Doggin94it

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

128-mediumHaru.jpg

Haru, a roleless townie, has been killed.

Night 2 will end at 5am on Wed. (no later submitted night actions will be counted). However, Tues night-thurs night is a jewish holiday, so if you want to get to day before Thurs night, please have all night actions to me by 5pm tues.

Final Vote Count

Lefty (9) - Henry, Sonny, Snaps, Joe, Tony Montana, Fredo, Michael, Ace, Tommy

Sonny (1) - Vito

Henry Hill (1) - Carlito

128-mediumHaru.jpg

Haru, a roleless townie, has been killed.

Night 2 will end at 5am on Wed. (no later submitted night actions will be counted). However, Tues night-thurs night is a jewish holiday, so if you want to get to day before Thurs night, please have all night actions to me by 5pm tues.

Final Vote Count

Lefty (9) - Henry, Sonny, Snaps, Joe, Tony Montana, Fredo, Michael, Ace, Tommy

Sonny (1) - Vito

Henry Hill (1) - Carlito

Oh, and at least post my good pic. I didn't grow this sweet stach for nothing.

300px-Haru.png

You're kidding, right?

Actully Ace no Im not kidding at all . There were much more scummy people in this game then Lefty but everyone jumped on the bandwagon vote listening to Fredo (after they all accused him of being nuts and all over the place) and knocked him off in a matter of hours. If you call that smart town play your the one who must be kidding.

If your holding what I did with Sonny aganist me, as some others are, you dont know the whole story and quite frankly its beginning to get on my nerves. I did what I had to do at the time and I held true to my word if Sonny spoke up.

People think they are too high and mighty in this game sometimes always pointing out how stupid others are, or may be, but never themselves. I didnt lynch the last 2 townies and from what I can see Sonny is still very much alive.

Sonny is still very much alive.

What exactly do you mean there? You unvoted him saying you got the info you needed to prove he is just a mason.

Sorry.. just now caught up with the game which for me was 20 pages... how do I make it more than 10 posts a page? Looks like I missed alot of fun.:rolleyes: Fraid I'm with Carlito as far as Fredo is concerned.

Not much disagreeing with it. Lefty acted as scummy as hell, IMO. Others agreed, but he flipped innocent. We'll all cry ourselves to sleep tonight, but that doesn't change what we are facing tomorrow.

We've collectively outed too many of ourselves to hide the Avatar as well as ay of us would like. You can still lynch me, I'm fine with that, but it is becomming more of a useless gesture with others outed as well.

As far as Carlito and Sonny go - it could have been a gambit. Doubtful, but maybe. We can't be one hundred percent about it, but if they are innocent, the mafia already crossed them off the list.

Actully Ace no Im not kidding at all . There were much more scummy people in this game then Lefty but everyone jumped on the bandwagon vote listening to Fredo (after they all accused him of being nuts and all over the place) and knocked him off in a matter of hours. If you call that smart town play your the one who must be kidding.

If your holding what I did with Sonny aganist me, as some others are, you dont know the whole story and quite frankly its beginning to get on my nerves. I did what I had to do at the time and I held true to my word if Sonny spoke up.

People think they are too high and mighty in this game sometimes always pointing out how stupid others are, or may be, but never themselves. I didnt lynch the last 2 townies and from what I can see Sonny is still very much alive.

dumb stupidhead is a term of endearment, meatball

I think we should lynch fredo tomorrow

Damn. Lefty was definitely on my radar. 180 in attitude when called out on it. Then the no lynch suggestion when he was getting heat. Just scum tells IMO, was favoring him to be honest. At least he was roleless.

There has been some interesting play this game and I'm being nice by saying "interesting". Cant wait to see whats happens next. :rolleyes: That said, I think we can work with some of the information we have providing we dont have too bloody of a night...there is a lot of game left, but we gotta tighten up.

Damn. Lefty was definitely on my radar. 180 in attitude when called out on it. Then the no lynch suggestion when he was getting heat. Just scum tells IMO, was favoring him to be honest. At least he was roleless.

There has been some interesting play this game and I'm being nice by saying "interesting". Cant wait to see whats happens next. :rolleyes: That said, I think we can work with some of the information we have providing we dont have too bloody of a night...there is a lot of game left, but we gotta tighten up.

Thanks for the sage advice, you miserable old fart

:hipp:

"Effortless Effort"Journal Info

"Cuddy?" He asked as he gently pulled out of the kiss.

"Hmm?"

"I love you too."

She looked up at him and smiled. Using her hand, she stroked his cheek and leaned in to kiss him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"All bandaged up." She said as she finished wrapping his shoulder. House was propped up against the headboard of his bed. Cuddy sat next to him. He trailed a hand through her hair. She scooted closer to him and lay her head against his chest. He continued to run his hand through her hair.

"I can stay the night...Rachel's with my sister."

"I'd like you to stay."

She pulled from him a bit to get a good view of his face. Kissing his stubbled cheek she pushed herself onto his lap.

"You want to do the honors?" She smirked as she pointed to her shirt. He grinned as he pulled the scrub shirt over her head to reveal her black bra. He then gently pulled out her pony tail allowing her hair to fall against her shoulders. Trailing his finger slowly from her lower lip down her neck to the valley between her breasts a small moan escaped his lips. Taking his other hand, he reached behind and unclasped her bra. Cuddy gasped as he removed the confining device from her body. Suddenly he pulled her naked chest firm against his own surprising Cuddy in the process.

"You are...breathtaking." He said before claiming her mouth and neck in a fever of kisses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She let out a moan as he sped up his motion and pushed her legs over his shoulders deepening the angle. Finally, just as he felt he was about to go over the edge she joined him in a scream of ecstasy. After a few more moments he collapsed beside her. She turned on her side to face him. He turned on his side to face her.

"So, twenty years ago wasn't a fluke." She stated with a flirty grin. He grinned smugly.

"Yeah, that is one area I will never screw up." He said as he lay his hand against her stomach.

She laughed at his absurdity and pulled the blanket up to cover them both.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You awake?" He asked as he stroked her back lightly.

"Yeah. Actually I'm kind of hungry." She said as she turned to lay on her back.

"I'll whip us up something." He said before kissing her neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No onions in the omelette, right?" He asked as he shredded some cheese. Cuddy sat on top of the counter wearing only House's blue shirt.

"You remember that?"

"Duh, obsessive genius here." He said as he added some mushrooms to the eggs.

She playfully rolled her eyes.

She propped her feet in his lap as they lounged on the sofa. She ate her omelette as he drank some coffee.

"I'm really glad you changed your mind tonight."He said after taking a sip of his drink.

"Me too." She said with a loving smile before taking another bite of her omelette.

House-Cuddy-One-love-One-life-huddy-7289423-600-480.jpg

Archived