Doggin94it

I hate how we're being forced to keep picking people out of a group because they keep revealing and last time I checked I thought the play was to lynch you after Tony. I know you offered yourself up but thats what was discussed before Soprano's lynching.

Fredo said the play was to lynch him after Tony (as dumb as it still sounds) the reason was because he was an outed townie who wasn't the Avatar. If we continue to use that logic, then Carlito and Sonny should be next.

In other words, who needs the mafia when the town is hellbent on lynching other townies.

The play is to hunt scum. The reason we moved against Sonny was because he was scum, but the whole basis of that fell apart when Carlito backed off.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fredo said the play was to lynch him after Tony (as dumb as it still sounds) the reason was because he was an outed townie who wasn't the Avatar. If we continue to use that logic, then Carlito and Sonny should be next.

In other words, who needs the mafia when the town is hellbent on lynching other townies.

The play is to hunt scum. The reason we moved against Sonny was because he was scum, but the whole basis of that fell apart when Carlito backed off.

Agreed. With Sonny and Carlito outed we need to find scum now. Lefty is the best bet for this so I'm in favor of seeing what Soprano martyred herself for

Unvote

vote Lefty

^^^ Okay, not after that unfortunate derailment, I'll go back to the original vote.

Unvote: Sonny

Vote: Lefty

Well aren't you just Mr. Agreeable? You keep popping in every tiem there is a distraction and lay down a vote, but you never really add anything to the game, just like a low-laying scum.

I'm not trying to distract from the Lefty lynch, but Lefty won't be the only mafia. Welcome to my list, cupcake.

Fredo if your not in the position its very hard for you to decide what other players should and should not do. I was dealing with what I had and thats about it.

I had reason not to trust Sonny weather he can understand that or not is not an issue now.

I hope Im doing the right thing here but Im going to UNvote Sonny and hope to god it was not just a wild guess on his part. Sorry for the wild ride guys but I did what I thought I had to do regardless of any theories.

Fredo I see your point but neither Sonny or me mentioned the name of the avatar in our QT thread which made us both leary of one another.

I hope you guys can understand why I did this.

Does this have to do with Sonny's post. "Carlito will now unvote"

???. Do you have a choice right now?

Also, Carlito will now unvote..

brb

Fredo if your not in the position its very hard for you to decide what other players should and should not do. I was dealing with what I had and thats about it.

I had reason not to trust Sonny weather he can understand that or not is not an issue now.

I hope Im doing the right thing here but Im going to UNvote Sonny and hope to god it was not just a wild guess on his part. Sorry for the wild ride guys but I did what I thought I had to do regardless of any theories.

Fredo I see your point but neither Sonny or me mentioned the name of the avatar in our QT thread which made us both leary of one another.

I hope you guys can understand why I did this.

WTF? My vote stays on Sonny.

Ouch...I take it back. I didn't see where you called Carlito a f***ing idiot, and that is absolutely a solid contribution to the game. I'm still watching you, but I won't call you cupcake anymore.

And you are right about Carlito.

Okay, you'll be watching me, but the big thing I want to know: will I be No. 12 or No. 24 on your list of theories?

You haven't been correct yet in any of your theories.

Somebody up top in activity is scum based on prior experience and that leads me to either you or Lefty if form holds. Your theories have been so outlandish, that I'm having a hard time believing scum would be so scattershot. That leads me to Lefty.

Stuprano may have blind squirreled her way to Lefty as well, and his defense after (can we vote no lynch, etc.) looked real bad. It was as if he got caught with his pants down.

The pressure was on Lefty, but thanks to Little Charlie we got distracted by that. Hopefully we'll be back on track.

You're a freakin' idiot, Carlito.

+ a lot

This BS never should've left your private conversation. Your mason team was important, now it's irrelevant. You didn't just screw your partner, you've really hurt the town.

Before I vote Lefty, are we going to follow thru on his lynch no matter what his reveal is, or should we get his reveal now and vote accordingly afterwards?

+ a lot

This BS never should've left your private conversation. Your mason team was important, now it's irrelevant. You didn't just screw your partner, you've really hurt the town.

Before I vote Lefty, are we going to follow thru on his lynch no matter what his reveal is, or should we get his reveal now and vote accordingly afterwards?

I say we just go for it. The town is really in a bind now thanks to Carlito. We should just get the Lefty lynch over with and see where the town stands.

+ a lot

Ok I'll place my vote on Lefty too, AFTER someone tells me how after Sonny posts "Carlito will now unvote" he does and in turn acts completely different... and everyone is paying it no mind. Good timing on Fredo's part too?

Ok I'll place my vote on Lefty too, AFTER someone tells me how after Sonny posts "Carlito will now unvote" he does and in turn acts completely different... and everyone is paying it no mind. Good timing on Fredo's part too?

Your getting caught up inbetween being ninja'd and watching the Carlito & Sonnny too closely.

I hate to make assumptions, but I will here. They kissed & made up off the gameboard in their QT chat.

In other words, Sonny gave Carlito the info he was looking for.

The bottom line is that this should never of happened, but it did.

Out pop all the ****ing geniuses who have no ****ing clue what went on in our QT thread NOR what I had to work with. Rather than passing judgement just play the game and stop calling people idiots. My original vote was on Henry Hill I gave my reasons and thats where Ill stay.

Oscar and Ace

I worked on what I thought was fact due to some circumstances you have no idea about so just play the freakin game. If Sonny did turn up scum I guess you think it better strategy to let him in on what I planned to do ? If I was then correct do you think I would have survived the first or second NK ? NO discussion was in order here in QT he had to prove it and he did .

Looks to me like they came to some sort of peace in their private chat.

Really hate the play from here.. thanks Carlito..

Anyways.. I agree with Ace that the play here isn't to lynch revealed townies (not confirming their innocence however).. the play is to lynch someone who can be scum..

Hence..

Unvote Sonny

Vote Lefty

Out pop all the ****ing geniuses who have no ****ing clue what went on in our QT thread NOR what I had to work with. Rather than passing judgement just play the game and stop calling people idiots. My original vote was on Henry Hill I gave my reasons and thats where Ill stay.

Oscar and Ace

I worked on what I thought was fact due to some circumstances you have no idea about so just play the freakin game. If Sonny did turn up scum I guess you think it better strategy to let him in on what I planned to do ? If I was then correct do you think I would have survived the first or second NK ? NO discussion was in order here in QT he had to prove it and he did .

I'm glad you guys hugged it out.

None of us here know what went on in your QT thread except you and Sonny. You know why? Because none of us were supposed to know! None of us were supposed to know you are a mason group. That's an asset to a town whose cover has be blown for no other reason than your blind paranoia.

I won't call you an idiot anymore, so don't worry. What happened, happened. Lets try to make chocolate souffle from the pile of crap you dumped on us.

Archived