain't mafia.

THIS VOTE MAKES 10

Soprano = dead You guys can check my math but I did not see anything missing.

Snaps the vote count is wrong Soprano was dead with the fredo vote.

When Cabot said "I voted Soprano" that gave him 8 votes then I went on and then off and then on him for vote # 9 and then fredo was vote # 10

I guess this will all ride on weather Cabot will actully be counted as a vote but in your above quote you dont even have me listed as voting for Soprano Ill post the vote count I see below thsi post

Plus he has Virgil in both spots. Virgil unvoted after Aces post and voted for Fredo.

Ace makes a VERY valid point. Especially with the last post of Fredo's that he quoted. Granted I did something similar day one... I was wary enough of Al's blow up's and weird reveal to do it. You, Fredo, come right out and say Tony isn't mafia.. but then turn around and vote him anyways. As Tony pointed out... even an innocent with no role or a now worthless role is still a number for the innocents. Won't matter if we keep the Avatar alive if the mafia slowly lynch and nk the whole lot of us anyways til they are tied in numbers.

Unvote Tony

Vote Fredo

THIS VOTE MAKES 9

THIS VOTE MAKES 10

No it makes 9.

Tony ain't mafia.

no rush

unvote

Unvote Tony

Vote Fredo

Fredo was the 10th vote at 9:20 PM then Lefty comes in with an Unvote at 9:48 PM when Soprano is already dead. Then Virgil pops up at 8:11 the next day and unvotes Tony

Soprano is dead.

THIS VOTE MAKES 9

THIS VOTE MAKES 10

Yeah, you missed something. The part where Doggin said he'd allow unvotes after a majority is reached during shabbos.

I shouldn't be posting, either, but clearly Doggin's a better Jew than I am.

Soprano's alive until we have a majority on her and Doggin is here to make it official.

Vote Count

Tony Soprano (7) - Vito, Devito, Frank, Virgil, Lefty, Michael, Jimmy

Ace (1) - Carlito

Lefty (2) - Fredo, Sonny

Fredo (5) - Ace, Tony M, Tony S, John, Snaps

10 to lynch

Someone please keep the vote counts current over shabbos for me (and I will allow unvotes after majority only during times I'm unavailable for religious reasons,so the thread doesn't die waiting for me to get back on after shabbos or the holiday coming up tues night-thurs night)

Yeah, you missed something. The part where Doggin said he'd allow unvotes after a majority is reached during shabbos.

Soprano's alive until we have a majority on her and Doggin is here to make it official.

Yes... This..

Good find and my bad too. Our Schizophrenic Princess is still alive and well.

The part about hating this game I'll buy, the clash between worlds must have been very frustrating for DM'ers.. That isn't to say that I think Jets fans are all to blame, but I think this site versus site bickering is just clogging the works.

Ok, so lets say I buy the wanting to throw in the towel story. You are pretty much claiming a night bomb, amiright? In what way would you think that was a good, pro town claim? For all we know we have no doctor, and the avatar is unprotected in a shooting gallery at night. Why would making yourself a non target at night be in anyway pro-town?

I think if you're telling the truth, you should've claimed a more desirable NK target for scum, particularly with your stated expertise in fake reveals.

imo, this is either a poor play or a lie designed to explain you sticking around till end game. Am i missing something?

I

I will say this though if Tony S is telling the truth she completely screwed up this gane for us. She has a PRIME town role. All she had to do was worry about not getting lynched and beg for a night kill. INSTEAD she does the complete opposite. Horrible...I mean horrible play by a supposed wiley vet. If she is town this is even worse play than Al.

The part about hating this game I'll buy, the clash between worlds must have been very frustrating for DM'ers.. That isn't to say that I think Jets fans are all to blame, but I think this site versus site bickering is just clogging the works.

Ok, so lets say I buy the wanting to throw in the towel story. You are pretty much claiming a night bomb, amiright? In what way would you think that was a good, pro town claim? For all we know we have no doctor, and the avatar is unprotected in a shooting gallery at night. Why would making yourself a non target at night be in anyway pro-town?

I think if you're telling the truth, you should've claimed a more desirable NK target for scum, particularly with your stated expertise in fake reveals.

imo, this is either a poor play or a lie designed to explain you sticking around till end game. Am i missing something?

I

If she was really town and telling the truth, as Queen of the Fake Reveal, she would be trying to look like an important town role...as to get NK'ed and help us kill scum.

...AND ENOUTH WITH THE OVER-EXAGGERATION OF THS SITE vs SITE BS.

There was MINIMAL bickering. Seriously, ENOUGH.

If she was really town and telling the truth, as Queen of the Fake Reveal, she would be trying to look like an important town role...as to get NK'ed and help us kill scum.

...AND ENOUTH WITH THE OVER-EXAGGERATION OF THS SITE vs SITE BS.

There was MINIMAL bickering. Seriously, ENOUGH.

Listen here you little prick, it's ENOUTH when i say it's ENOUTH!!!

and yeah, so you agree with me. Lets hear the explanation, nothing better to do

I will say this though if Tony S is telling the truth she completely screwed up this gane for us. She has a PRIME town role. All she had to do was worry about not getting lynched and beg for a night kill. INSTEAD she does the complete opposite. Horrible...I mean horrible play by a supposed wiley vet. If she is town this is even worse play than Al.

And this is exactly why I think shes scum. Or like you say played it really really bad.

She had to come up with this protection on both ends. To keep the town guessing.

1. I have a role but I will not tell you all about it.

2. Something happens at night (assuming a NK bomb) that takes out Mafia.

If she left it at 1 and did not die from a NK we would have been asking questions at a later time but she came up with the protection in 2.

We simply can not (as town) keep her around its too much of a risk.

How bout I take out that little retard of a kid you're always trying to molest...then I work on you a bit you piece of **** ****ing mutt. Maybe you didn't hear about it, you've been away a long time Sonny. I don't shine shoes anymore.

How bout I take out that little retard of a kid you're always trying to molest...then I work on you a bit you piece of **** ****ing mutt. Maybe you didn't hear about it, you've been away a long time Sonny. I don't shine shoes anymore.

Yeah but I get you can still suck a mean diick. .

NOTE: If Tommy happens to be a sensitive type or a female I apologize. If not, **** you Tommy.

First of all LOL . Second of all what explanation could possibly sway you at this point ?

Don't know that there is one. Do know it could be entertaining trying to find it.

Btw, to those pointing towards doggin's BS reveal last time as an indictment of Tony, we should remember that thunder thighs had a similiarly poor reveal that turned out to be true. Bad plays are bad plays, not neccesarily a tell, particularly in non standard setups. The question is, in this setup, even if she's tellign the truth, I don't see a pro-town angle that involves keeping her alive, unless someone knows of som scum we can lynch?

I agree, too, and said so earlier:

If Toni's telling the truth, this is a poor reveal. A much better play for the town would've been to claim a power role that the mafia would want to off tonight, rather than one that will lead them in another direction.

However, if she's lying and does have a different role, then scaring the mafia off in this way would be a good town play.

But now the question is what to do with her. We lost our cop and doc yesterday, I'm not big on lynching a townie just for a poor play today. By all means, lynch her if you think she's scum. I could definitely be reading her wrong. Just don't lynch her because you think she's innocent and screwed up her role.

I still think Fredo's a better choice for scum today. He's been all over the map with posts that seem designed to confuse -not help- the town, and his late night hammer attempt on Toni doesn't sit well with me at all.

Don't know that there is one. Do know it could be entertaining trying to find it.

Btw, to those pointing towards doggin's BS reveal last time as an indictment of Tony, we should remember that thunder thighs had a similiarly poor reveal that turned out to be true. Bad plays are bad plays, not neccesarily a tell, particularly in non standard setups. The question is, in this setup, even if she's tellign the truth, I don't see a pro-town angle that involves keeping her alive, unless someone knows of som scum we can lynch?

Half true. He did lie about not being able to be nightkilled.

Im not posting so much because my opinion hasn't changed from last time and I sound like a tard posting the same thing over and over.. but..

I agree with Carlito on all counts that lynching Tony today is the best town move. Not only does her reveal blow (1st says shes good to vote, then says shes only good for a NK.. but now she won't get NKd so we assume she is an inn that will be here for end game?.. not too sure about that one)

BTW.. not religious at all, don't know anybody Jewish.. can somebody explain to me the holiday or whats happening this weekend and about what time can we expect Doggin to be here/not be here?

Archived